ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Machinae Supremacy (Rise of a Digital Nation is out now)

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Qarx  

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:22 pm    Post subject: Machinae Supremacy (Rise of a Digital Nation is out now) Reply with quote

As a preview for their new album: Rise of a Digital Nation, they released a track for anyone to enjoy, titled Laser Speed Force. Personally? I think it's pretty awesome, and I look forward to hearing the rest of the album

Not sure if anyone gives a shit about MaSu, but I wanted to post about it since I love their songs lol. If anyone wants to discuss the band and/or their songs in general, this topic's open for that, too. Also, official site with free downloads for select albums, in MP3 and FLAC format. They're cool like that lol.

UPDATE:

Being the cool guys that MaSu are, they released the full album for anyone to listen to at their leisure. The album is also available for purchase today.

credits to Absoltastic and Pieman for making such awesome banners that aren't the one I made!
My Backloggery
Want a game suggestion, or have one for the community? Click here!

Last edited by Qarx on Fri Oct 19, 2012 7:28 am; edited 2 times in total
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger PSN Name: Qarx64 Wii Friend Code: 4109996624097110
Ontwikseltsaar  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just giving a shout out here, since they can be really pretty amazing, but I haven't really given their recent stuff a listen. The free songs from their website are cool though.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Ontwikseltsaar
Qarx  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 7:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Update, though I'd been forgetting about the thread, so old by a margin of a few days. Anyway, as pointed out in the OP, they put out the full album, so you can listen all of the full songs. You can also buy them today, the link for which is located on the same page as the songs.

credits to Absoltastic and Pieman for making such awesome banners that aren't the one I made!
My Backloggery
Want a game suggestion, or have one for the community? Click here!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger PSN Name: Qarx64 Wii Friend Code: 4109996624097110
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Music Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: