ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
The weirdest sp activation issue. (GH3 360 LP)

View previous topic :: View next topic  
lopolop  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 6:07 pm    Post subject: The weirdest sp activation issue. (GH3 360 LP) Reply with quote

I managed to get a Les Paul for $2 at a garage sale. It's a great controller, it's the hybrid between the Xplorer and WT guitar I've been looking for.

Anyways, the star power is acting in a way I can't make sense of. So at first I thought it was just activating as soon as you pick up SP, so I was planning on just opening the thing up and turning it off, just to use the back button instead. Come to find out..

Whenever I start a new song
SP activates the first time, as soon as you get star power.
There after I can activate it by flailing the controller around or,
tilting the guitar down quite a ways, then hitting the back button (the back button doesn't work any other way).
Except after the tilt+back activation it does a reset like I started a new song, and will activate as soon as I get SP again.

It's a peculiar problem. I need a better soldering iron but I plan on disabling the sensor and see if that helps at all but then there's the whole back button issue.

Any thoughts or ideas on what could be causing it, or how to fix it?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Hardware All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: