ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
B. Vicious' band: Soulstyce

View previous topic :: View next topic  
b.vicious  

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 7:35 pm    Post subject: B. Vicious' band: Soulstyce Reply with quote

Hey guys. As you may have noticed my guitar cover output has slowly decreased over time. This is mainly the cause of me starting my own life and what not. I had posted a vlog recently going over what's been going on in my life over the past year. Here it is in case you'd like to watch. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bR1a_OD9e4Y

If not, that's fine. About a year ago I started my own band called Soulstyce. We're a heavy metal band looking to reach the next step as a band and start playing some better shows and getting legit fans. We're in the process of recording a demo/ep and we just released our first song on Sunday called "Open Your Eyes (A New Hope)". It's an instrumental and I would like to request you check it out, and leave any sort of feedback, positive or negative. We're doing a thing on facebook where for every 100 likes we get, that will be the precursor for us releasing our next song. We're almost to 600 and we will release a new song every 100 until we hit 1000. If you watch the vlog there's a little clip of the next song we'll be releasing at the end of the video. So if you like the song, could you help us out and like our facebook and share with your friends? We're trying our best to make music and it's really hard for us because of how awful our scene is.

Here's our Facebook page: www.facebook.com/soulstyceband
Here's the link to Open Your Eyes: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rd8IpZ888hw

I will certainly come back here and post any news about the band and whatnot. Thank you!

My Youtube Channel CHECK OUT MY GUITAR COVERS!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website PSN Name: bwakvicious
RustyWaffle  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds good! I'm looking forward to what's to come.

My Drum Covers (Most recent: Muse - Stockholm Syndrome)
ShadoWolf wrote:
HellAshes wrote:
Everyone hates Nihilanth. I enjoyed making that guitar chart. D:
Fuck you HellAsses you fucking fucker
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Music Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: