Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
O211 Squeezing - 1st place untied GH80s medium
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 33, 34, 35  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
tannernieland11  

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2018 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bump for Im in the Band 1st place tied!! 311k was surprised as fuck to hit that last squeeze. Ive had 8 more on 3rd so at least 8 left been working on go that far too.. choked 2 x928 runs by missed last act squeeze so i ended up with a crappy x912 score.. i did have x32 in ticks one other run. As for FCPREMIX i can get 80 more.. keep choking end lead. Ive hit the last doublr without dropping ticks so 394101 is possible.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: tanman21234543
tannernieland11  

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 1:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bump for Im in the Band 1st place tied!! 311k was surprised as fuck to hit that last squeeze. Ive had 8 more on 3rd so at least 8 left been working on go that far too.. choked 2 x928 runs by missed last act squeeze so i ended up with a crappy x912 score.. i did have x32 in ticks one other run. As for FCPREMIX i can get 80 more.. keep choking end lead. Ive hit the last double without dropping ticks so 394101 is possible.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: tanman21234543
bushidox  

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 5:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow! Up to 29 tied or untied 1sts on GH3. That is pretty damn impressive. Pas is at 42, which I think is the highest anyone has been post Ape. Very interested in your progress, you finding new points in this game blows my mind, I thought we were more or less tapped out. Keep it up!
The Unofficial Score Hero GH Guitar leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1638203#1638203
The Unofficial Score Hero RB Guitar leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=703852#703852
The Unofficial Score Hero Bass GH leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=107740
The Unofficial Score Hero Bass RB leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=703842#703842
The Unofficial Cross Platform FGFC leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=108548
tannernieland11  

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2018 12:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bushidox wrote:
Wow! Up to 29 tied or untied 1sts on GH3. That is pretty damn impressive. Pas is at 42, which I think is the highest anyone has been post Ape. Very interested in your progress, you finding new points in this game blows my mind, I thought we were more or less tapped out. Keep it up!

Thanks this game is really fun for me right now. Still plenty left to do. Improved a lot of the bonus songs this year. Trying for at least top 10 on everything I can. FCPREMIX still super frustrating had 7 more runs today with a chance for 085-101 and all but 2 runs I choked in end lead

tannernieland11  

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2018 6:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got tied first Heir Kommt Alex!! Very good score. I was extremely nervous after getting that back end with those ticks.. Luckily I had no chokes with these ticks I had another run with 8 more and came surprisingly close.. it might be possible with perfection. I tried to get x98 on that hold and I couldnt even get 90 again.

Minus Celcius untied first is so damn good. Missed 20 that I know of so I is beatable. I may come back for 8 or so more but it's a damn good score.

Last edited by tannernieland11 on Sun Sep 16, 2018 2:24 am; edited 1 time in total
tannernieland11  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2018 7:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bump for A LOT of DLC firsts this weekend. GHrox let me account share and I got some new GH3 DLC I couldn't get before. Still missing 8 DLC songs though.

Lets see I got Tina untied first by 2 points maybe 4-8 points left not sure I got this score 3 times. I dont see how the 130 bpm double is possible...

I then got Jukebox Hero untied by 36 points. 2nd time hitting the 2nd act extra which is tough. Jilde didn't bother going for ticks on last so getting this first untied was kinda free. There is around 16 points left however (8 I had before without the extra) so it's beatable.

Carcinogen Crush optimal was fairly easy only took about 10-15 minutes. Hardest was the first even then it's not that bad.

All my Life score is pretty good. Untied by 28 points. I don't believe I dropped ticks at the end, but I'm not entirely sure. Had 8 more on 2nd last before so at least x76 is possible. I wouldn't be shocked if x300 is possible honestly.

This is a call untied first is good. I've hit the UB 2nd act squeeze once it's really difficult, much harder than the other ones in the song. Optimal should be x532 since theres 13 glitch points in intro. Getting optimal would be a grind since the last 2 acts are missable as well.

Stockholm Syndrome optimal took a while for some reason. The squeezes in the song are pretty easy all but 1 act are doubles. There MIGHT be another 400 on 4th act but it would be insane to grind...

Exo-Politics score was first try. Nothing difficult in this song. Optimal.

Sunday Morning score is good. Untied first. Hit every squeeze in the song first person to do so. Extra 200 on the last is a bitch but not that insane. Had x33 without the last squeeze on top of that missed 8 that run I had before. At least x41 is possible. Probably a bunch of ticks on 3rd last act too. If I had to guess I would say around x50-x75 is optimal???

Super Massive Blackhole score is very good. More than likely optimal. Yesterday first day going for a score on this. Hit first squeeze and got x86 in ticks. I was pretty satisfied with that but wanted the 8 points Jilde had in a video of his. Had to hit the first squeeze another 20 times or so before I got x94 in ticks I doubt you can get the solo squeeze with more than x70 so I'm calling it OPTIMAL. Here is the stats video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TNBUs0IZeys

Excuse Me Mr. optimal was super annoying to get. First squeeze isn't that bad but 2nd squeeze is a nightmare. Needs really good whammy on top of amazing front and back ends. It made this optimal super tough. Only hit the squeeze 3 times and the other 2 runs I hit it I missed the first act squeeze.... First person to optimal this song. Here is the full run to this song. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J4MFnDamdic&t=1s

So far a super good DLC score weekend for me. Playing new GH3 songs is so enjoyable to play and squeeze it's great.

tannernieland11  

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2018 10:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bump for Slow Ride and Rock and Roll All Nite 1sts!!

Super good firsts

suhdude024  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2018 12:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

this isn't gh1

for real tho good work, gh3 squeezing is different but definitely a lot of fun. Huge front ends lol

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2018 3:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very impressive new 1sts, songs that even the best squeezers had given up on points for. I was looking at the overall board on GH3 Expert, and if you somehow got a 900k on TtFaF, you would be more or less tied with Fug on GH3 Expert. Maybe a bit of incentive for you. Keep up the great work, Suck My Kiss next?
The Unofficial Score Hero GH Guitar leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1638203#1638203
The Unofficial Score Hero RB Guitar leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=703852#703852
The Unofficial Score Hero Bass GH leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=107740
The Unofficial Score Hero Bass RB leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=703842#703842
The Unofficial Cross Platform FGFC leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=108548
tannernieland11  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2018 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bushidox wrote:
Very impressive new 1sts, songs that even the best squeezers had given up on points for. I was looking at the overall board on GH3 Expert, and if you somehow got a 900k on TtFaF, you would be more or less tied with Fug on GH3 Expert. Maybe a bit of incentive for you. Keep up the great work, Suck My Kiss next?

Story of my life. 2nd squeeze is hard for me for some reason. I had a run -400 that got me x818 would've been 4th place....

Pas26  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2018 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey good job! I will share a bit of knowledge with you because I have kind of gave up squeezing this game.

First, to get the School's Out ticks, you need to reduce lag to around 50. In these kind of songs, where getting ticks isn't free, lag needs to be as low as you can hit the ticks. Too high and it reduces how much points you can "load" on the tick burst, and too low and you cant get ticks at all.

In School's Out, the ticks are impossible in the 0-30ms lag range, pretty much. At 90, you wont ever get the 4 additional points.

For In the Belly of a Shark, I got additionnal points not through getting another squeeze, but through putting lag high enough to be able to get a tick burst while activating first act (so reverse ticks). I had 16 iirc on my 1st place run, 24 was easy and 32 maybe doable.

Hit me with your best shot is very easy to get more points on with higher lag setting.

Knights of Cydonia squeeze is overrated; was hitting it every run. Move the activation to the beginning of a streak so it ends on the 3rd note of an orange streak (makes it easy to aim for)

I think Cant be Saved needs to be done at 0 lag.

There are my tricks quickly looking through your scores. Good job keep it up.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2018 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pas26 wrote:
Hey good job! I will share a bit of knowledge with you because I have kind of gave up squeezing this game.

First, to get the School's Out ticks, you need to reduce lag to around 50. In these kind of songs, where getting ticks isn't free, lag needs to be as low as you can hit the ticks. Too high and it reduces how much points you can "load" on the tick burst, and too low and you cant get ticks at all.

In School's Out, the ticks are impossible in the 0-30ms lag range, pretty much. At 90, you wont ever get the 4 additional points.

For In the Belly of a Shark, I got additionnal points not through getting another squeeze, but through putting lag high enough to be able to get a tick burst while activating first act (so reverse ticks). I had 16 iirc on my 1st place run, 24 was easy and 32 maybe doable.

Hit me with your best shot is very easy to get more points on with higher lag setting.

Knights of Cydonia squeeze is overrated; was hitting it every run. Move the activation to the beginning of a streak so it ends on the 3rd note of an orange streak (makes it easy to aim for)

I think Cant be Saved needs to be done at 0 lag.

There are my tricks quickly looking through your scores. Good job keep it up.

Thanks I still have more scores I want to improve on. Getting that In the Belly of a Shark score was hard because of dropping ticks in solo so I doubt im coming back to that song. I did hit the hopo squeeze in the solo which is what dan did as well for his score. Can't be saved will be annoying to get more. Schools out i may go back to. I always play on 10 ms lag for some reason.

Also did some improving on easy and got this. https://gyazo.com/7e5b676f65b8f95e4a7cf3c4dc800b10

Cabanon  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2018 2:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

just the fact you're still finding points on GH3, thats pretty insane. imagine if you'd get on the RB side, lol RB2 E Bass has a tons of points left to grab.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2018 5:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cabanon wrote:
just the fact you're still finding points on GH3, thats pretty insane. imagine if you'd get on the RB side, lol RB2 E Bass has a tons of points left to grab.

I will only squeeze RB on expert difficulty. Not being able to tell you've hit a back end like on GH games is kind of annoying.

Cabanon  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2018 2:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tannernieland11 wrote:
Cabanon wrote:

I will only squeeze RB on expert difficulty. Not being able to tell you've hit a back end like on GH games is kind of annoying.

true, RB engine feels like GH1. tight as hell. very little back & front. kind of annoying.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 33, 34, 35  Next
Page 28 of 35

Jump to: