ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Need someone to play GH Aerosmith with on Xbox ( Need Achievements !)

View previous topic :: View next topic  
advancedjudas  

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 11:24 pm    Post subject: Need someone to play GH Aerosmith with on Xbox ( Need Achiev Reply with quote

Yeah. Fun game, fun songs. Need the achievements because everyone who is on now can't keep a good note streak. I myself can keep good streaks and probably 5* every song in the game, i'm not godly or anything and there's tons of people better than me, but I was wondering if anyone wanted to help me help you help me get some achievemens. We'll probably have to do Dream Police to get the gold star one, and any other songs I'd be fine with getting the streaks. We can play some non-coop gametypes too.

Anyone interested?
conlan22  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Which achievements do you need? I can easily help with gold staring a coop song and all the streak ones and the other coop achievements can be done offline I believe if you plug a standard controller in for player 2 and put them on easy mode. I need to play 20 inline ranked matches and win by death drain attack so if you still need those too that would be awesome. Either way I'll help you with coop stuff

Edit: turns out I was wron you can fail even if player two is on easy

Edit: never mind you can do that but turn on no fail first
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Will Rock For Food All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: