The Scorehero Friendship Gathering
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  
PiemanLK  

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 6:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

blingdomepiece wrote:
toymachine wrote:
singemfrc wrote:
The rumors of ScoreHero's demise have been greatly exaggerated.

I'll do everything I can to keep this site running forever if JC at some point decides he doesn't want to, even if I'm the last one using it.

so the 2009 redesign isn't happening?

We were this close and then BOOM, iOS 7.

Surely you could take a note from Apple's book though and make ScoreHero waterproof
[quote=''youhas'']EDIT TO ADD: Hey, post #3000! Neat! I will eagerly anticipate my set of ScoreHero-branded steak knives within six to eight weeks.[/quote]
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: PiemanXC
diddin  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 5:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Holy moly it's been a while, Scorehero. I haven't been on here in ages, and my activity in the last few years had pretty much exclusively been Mafia-related during that GC craze. I may still be considered a youngster to some of ya'll (I just started college), but Scorehero was a pretty big consumer of my internet time during my most avid rhythm game years and it's great to see the same old faces still posting every once and a while.
DPooch  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 7:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I visit ScoreHero much less often than I used to, but even when I do, I tend not to post. I see how little topics are being active and I get turned off. Now I wonder how many other people do that. Only thing is, if I did post, it would be just that little bit more active.

Anyways, I really hope it doesn't go away. I still try to archive some scores even though my skill has gone down. I've recently picked up RB3 and am trying to regain my skill. Maybe the long break would allow me to surpass what I was at. I never had any huge accomplishments, my best is probably FCing Cherub Rock on GH3. I can probably say I've only made one real friend from SH, but I've never met anyone outside of it. I don't think I'd offend anyone by saying that. But hey, if the point of this thread is to make friends, maybe there's hope still.

If it weren't for SH I wouldn't have become the insane music game fanatic that I am. Of course my playing has dwindled like I imagine most others has, but I was the only person I really knew that played them, at least out of people I knew personally.

At any rate, I'll try to stop by more often. I can't leave a community that I've been with for so long.

EDIT: I'm pretty sure the xmas hat is from 2011.. I'm keeping it though, I love the way it looks.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: poochz0rz
MrOmyA  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 11:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice to see all these people still care about ScoreHero!

And I'm fairly certain anyone whoever had a Santa Claus hat in their avatar never got rid of it.
ShadoWolf  

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 12:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MrOmyA wrote:
Nice to see all these people still care about ScoreHero!

And I'm fairly certain anyone whoever had a Santa Claus hat in their avatar never got rid of it.
tru
Look, someone actually had to point out that singing "solo" meant singing alone. This is why we allow people to work registers at McDonald's that can't make change and it makes me want to run my face under a belt sander. For the love of tits, how can you be on the internet in 2012 and not think "maybe I can Google this word I should have learned in first grade before making a thread about it".
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: ShadoWolf2971
Dreyvas  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 6:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello.

PiemanLK  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DPooch wrote:
I visit ScoreHero much less often than I used to, but even when I do, I tend not to post. I see how little topics are being active and I get turned off. Now I wonder how many other people do that. Only thing is, if I did post, it would be just that little bit more active.

I posted in the drunk thread earlier

Did my part
[quote=''youhas'']EDIT TO ADD: Hey, post #3000! Neat! I will eagerly anticipate my set of ScoreHero-branded steak knives within six to eight weeks.[/quote]
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: PiemanXC
Fhdra  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2014 4:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yo.

DanSoup  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 2:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's strange. I recognise some of the avatars and some of the names. It's all so familiar yet so foreign, like a world I explored in a dream...

Some say he came back just to fix the "5-Note Chord" banner in his sig...
[23:01] <DanSoup> Did you know, girls masturbate as often as men
[23:01] <DanSoup> they just lie about it normaly
[23:01] <SillyScape> no-one mastrubates as much as me
inv4der  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 9:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DanSoup wrote:
It's strange. I recognise some of the avatars and some of the names. It's all so familiar yet so foreign, like a world I explored in a dream...

bannerhero still exists, much to the mods' chagrin.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2014 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

inv4der wrote:
DanSoup wrote:

bannerhero still exists, much to the mods' chagrin.

yeah that channel sucks
Silly wrote:
yksi-kaksi-kolme wrote:
I hope the April Fool's joke is expertwin becoming a mod

Reports coming in that over five hundred thousand players of the Guitar Hero and Rock Band games have simultaneously committed seppuku
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: