ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
What are you getting for Christmas? Part 3!
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Anthony8  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 12:00 am    Post subject: What are you getting for Christmas? Part 3! Reply with quote

I'm just going to ask for two things this Christmas.

1) Money. I'm one of those persons that becomes financially unstable when I get careless on what I should be using my money, and instead I spend it lucratively for things I wouldn't use every day or don't need at all.

2) Clothing. Gotta stay warm and my wardrobe has too many old shirts, jeans, etc. Perhaps a new pair of sneakers from Nike or from Nordstrom would be nice.

So, what's on your Christmas list for this year fellow Scorehero members?

Last edited by Anthony8 on Fri Dec 21, 2012 2:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Hobo111  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 12:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

this
this
this
this
this
and this

other than that no plans. money would be nice though too.
UndeadFil13QC  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 12:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can rarely think of anything specific, so I always get all kinds of stuff such as CDs, money, guitar strings and clothes. Or an instrument. Last year I got a violin, and had barely even talked to my parents about how awesome it would be to get one... my parents are weird. :P

This year uhmm... how about a shitload of cash? That would be nice.

ULTIMATE GOAL: FC Im The One on GH: Van Halen Expert Guitar
Solo 2A FC Count: 39 (Best runs: many -1s, three outro chokes and two 100% overstrums!)

Side goals: GH Expert Vocals Full Series FC [4/8] | Rock Band Expert Bass Full Series FC [8/9] | COVID Vaccine & Booster 100% FC [4/4]

47|64|30|70|41|86|49|48|85|46|93|42 (10|65|10)
Full Series Total: 701/702 (786/787)
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Wii Friend Code: 3977978993176180
krisdaschwab912  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 2:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Money
Any language program that can teach me Finnish. Apparently, Rosetta Stone doesn't think Finnish is relevant enough.
Shoes, shorts, socks and underwear.

And other miscellaneous crap.
Zman10894  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vidya games, vinyl, and clothes?

...yep sounds about right.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: MrMilksop94
Klaww  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My mother used my gamestop card, so i saw that i got Scribblenauts for teh Wii U.
Other than that, hoping just money, maybe some barnes/noble gift cards or something.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 4:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not a lot this year (being a grown man with a job kinda puts the whole "money" thing at a premium from the family).

I do hope to complete my James Bond and Batman movie collections, as well as maybe a Gamestop, FYE gift card, or XBL points card to gave nuts with. And some new Rock Band guitars, since my 3 year old ones are losing their button receptor sensitivity.

And that's about it, really.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: RLKDragon
Davers  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 4:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My mom has been asking me for two months what I wanted for Christmas and I kept telling her I didn't care/didn't want anything. So today, I was like "I want a new laptop bag. A good one", call her up, tell her, and she tells me "We already bought all your Christmas gifts" -.- Guess I was just too late. I really have NO IDEA what they would have bought me since I haven't told them a single thing. Should be fun to see what my gifts are.

I do know that I gave myself a trip to New York City this next week as a Christmas gift to myself AND I am buying a 3DS with 7 games from a friend at work for $100 which is also a part of my self-Christmas.
GregoryZero  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 7:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hopefully going to be spending $600 on a new computer.

Also I guess this is mandatory

Zman10894 wrote:
...vinyl...

records*

Last edited by GregoryZero on Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: Styrofoam Boots PSN Name: xxB0NGR1PZxx420
anonymous_25  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This post has been deleted.
DrSham  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As I got Rocksmith for my birthday a few months ago and haven't got myself a guitar yet I'm getting this for Xmas

http://www.ibanez.co.jp/products/eg_page12.php?area_id=6&data_id=211&color=CL03&year=2012&cat_id=1&series_id=72

No idea how I'm going to get along with it but it should be fun!!

Gamertag - Doc Sham
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: Doc Sham
GuitarHailz  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I already got what I wanted for Christmas: more freelance work and my husband to get his promotion at work. The gifts that keep on giving.

The other thing I got about a month ago from my husband: a very nice Logitech wireless headset for the computer and Xbox/PS3. That's probably it really, except for tickets to "something" next year (according to a hint from my parents), and maybe some money from relatives.

Maybe I'll buy myself Guild Wars 2, if I get a Christmas bonus this year. Other than that I think I have all the games I'll be wanting in the near future (except for Bioshock Infinite, or whenever Watch_Dogs comes out).

But this year I'm far more concerned with what to buy people for Christmas than the opposite. Anybody have fool-proof ideas for Mom and Dad-type gifts? They don't ever tell me what they want when I ask, so it's always a pain to shop for them. And gift cards are just so impersonal... They're not tech-y either, so a kindle or something is out of the question.

1KJ08mq.jpg
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: PMS Hailz PSN Name: Hailey_Ivy
MehPlusRawr  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GuitarHailz wrote:
But this year I'm far more concerned with what to buy people for Christmas than the opposite. Anybody have fool-proof ideas for Mom and Dad-type gifts? They don't ever tell me what they want when I ask, so it's always a pain to shop for them. And gift cards are just so impersonal... They're not tech-y either, so a kindle or something is out of the question.

You're the one who can best answer this question, not us!

They almost definitely have some hobby or interest that you could gear your purchase towards- my mother collects elephants, so that's pretty easy to work with for me. In the worst case scenario that they spend all day sleeping and watching TV... well, you can't do much. Pillows or DVDs, I suppose.
GuitarHailz  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I guess it was a dumb question. Though there are probably some gifts that are good for most moms and dads in general.

My parents really don't have hobbies, it's kinda sad. On the weekends they just read the newspaper and go to church... they seem to like movies, maybe I'll look for a DVD or something. I just never know what to get them. Last year I got them the new Fleet Foxes album, which they liked a lot. But my husband says I can't buy them CDs anymore because that's such a fallback option for me... Old people, man...

1KJ08mq.jpg
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: PMS Hailz PSN Name: Hailey_Ivy
MehPlusRawr  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GuitarHailz wrote:
they just read the newspaper and go to church

Just get them a church. Or a newspaper!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: