ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
GHWT guitar with RB neck possible ? Wire/Buttons issues

View previous topic :: View next topic  
jakaloper  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:03 pm    Post subject: GHWT guitar with RB neck possible ? Wire/Buttons issues Reply with quote

Hi guys, I don't know if anyone tried that before. It doesn't seem to have a lot of information about the GHWT guitar in the sticky forum post.

I want to use a GH guitar with a RB neck. I'm unable to play with GH buttons but the rest of the guitar is better.

In the RB guitar each button seems to have a wire for each color + the ground, but in the GHWT the buttons seems to be working differently, like Col/Rows pattern. I don't know how (or or even if it's possible) to fit both together.

Did anyone ever manage to do what I'm trying to do?

Thanks!
bmx6454  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

any mod is possibly in theory, but it begs the question, is it worth it? rather than to just adapt to big-boy buttons? but on a serious note, why not just pull up some wiring diagrams, some gator clips, some coffee, and make history! lol. thats all i got......
bmx6454  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

assuming you have both guitars apart, it would be most helpful to take detailed pics of the wiring/ fret boards/ logic boards. if its a ghwt guitar body you are using, then i may be of help. i had to make a detailed pinout of the ghwt gutar recently. but idk where i put it. ill search and when i find it, ill post it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Hardware All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: