ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Theatrhythm Final Fantasy

View previous topic :: View next topic  
HellAshes  

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 2:15 pm    Post subject: Theatrhythm Final Fantasy Reply with quote

Anyone else have this game for the 3DS? It's one of the best games I've ever played. Final Fantasy games have some of the greatest soundtracks of any video game ever, and we all love rhythm games. So, put the two together, and there ya go.

Guitar Hero: Live Goals:
Actually get good at Guitar Hero: Live
10 Guitar Hero: Live Setlist FCs

ShadoWolf wrote:
Fuck you HellAsses you fucking fucker

mazegeek999PSN from my accomplishments thread wrote:
koloxid wrote:
holy fuk
do you ever stop

Well, he hasn't posted in a month.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: HellAshes PSN Name: HellAshes
Kinitawowi  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't currently have a 3DS, but if I do get one this is going to be one of the first three games I buy for it (the fact that one of those three - Final Fantasy Tactics A3 - doesn't exist yet is why I haven't got one already).

My Crapchievements Thread GOAL: The Log [Beast And The Harlot 4.7*]
"Our Father, who art in Heaven... please, stay there." - Saint Etienne, New Thing
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Kinitawowi64
Blehgopie  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 1:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think it's good, but not amazing. It's too easy for one, unless you're going specifically for SSS scores. On top of that, there is way too much grinding (I love how they managed to even make a rhythm game a huge grind) to unlock the difficulties. Basically, you have to beat everything in Series Mode on beginner, which then unlocks the songs in Challenge Mode, and then you have to beat all the songs in Challenge Mode on Expert and Ultimate to unlock those difficulties in Series Mode. That means to beat Series on Ultimate you have to play everything four times. Which isn't that big of a deal, except I'd much prefer if they just had all difficulties unlocked off the bat.

It would be like if GH/RB didn't let you play expert until you beat career on easy, medium, and hard, first. And then to play them in career you would need to beat all of those songs on each difficulty in quickplay. A rather lame system.

Then there's the fact that there's a handful of songs unique to the Chaos Sanctuary, which wouldn't be bad, except you have to play everything in sets of two. Maybe I just want to play JENOVA, and not whatever other random song it happened to be paired with (Chaos Sanctuary setlists are randomized).

Also, Event Mode songs suck to play. I think the cinematic lags the game so you get a lot of bads/misses/etc when it's pretty clear that you nailed it.

On that note, when I actually get to play everything on Ultimate, Battle and Field music songs are a blast, but again really easy. I actually like the Field songs the best, moving the stylus around is fun.

HellAshes  

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Apparently you can play the Chaos Note songs in challenge mode if you collect enough music notes. It takes a fucking long time though. XD

Guitar Hero: Live Goals:
Actually get good at Guitar Hero: Live
10 Guitar Hero: Live Setlist FCs

ShadoWolf wrote:
Fuck you HellAsses you fucking fucker

mazegeek999PSN from my accomplishments thread wrote:
koloxid wrote:
holy fuk
do you ever stop

Well, he hasn't posted in a month.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: HellAshes PSN Name: HellAshes
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Other Music Games All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: