ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
What is the hardest game you have ever played?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Gaming Discussion (Non-Music Games)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cabanon  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

any of the Guitar Hero On Tour series, seriously, my hands so freaking bad after 1 song, it's horrible.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 4:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Trials Fusion
addseo1119  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2015 7:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rocksmith. I'm never play guitar before. haha
tormentedbyu  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2015 7:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Competitive Melee

To elaborate: It is so hard to be good at this. The meta is insane to dive into after 14 years of evolution. Even "low tier" local players on power rankings can be pretty decent. I've put about a year into this game seriously and I've seen serious improvement to my play, but I'm still a good ways away from taking a set off of the top 10 players in my city. I play probably 5 hours a day, and I'm always working on new tech to integrate into my gameplay.

It's so fast and you have to think about so much. It's extremely rewarding though, and I recommend that anyone interested in it seek out people in your area to play with.

Edit: My brother and roommate just looked over at me and asked at the same time "ARE YOU ON SCOREHERO?!"

Me: *nod*

Them: IT'S HAPPENING

Brother: 20FretsFrets

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 10:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Midtown Madness, RollerCoaster Tycoon, RollerCoaster Tycoon 2, Mobil 1 Rally Championship, Colin McRae: DiRT, Driver, Platupus, Platypus 2, TrackMania Sunrise (+one of the Nations/United installments), Bloons Tower Defense, Bloons Tower Defense 2, Nail'd, Tzar: Burden Of The Crown, Enigma, Test Drive Unlimited, Total Immersion Racing.

The abovementioned are only a couple of games I've never been able to finish (and yes, i did try my best in most of them). I can't really tell which one deserves the top spot, but the ones I've made the littlest progress in are: Driver, Platypus, Platupus 2, Bloons Tower Defense and Tzar: Burden Of The Crown.

The toughest games I've ever finished are: Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, Grand Theft Auto IV, Need For Speed Underground, Nv1.4 and TOCA Race Driver 2
PiemanLK  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SpartaX18 wrote:
Tzar: Burden Of The Crown.

It's fucking insane because the AI already has god damn dragons by the time you've built two or three buildings. Game was only ever fun in multiplayer.
[quote=''youhas'']EDIT TO ADD: Hey, post #3000! Neat! I will eagerly anticipate my set of ScoreHero-branded steak knives within six to eight weeks.[/quote]
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: PiemanXC
GingerBraFace  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Micro Machines Turbo Tournament.

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: GingerBraFace PSN Name: GingerBraFace Wii Friend Code: 390546319559
SpartaX18  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 11:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PiemanLK wrote:
SpartaX18 wrote:
Tzar: Burden Of The Crown.

It's fucking insane because the AI already has god damn dragons by the time you've built two or three buildings. Game was only ever fun in multiplayer.

I lost all hope at mission 3 or so, where you have to defend a castle or something, while also protecting some important individuals. I'd find myself attacking with just the peasants, lol.
I've never played this game on multi, but i suppose it indeed could be a lot of fun. What i would do to have a good time, is I'd always choose the "One Bridge Too Far" scenario, because it's the only one I've ever been good at, hehe (come on, what's to enjoy in losing?).
alangrin  

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

QWOP
Putumanser  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2020 5:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I dont find it difficult to play games, but my temper is easy to be irritable.
FL4RE  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2021 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Too Human, at least without dying anyway. That game is obnoxious.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2021 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FL4RE wrote:

You eventually get pretty good at not dying, not because the game isn't hard but because the pain of waiting minutes when you die makes you not want to die ever.

GH1 FC''s: 47/47 | GH2 FC''s: 64/64 | GH80''s FC''s: 30/30 | GH3 FC''s: 70/70 GHA FC''s: 41/41 | GHWT FC''s: 86/86
GHM FC''s: 49/49 | GHSH FC''s: 47/48 GH5 FC''s: 85/85 | GHVH FC''s: 47/47 | GHWoR FC''s: 91/93 | Total FC''s: 657/660

I totally didn''''t steal someone else''''s signature
FL4RE  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2021 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AbyssionQC wrote:
FL4RE wrote:

You eventually get pretty good at not dying, not because the game isn't hard but because the pain of waiting minutes when you die makes you not want to die ever.

True, but I still have nightmares from when I did no-death runs of Ice Forest and HELHEIM (Jesus Christ they never ended). 4 achievements from the full 1000 gamerscore and they're all long as hell.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2021 12:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not sure if Dark Souls counts, but I went through the entire series at the beginning of the year. Challenging, but a hell of a lot of fun and some super interesting lore.

If this for some reason doesn't count, then probably KH2 on Critical Mode. Nothing quite like getting 2 or 3 shot by most enemies, plus 1 shot by every single one of the 15 superbosses. At least I can say I have those under my belt.

Did somebody say [Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker]?
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: TTParadigm PSN Name: TTParadigm
Kyl3Ruth  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2021 6:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

the hardest game ever is guitar hero 3 or guitar hero warriors of rock definitely, it has the highest skill cap, single digit percentages can even finish the game/pass every song on expert with years put into it. and that's disregarding the people who refused to play gh or quit who would have never achieved that. it's no knock on them, i just think we all forget that guitar hero is basically impossible and the hardest game ever by a mile.

outside of that ninja gaiden II on master ninja difficulty was the hardest game I ever beat, dark souls 2 SL1 was hard in the dlc too. for just beating a game on the starting difficulty? i could never finish battletoads and rage quitted it WITH save states, so there is that.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Gaming Discussion (Non-Music Games) All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5

Jump to: