SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
rivalry
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
newuser1234  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

conlan22 wrote:
I didn't see anything that looked bad... I'll record a run of mine and see where there's a difference in points

Edit: changed the self esteem path

Edit: do you have the game installed to the HDD?

i want to say that i dont have it installed. i have just a 20gb hdd so probably not. do you think that matters?

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

newuser1234 wrote:
ThunderShade wrote:
newuser1234 wrote:
i'll try to play tonight to finish up week 2 scores

EDIT: feels like the first time--are you hitting the last squeeze on pathhero? why is my score so shitty?

Nope. While it is better to move the last act forward to the RYB triplet I didn't even do that in my run. You do know to hit the holds at the end of the activation early, right? It's just you seem to be doing not too well on the tick squeezing heavy songs so I'm guessing there must be something you're doing wrong.

EDIT: Thinking about it some more it seems like you tend to be not bad at tick squeezes but at songs with horrible messes of sustains in the middle. Are you losing a lot of points in the middle? Hit every sustain slightly late and you won't drop any points. Doing this doesn't push the end of the sustain forward so unlike say GH:SH it's actually humanely possible to get all the ticks.

i'm not sure if i'm losing points in the middle. this could be the problem. i literally get the same exact score most of the time i play. i don't gain/lose any ticks on the squeezes. for 2112 pt 2, it all comes down to whether or not i hit the 1st squeeze, but i still end up 100 points short which doesnt make any sense. i'll record some runs to see why i'm terrible at this game.

For 2112 Pt2 - I can't even hit 146xxx with that path lol granted Im not a squeezer but it initially looked better than the path I used previous which was 3(1)3B 2N est 146,345 so I changed the first act to 3(1)BO 2N - which seemed like the happy medium.... really idk why I can't hit 146xxx with 2RBafter3BO. Maybe this will help Bushidox.

EDIT: This round of songs are really hard LMAO. My scores are going to be pretty sad. So far only improved on 3 of 8 songs and the rest - I haven't gotten close to my personal best scores and those were done without paths... sheesh

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

newuser1234 wrote:
conlan22 wrote:
I didn't see anything that looked bad... I'll record a run of mine and see where there's a difference in points

Edit: changed the self esteem path

Edit: do you have the game installed to the HDD?

i want to say that i dont have it installed. i have just a 20gb hdd so probably not. do you think that matters?

I don't think it would matter but I know some games don't run properly (or not as well at least) if they are installed so I thought it was worth a shot to ask.

Edit: I'm just having one of those weeks where I just can't execute a path well so definitely nothing amazing happening from me this week. Bushidox I'll add in your new scores soon.
Kris35710  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Losing My Religion .. 281,528
2112 PT.2 - The Temples of Syrinx .. 146,235
Suffocated .. 175,973
Unskinny Bop .. 204,783
Call Me The Breeze .. 279,733
Free Ride .. 174,228
Deadfall .. 109,659 (not worthy of having a screen shot lol )
Self Esteem .. 316,718

5 New personal best scores.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I compared videos newuser and we are tied before the last hold of the last activation and then im at 144571 after that hold and you're at 144475 so it looks like you just aren't hitting that RY note as early as you possibly could. Also, we both miss the extra 200 in the first squeeze.

Edit: Your last hold of the song did that burst thing again and mine didn't do that. I wonder if maybe some other holds are doing that so when you hit the start under star power you still don't get a good score because you get a burst at the end. I'm pretty sure your on NTSC like I am, It sounds like your game is being played off the disc and not installed to the hard drive which is the same as me, I have my lag set to 0 so i dont know if yours is different, and I play on the 360S which is the updated black one they came out with and it sounds like your on an original white console guessing from the 20GB HD. I know none of these things should make a difference but I'm just trying to think of any possible differences. I play on a samsung HDTV.
newuser1234  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

conlan22 wrote:
I compared videos newuser and we are tied before the last hold of the last activation and then im at 144571 after that hold and you're at 144475 so it looks like you just aren't hitting that RY note as early as you possibly could. Also, we both miss the extra 200 in the first squeeze.

Edit: Your last hold of the song did that burst thing again and mine didn't do that. I wonder if maybe some other holds are doing that so when you hit the start under star power you still don't get a good score because you get a burst at the end. I'm pretty sure your on NTSC like I am, It sounds like your game is being played off the disc and not installed to the hard drive which is the same as me, I have my lag set to 0 so i dont know if yours is different, and I play on the 360S which is the updated black one they came out with and it sounds like your on an original white console guessing from the 20GB HD. I know none of these things should make a difference but I'm just trying to think of any possible differences. I play on a samsung HDTV.

yeah i have no idea why this is happening. i do have the white xbox 360 and also use a samsung HDTV with my lag at 0/0. this burst stuff has to explain why my motivation and i'm not okay scores are insane but why i'm so far behind in any song that involves multiple tick squeezes

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah that must explain what's up with you killing everyone by a ton on those songs lol. I can't think of a good reason as to why that would be happening to you though. What screen were you on for the start of that 2112 part 2 video where it showed your past score? I can't ever figure out how to find my past scores anywhere lol.
ThunderShade  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

conlan22 wrote:
Yeah that must explain what's up with you killing everyone by a ton on those songs lol. I can't think of a good reason as to why that would be happening to you though. What screen were you on for the start of that 2112 part 2 video where it showed your past score? I can't ever figure out how to find my past scores anywhere lol.

Hit the green fret on a song in the menu, go down to Display Options and check the Show Song Stats box.

On the subject of console differences, I have an old white one with a 60GB hard drive. I play 0/0 on a small CRT. Newuser, do you ever connect online? Maybe it's due to a patch or something. I can't be bothered clearing my cache right now to check.

newuser1234  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 2:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ThunderShade wrote:
conlan22 wrote:

Hit the green fret on a song in the menu, go down to Display Options and check the Show Song Stats box.

On the subject of console differences, I have an old white one with a 60GB hard drive. I play 0/0 on a small CRT. Newuser, do you ever connect online? Maybe it's due to a patch or something. I can't be bothered clearing my cache right now to check.

i always have an ethernet cord plugged in but up until a week ago, i never had xbox live. i'm just doing a 1 month trial now. idk if that matters either.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 4:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

But you had an xbox live account the whole time right it was just not gold? Cuz you got the GH3 DLC and stuff. So the if there was an update it would have downloaded even if you were just silver and not gold.
newuser1234  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

conlan22 wrote:
But you had an xbox live account the whole time right it was just not gold? Cuz you got the GH3 DLC and stuff. So the if there was an update it would have downloaded even if you were just silver and not gold.

yeah if there was an update, i definitely downloaded it

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 10:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I updated with new songs for week 4. I'm going to be busy for the next couple of days so I'll update the week 3 results and bushidox's back log of scores on Friday or Saturday at the latest. The week 4 paths were pretty much all unconfirmed so let me know if you guys find something better as you play through.
ThunderShade  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 11:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Conlan, you can just delete the path. Go to profile and beside all your paths there will be a delete option. Also in case anybody uses this thread in the future as a place for paths I suggest you look at my comment regarding Deadfall. Last thing, round 4 will be my last round before I head back to uni.

conlan22  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 2:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dang idk how I didn't know about being able to delete lol. And I'm leaving newuser's thread to be the thread with paths so he can include those comments in his thread but ill also put them up here while I still have results from WoR posted
bushidox  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 2:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My scores will be late. Will likely do them tomorrow. Still, getting me to get scores is a good thing.
The Unofficial Score Hero GH Guitar leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1638203#1638203
The Unofficial Score Hero RB Guitar leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=703852#703852
The Unofficial Score Hero Bass GH leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=107740
The Unofficial Score Hero Bass RB leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=703842#703842
The Unofficial Cross Platform FGFC leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=108548
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Rivalries All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 8 of 10

Jump to: