ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
S17 - Guitar Hero - Expert Guitar - Congratulations k3v227!
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
singemfrc  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 11:41 pm    Post subject: S17 - Guitar Hero - Expert Guitar - Congratulations k3v227! Reply with quote

Welcome to Season 17 of Scorehero Leagues!

This thread is for discussion of the Guitar Hero Expert league.

I, singemfrc, will be running this league.

This is an Expert league for original Guitar Hero on PS2 hardware. Selections will consist of main on-disc and bonus songs (Trippolette and Graveyard Shift excluded).

All regular season songs must be submitted Saturday Night by 11:59 PM EST (8:59PM PST). There is no way for us to add late scores. If you miss the deadline there is no way for your scores to be counted. If you typo your score, there is no way for us to fix it (unless proof is included). Please be careful.

Check songs and submit scores at http://www.scorehero.com/leagues.
When submitting your scores, the following are now REQUIRED:
-Score
-Note Streak
-%
Failure to submit each of those field will result in a disqualified score!

Picture proof is optional during the regular season but 100% required for playoffs.

Where will results be posted? Results will be posted at http://www.scorehero.com/leagues.

When will results be posted? Results will be posted by 11:59 PM EST every Sunday night, but usually as soon as possible.

Playoffs
Playoffs will consist of around half the active participants in each league when possible. In order to be placed into playoffs, you MUST submit scores for Week 4, or if for some reason you are unable to submit you must notify a commissioner before the week 4 deadline. If you are unable to supply proof during playoffs please let your commissioner know so that your playoff slot can be given to another player.

Drop-Outs
Just a reminder that one of the biggest reasons we discontinued leagues before was because of the high percentage of players dropping out before the end of the season. It ended up not being worth our time to keep these leagues organized and running when so few people were willing to stay committed to the end. Your actions affect other people, and dropouts make the leagues less fun for the people participating. Stick it out and you are helping to make it worth the time that goes into organizing it and are helping ensure that we do these again. Seriously, "I dont have time" or "I dont think I can win" are not valid reasons for not submitting! It's not hard to just submit a sightread score so the other people at least think there's competition. Habitual and/or egregious drop-outs may be banned from future leagues! This goes double for playoffs!

That said, we traditionally remove participants who do not submit scores for more than one week. If you are going to miss more than one week but honestly want to play additional weeks, PM me so I know not to drop you.

Forum Conduct
For returning players, we will be running the same rules in the forum as seasons 9 and 10. For those of you who are new, we allow and encourage open discussion of songs. You can talk about the songs, ask for help, post about how you hate the song..whatever.

What you are NOT allowed to post, is hints on your scores. Do not post your current score, do not post a hint about your scores, do not even post if you full combo'd a song or got a specific percentage. Talk of this nature only serves to either fuel your competition, or discourage others. Everybody will know what everybody else got at the end of the week. Such posts WILL be deleted!

We also ask that you do not post league-obtained scores on SH for the week. If you do, we won't delete the score, but it is all too easy for your competition to just look it up.

Last edited by singemfrc on Sun Jan 19, 2014 5:09 am; edited 1 time in total
SlasherManEXE  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 5:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Let's hope I can regain my 44/47 FC skill at least... squeezing in this game is stupid hard for me, so it will probably take a lot of effort. Cheers to the competition!

any word on smokeyfrog being in here?

singemfrc  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 6:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SlasherManEXE wrote:
Let's hope I can regain my 44/47 FC skill at least... squeezing in this game is stupid hard for me, so it will probably take a lot of effort. Cheers to the competition!

any word on smokeyfrog being in here?
He's not among the signups. If he or anyone else wants to join before the first scores are posted please PM me. As long as you are 100% committed to staying until the end I am willing to sneak you in.
tannernieland11  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 6:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh God Crossroads a song I cant FC lolol. Breaking Wheel is an optimal song. Guitar Hero and Sail Your Ship By I can definitely improve on.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: tanman21234543
alexhaz64  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 10:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I finally started on GH1 this week. Thankfully my TV has no lag for this game, that alleviates one huge concern. Unfortunately GH1 is that game that takes a LOT of warming up to get your skills back, and I haven't played in probably a year almost. So I'm a bit rusty. I think I might be able to do pretty well in the end though, I just have to find enough time to play, with work and everything else going on.

TBW is especially annoying... I keep missing right in the last activation >.>
2:59 alexhaz64: I'm like 6th place on that song
2:59 alexhaz64: pretty neat
2:59 alexhaz64: :p
2:59 JohnnyGrey: No Alex, I don't care how good your score is
2:59 JohnnyGrey: DAMMIT
2:59 alexhaz64: XD
alexhaz64 flexes
2:59 psxfreak101: too slow on the trigger there, boyo
2:59 alexhaz64: that seems to be the case all night
2:59 JohnnyGrey: I've been too slow a few times tonight
2:59 JohnnyGrey: GDSAKj hfask
2:59 psxfreak101: XD
2:59 alexhaz64: LMAO
2:59 alexhaz64: OMG
psxfreak101 actua-loling
tt122112  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 2:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Crossroads has been way more frustrating for me, two of the SP's at the end keep screwing me up big time.

This one mostly: ----------------

and if not, this one:

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 5:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Took the better part of a week to get some video cables, and it looks atroooocious on the TV, but it's on! Got some scores in, weekend is not an option, so tonight's work will have to do. I'm trash at this game, so looking forward to improving.
View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: Deschain9 PSN Name: Deschain9
k3v227  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 5:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

alexhaz64 wrote:
Well I finally started on GH1 this week. Thankfully my TV has no lag for this game, that alleviates one huge concern. Unfortunately GH1 is that game that takes a LOT of warming up to get your skills back, and I haven't played in probably a year almost. So I'm a bit rusty. I think I might be able to do pretty well in the end though, I just have to find enough time to play, with work and everything else going on.

TBW is especially annoying... I keep missing right in the last activation >.>

I just finished finals for this semester so time to get grinding :|

Hopefully Crossroads won't be as frustrating for me as it has been in the past...

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 5:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welp, wasted all my time today trying to FC crossroads again. Couldn't do it. I FC'd it earlier, but my score is not nearly where I want it to be... and I sacrificed WT song time to try and beat that score, too. Oh well, time to see how I did in the rankings :p

EDIT: Cheat on the Church? Really? I already have optimal/first, I really don't want to have to fc that again >.>
alexhaz64 flexes
psxfreak101 actua-loling
tannernieland11  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 6:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

alexhaz64 wrote:

EDIT: Cheat on the Church? Really? I already have optimal/first, I really don't want to have to fc that again >.>

Well I have Unsung optimal and don't want to do that again XD

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: tanman21234543
alexhaz64  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 7:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hm, so I got first this round. I would've sworn k3v would've submitted scores, but I guess that's one less threat to worry about anyway...

Funny how the one song I got quickest was the only song I got first untied this round :p
alexhaz64 flexes
psxfreak101 actua-loling
k3v227  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 7:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

alexhaz64 wrote:
Hm, so I got first this round. I would've sworn k3v would've submitted scores, but I guess that's one less threat to worry about anyway...

Funny how the one song I got quickest was the only song I got first untied this round :p

...see now the funny thing is that I actually got scores for this week but realized like 30 minutes ago that I hadn't submitted any of them yet :P

Hopefully this doesn't screw me over, but i feel like it might :/

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK, 3rd is cool I'm looking forward to this week, although like Alex I grinded CotC like hell when I was going for a good score on it and I do NOT want to listen to that intro ever again. Oh well :D

And I'm pretty sure you'll make the playoffs still K3v, probably even top half
11:13 RheaultWnage_: it's -37°C where you live atm alex? :P
11:13 alexhaz64: -45 now/quite the cold front
11:14 Jleggy12: and that's in Kelvin :o
11:14 RheaultWnage_: damn thats pretty cold/-40 K xD/I think -45 is about the coldest I've ever felt
11:14 Jleggy12: round about -300 C :P
11:14 RheaultWnage_: maybe colder than what I've felt
11:14 alexhaz64: -38 >.>
11:15 RheaultWnage_: OH YOURE TALKING ABOUT THE NOTES LOL
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger PSN Name: Jleggy12
k3v227  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 7:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ain't nobody got time for that Unsung UB squeeze

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 12:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

k3v227 wrote:
Ain't nobody got time for that Unsung UB squeeze

I got amazing ticks on Unsung couldnt hit UB squeeze again. My I Love rock and roll score is really good. Cheat on Church no FC so thats horrible. And Fat Lip fuck that song holding ticks in that song is fucking stupid almost worst in the game besides Higher Ground and Story of my Love.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 1 of 6

Jump to: