ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
The Un-Co-op-FC'd Songs Thread (DETONATION FC!) (Trogdor remaining)
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Guitar/Bass
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nunovanhalen023  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 2:10 am    Post subject: The Un-Co-op-FC'd Songs Thread (DETONATION FC!) (Trogdor rem Reply with quote

This list includes all GH games before the full-band era (pre-GHWT) besides GH1 (because of lack of co-op) and the GH:OT games (because of lack of interest and impracticality of co-op mode in those games).

DISCLAIMER: Just because a song is on the list does not mean it has not been co-op fc'd before! It simply means that there was no easily accessed documentation for a co-op fc of the song. I searched through the SH scores of the songs and searched on Youtube for FC's, and if I didn't find any proofs, I put it on the list.

REVENGE OF THE DISCLAIMER: Both of the instruments (guitar/bass or guitar/rhythm) MUST BE ON EXPERT to count as a co-op FC for this list. Every item on this list now must be supplied with a proof (picture of stats or full video) to be taken off the list.

If you would like to assist the community with finding or making proofs, make sure that you supply at least a clear picture that shows percentages, difficulties of both instruments, and a note streak. Also, if you have suggestions to improve this thread, feel free to share because I don't do this kind of stuff often :)

EXTRA INFO: For those who aren't aware, there is no online co-op available in GH2 and GH80s. All GH2 DLC is only available on the Xbox 360 version.

GH2:
Trogdor (permanent resident of this list)

GH2 DLC:
All Songs Co-op FC'd

GH80s:
All Songs Co-op FC'd

GH3:
All Songs Co-op FC'd

GH3 DLC:
All Songs Co-op FC'd

GHA:
All Songs Co-op FC'd

Last edited by nunovanhalen023 on Sun Aug 14, 2016 5:19 pm; edited 21 times in total
RobGHH  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 7:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I didn't know there was a co-op FC of (PP)LL.
I'm sure a lot of the DLC will be able to go quickly.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: RobGHH PSN Name: robbie8n
UndeadFil13QC  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's funny how every Dragonforce song is FCd and yet some loleasy songs haven't been FCd.

Also, WTF at H18. I'd get on that if I still had a PS2...

ULTIMATE GOAL: FC Im The One on GH: Van Halen Expert Guitar
Solo 2A FC Count: 39 (Best runs: many -1s, three outro chokes and two 100% overstrums!)

Side goals: GH Expert Vocals Full Series FC [4/8] | Rock Band Expert Bass Full Series FC [8/9] | COVID Vaccine & Booster 100% FC [4/4]

47|64|30|70|41|86|49|48|85|46|93|42 (10|65|10)
Full Series Total: 701/702 (786/787)
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Wii Friend Code: 3977978993176180
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

UndeadFil13QC wrote:
It's funny how every Dragonforce song is FCd and yet some loleasy songs haven't been FCd.

Also, WTF at H18. I'd get on that if I still had a PS2...

I could swear there was an H18 Co-op FC somewhere on YT, or at least it was documented on the wiki. Could be wrong, but still.

Also, nuno, I think you might want to note for troggy is that the closest there is is an FC on Lead and 100% on rhythm.

GH accomps: FFWF, DE, Battery HDrums FCs! HDrums 46/49!!
RB accomps: RB3 MDrums FGFC! RB3 MOMBFGFC!
Old Youtube, New Youtube | I do Twitch, now!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: vVv_Voided
nunovanhalen023  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 6:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

voidedalive2x wrote:
Also, nuno, I think you might want to note for troggy is that the closest there is is an FC on Lead and 100% on rhythm.

But then I would be lying...
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm pretty sure there was a co-op team who did that. Or at least Lead was FC'd in the run and rhythm was 100% or -1 or 2 or something.

GH accomps: FFWF, DE, Battery HDrums FCs! HDrums 46/49!!
RB accomps: RB3 MDrums FGFC! RB3 MOMBFGFC!
Old Youtube, New Youtube | I do Twitch, now!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: vVv_Voided
ihatebarracuda  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GH3 DLC:
Excuse Me Mr.
Stay Clean
Motörhead
Problems (Live At Brixton)
The Day That Never Comes
My Apocalypse

If someone wants to knock these out, I'm down. Not sure if the rhythm/bass tracks have anything super hard, but I should be able to FC the lead in all of them pretty consistently.

View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: ihatebarracuda
nunovanhalen023  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ihatebarracuda wrote:
GH3 DLC:
Excuse Me Mr.
Stay Clean
Motörhead
Problems (Live At Brixton)
The Day That Never Comes
My Apocalypse

If someone wants to knock these out, I'm down. Not sure if the rhythm/bass tracks have anything super hard, but I should be able to FC the lead in all of them pretty consistently.

I'd be glad to do those; PM me your skype if you have one.
nunovanhalen023  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excuse Me Mr. Coop FC
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jN4KhD5NR0
JizzleWright  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 7:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think GHP and Scotty got a full game coop FC on GHA.

I would go for some of these but I don't have xbox live gold :/
jamie-the-payne  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hang on, I'm confused. Are you saying there hasn't been a co-op FGFC of Aerosmith or there has? Because RyanDahlReturns and myself have done that. And I have videos of every song on my YT channel (jamiethepaynerhythm).
But yeah, I think the Phenom brothers got it before us. Not sure about videos though.
GH:23/49| GH2:57/74| GH2 DLC:22/24| GH80s:18/30| GH3:59/70| GH3 DLC:14/68| GHA:39/41
Guitar Hero OMB:107/873
GHWT:20/84| GHWT DLC:2/147| GHM:3/49| GHM DLC:0/10| GHGH:9/48| GH5:16/85| GH5 DLC:1/162| GHVH:7/47| BH:7/65| GHWoR:41/93| GHWoR DLC:1/83
Rock Band OMB:500/4300
RB:43/58| RB DLC:127/1135| RB2:37/84| ACDC:6/18| RBN:1/999| TBRB:19/44| TBRB DLC:2/29| LRB:42/45| GDRB:38/44| GDRB DLC:5/6| RB3:56/83| RB3 DLC:50/583| RBC2:0/21 RB3N:16/944| RBB:15/25| RB4:15/65| RB4 DLC:29/125
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: jamiethepayne PSN Name: jamiethepayne Wii Friend Code: 4411131444531013
nunovanhalen023  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 4:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jamie-the-payne wrote:
Hang on, I'm confused. Are you saying there hasn't been a co-op FGFC of Aerosmith or there has? Because RyanDahlReturns and myself have done that. And I have videos of every song on my YT channel (jamiethepaynerhythm).
But yeah, I think the Phenom brothers got it before us. Not sure about videos though.

Yeah, the Phenom bros got it very soon after the game came out. I changed the descriptions for GH3 and GHA to "All Songs Coop FC'd" to avoid further confusion.

EDIT: Stay Clean Coop FC
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=opAcwi-kHwA
eddaket  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kubuh and I will get the God of War song when he gets back from vacation. We were gonna do it before, but we lazy
szymmirr  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, as I can see, you really like to make rare (there actually is better word to describe it) lists, RR, GH Coop...

I think you really should add GHOT UnFCed songs, this game shouldn’t be ignored because it isn’t very popular... You know something about this, because you made UnFCed RR songs list.

But it’s not the end, there are a lot of lists needed to be made, I would be really happy to see at least one of these, for example: UnFBFCed GH/RB songs, UnFCed 5-lanes GH Drums songs, UnFCed Pro Drums songs (RB side), UnFCed GH3 Customs, a lot of UnFCed games like Rocksmith / Power Gig / Phase Shift / Frets on Fire / Band Hero DS / Lego RB DS / RB3 DS (if i’m right, DS versions of Rock Band should even have unFBFCed songs list) / some flash music games / GH iOS / RB iOS / RB Mobile / RB Reloaded / DJ Hero and much more... What about All Music Games list?

I’m sure there still are (or will come) people who enjoy awesome challenges and... just love music games!

EDIT: I decided to help you a bit

GHOTD (found some FCs on SH, none on YT)

Any Way You Want It
Are You Gonna Go My Way
Can't Stop
Diventerai Una Star
Down
Estrella Polar
Everything is Everything
Eye of the Tiger
Free Ride
I Believe in a Thing Called Love
I Can't Drive 55
La Bamba
The Middle
No Rain
The One I Love
One Way or Another
The Pretender
Remedy
Rock and Roll Band
Satch Boogie
Smooth Criminal
Some Might Say
Sweet Home Alabama (Live)
Tarantula
"The Take Over, the Breaks Over"
Volcano Girls
You Can't Stop Me
You Give Love a Bad Name

GHOTMH (same as GHOTD)

'54, '74, '90, 2010
Adrenaline
All My Life
The Bitter End
Bohemian Like You
Call to Arms
Chelsea Dagger
Dashboard
Do the Panic
The Fallen
Falling Down
Half-Truism
I Wanna Be Your Man
In the Shadows
Lights and Sounds
The Metal
Miss Murder
Napoleon Says
On Call
Our Velocity
Paralyzer
Que No
Ruby
Shockwave
Still Waiting
Sweet Sacrifice
This Ain't a Scene, It's an Arms Race
Unconditional
Via Le Mani Dagli Occhi
What Do I Have to Do
Where Are We Runnin'?

BH DS (there’s no BH DS on SH and I haven’t found any FC vids on YT, so I leave all songs on the list)

All You Need
A-Punk
Believe
Boots of Chinese Plastic
Call Me When You're Sober
Club Foot
Crazy Little Thing Called Love
Everything About You
Excuse Me Mr.
Fascination
Feel Good Inc.
First Date
Fly Away
Get Free
Girlfriend
Golden Touch
Grace Kelly
Hungry Like the Wolf
I Predict a Riot
In Too Deep
Let's Get It Started
Lump
Manhattan
Monkey Wrench
Munich
My Favourite Game
No One Knows
Our Truth
She Will Be Loved
So What
Song 2
Spaceman
Suddenly I See
Take What You Take
The Age of the Understatement
The Great Escape
Thnks fr th Mmrs
Tripping
Troublemaker
Two Princes
Under My Thumb (Live)
Wannabe in L.A.
Windows
Yellow
You Better Pray

I also have one question: As you can see (http://www.scorehero.com/scores.php?user=&group=6&game=0&diff=5&team=5770), Phenom Bros FBFCed GHA with two songs (maybe more) on video. These vids were striken down due to copyright years ago, but does anyone knows if these videos are available anywhere now?

please add gh3 and gha career battles score tracking thanks

Last edited by szymmirr on Tue Jul 16, 2013 2:59 pm; edited 2 times in total
nunovanhalen023  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

szymmirr wrote:
Wow, as I can see, you really like to make rare (there actually is better word to describe it) lists, RR, GH Coop...

I think you really should add GHOT UnFCed songs, this game shouldn’t be ignored because it isn’t very popular... You know something about this, because you made UnFCed RR songs list.

But it’s not the end, there are a lot of lists needed to be made, I would be really happy to see at least one of these, for example: UnFBFCed GH/RB songs, UnFCed 5-lanes GH Drums songs, UnFCed Pro Drums songs (RB side), UnFCed GH3 Customs, a lot of UnFCed games like Rocksmith / Power Gig / Phase Shift / Frets on Fire / Band Hero DS / Lego RB DS / RB3 DS (if i’m right, DS versions of Rock Band should even have unFBFCed songs list) / some flash music games / GH iOS / RB iOS / RB Mobile / RB Reloaded / DJ Hero and much more... What about All Music Games list?

I’m sure there still are (or will come) people who enjoy awesome challenges and... just love music games!

I also have one question: As you can see (http://www.scorehero.com/scores.php?user=&group=6&game=0&diff=5&team=5770), Phenom Bros FBFCed GHA with two songs (maybe more) on video. These vids were striken down due to copyright years ago, but does anyone knows if these videos are available anywhere now?

It's a chore just to make one of these lists and manage it, and I'm only gonna bother making one of these if I feel like there's gonna be progress made. So if you wanna make a list for Coop GH DS games, be my guest (although you should note that that is not the setlist for GH:OT...)

There's just nobody who plays the DS games nowadays, and since it's just local wifi for multiplayer, I don't see many of them getting taken off anytime soon.

And no, those videos were never put back up, but as stated earlier, there's other proofs of those FCs elsewhere.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Guitar/Bass All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 1 of 5

Jump to: