ProfileProfile Log inLog in
O211 Squeezing - 1st place untied GH80s medium
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33, 34, 35  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cabanon  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2018 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

you're on fire lately tanner ! good job

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bump for new firsts! Bulls on Parade tied 1st place and When you were young 1st place untied!!

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: tanman21234543
Bj0rn  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is awesome to see! You remind me so much of my own accomplishments from (unbelievably) 10 years ago, right now. It seems like something has just clicked for you. It doesn't feel very hard to get GH3X 1sts now, does it? (or maybe you've known for a long time that you're capable of this?) Granted, the current top scores are definitely more difficult than what I was up against.

I remember that feeling when you're in that flow. Very exciting! I'll be interested to see how this continues.
S10: GH3X AAA-1, GHAX
S11: GH3X AAA, GH5X AAA
S16: GH3X
My youtube channel
bushidox  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 10:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Up to 21 global 1sts (tied or untied) on Expert, wow and here I thought you were only the master of Easy and Medium. Very impressive stuff. My only recommendation other than to keep having fun is to go for 1st on Miss Murder. That would get you a shiny tier of all 1st places. Keep up the good work!
The Unofficial Score Hero GH Guitar leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1638203#1638203
The Unofficial Score Hero RB Guitar leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=703852#703852
The Unofficial Score Hero Bass GH leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=107740
The Unofficial Score Hero Bass RB leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=703842#703842
The Unofficial Cross Platform FGFC leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=108548
tannernieland11  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 3:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bushidox wrote:
Up to 21 global 1sts (tied or untied) on Expert, wow and here I thought you were only the master of Easy and Medium. Very impressive stuff. My only recommendation other than to keep having fun is to go for 1st on Miss Murder. That would get you a shiny tier of all 1st places. Keep up the good work!

I was actually going for a better score on miss murder last night after WYWY 1st. I had a run with x68 in ticks but I missed one of the squeezes and that run I also missed 8 in glitched ticks. So I definitely think I can get 1st on the tier. I'll try for x70+. It would be REALLY nice to get x80+ on that song.

Also, I'd say I'm pretty good at squeeze hard difficulty songs too. GH3 H was a blast.

Last edited by tannernieland11 on Wed Jul 18, 2018 3:54 am; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: tanman21234543
tannernieland11  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 3:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bj0rn wrote:
This is awesome to see! You remind me so much of my own accomplishments from (unbelievably) 10 years ago, right now. It seems like something has just clicked for you. It doesn't feel very hard to get GH3X 1sts now, does it? (or maybe you've known for a long time that you're capable of this?) Granted, the current top scores are definitely more difficult than what I was up against.

I remember that feeling when you're in that flow. Very exciting! I'll be interested to see how this continues.

Theres so many insane 1sts I can't describe how tough they are. For example Ape's Ruby score is incredible pretty sure is unbeatable and ukog's Metal Heavy Lady score is optimal (I never got his ticks once, I always seem to get x10 no matter how good my squeeze is) and that extra 200 is no joke (never hit that either due to bad whammying).

My current goal is just improve some of my old scores and try for some optimals. I think I could get Suck My Kiss and 3's and 7's optimal with a lot of grinding. I think if I got consistent at that pull off squeeze I could get it. But the 2nd act 3's and 7's squeeze I've never hit and the other 2 squeezes aren't that easy as well... so we will see.

tannernieland11  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bump for 1st place Making the Video tier! got 480 on miss murder which is 8 points from 1st! I missed 2 glitch ticks that I've gotten plenty of times though. EDIT: BAHHH I got x08 in intro all glitch ticks and got -4 last squeeze ticks but i missed first squeeze so rip 484 that sucks

tannernieland11  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2018 3:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I seen a wise moose get x18 on first act when you were young so I guess it is possible. I guess x54 is optimal now :D

Tonight I tried for x18 first act never happened its got to be frame perfect with max whammy to get it. I actually tied my high score 2 times tonight as well lol. Getting more than x90 on the 3rd act is insane. Pretty sure x54 is the true optimal on that song.

I also did Anarchy again tonight managed to tie my high score as well with another x11 run... missed 4 on the last and 6 on the 2nd, (2 from glitch ticks). Both those acts need perfect whammy with those ticks so it's gonna take some real grinding to get x15-x21.

tannernieland11  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2018 12:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kool Thing 1st place: Only know of 1 more tick 2nd act. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JtFCgtVqnPM

Even Flow is really pissing me off 1st place is easily doable for me.

I had one run with all the ticks I know of going into the last activation (x92 from reverse ticks) and I had such a good front and back end but my whammy must of been bad so I didnt get any ticks of that last sustain.. I ended up with 828... wouldve been either 52 or 56... 3rd squeeze is also fucking dumb. Reverse ticks on 2nd last arent that bad you just need good whammy to hit it.

tannernieland11  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2018 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Even Flow 1st place untied!!! Great score only missed 8 that ive gotten on the 2nd that i have got lots of times. Probably only 24 or so left for optimal. Also that makes 1st place on the tier and not only that but 1st on every song that tier!

bushidox  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2018 10:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, those pair of scores are nuts. Pas worked REALLY hard to get 1st on that tier. Actually beating one of his scores to take the tier is mind blowing. Cannot wait to see how many new 1sts you manage on this game.
The Unofficial Score Hero GH Guitar leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1638203#1638203
The Unofficial Score Hero RB Guitar leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=703852#703852
The Unofficial Score Hero Bass GH leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=107740
The Unofficial Score Hero Bass RB leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=703842#703842
The Unofficial Cross Platform FGFC leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=108548
tannernieland11  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2018 10:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bushidox wrote:
Okay, those pair of scores are nuts. Pas worked REALLY hard to get 1st on that tier. Actually beating one of his scores to take the tier is mind blowing. Cannot wait to see how many new 1sts you manage on this game.
yeah my 2nd tier with 1st place hard to believe.. it feels awesome.

tannernieland11  

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2018 11:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hit the extra 400 on Holiday in Cambodia 5 times now. I had a run I missed the back end on the 2nd and hit the extra 400 and another run I missed the first squeeze and hit every other squeeze with good ticks x24 run which I recorded on video. I should be able to get a run with all squeezes soon..... intro is so stupid.

The 3rd extra 400 is very close to being possible too. I've never hit it but I came within a frame of getting it. The back end might be broken too with the front end because I hit the back end LOADS of times while missing the front end.

BUMP just had a run where I missed intro but I hit all squeezes LMAO. I also had x36 in ticks that run as well only time I got those ticks... Why does the intro have to exist. Could of had tied first.... BUMP yes i got it! Too bad my ticks were horrid but got that extra 400 in a run finally with the others.

tannernieland11  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 8:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rylah 1st place tied!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dfXMWb2JdDE&feature=youtu.be

So many chokes glad this was over with.

tannernieland11  

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2018 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In Love 1st place! I can get 8 more.. dropped a run with 8 more in outro so x26 is possible. You need good whammy to get those ticks however so it might make me a while to get them again. 2nd squeeze is not that hard.

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33, 34, 35  Next
Page 27 of 35

Jump to: