ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Holy Wars FBFC anyone? X+

View previous topic :: View next topic  
iAMhorribl3  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 9:10 pm    Post subject: Holy Wars FBFC anyone? X+ Reply with quote

I've been wanting to do this forever. I've had a few bands together to go for it but it never happened.

Anyone up for this? I myself play bass, and I am very consistent. I'd like to do this X+. This FBFC has never been done before.

Needed:
Consistent Guitarist:
Consistent X+ Drummer:
Consistent Vocalist:

I can record in HD quality. Anyone who's interested please leave a comment!

Last edited by iAMhorribl3 on Sun Jan 05, 2014 5:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: iAMhorribl3
NRQS98  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 9:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The problem for me with Holy wars is that i havent FCd it before and I'm not sure if i can. I probably can with some work but... if no other guitarists want to do it, ill join you but i can't guarantee an FC :/
CoolMotion  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 10:04 pm    Post subject: Re: Holy Wars FBFC anyone? X+ Reply with quote

I *can* FC Holy Wars but I'm not incredibly consistent. But yeah what the person above me said, I'm down if no one else will. I think I'll go for that FC right now
EDIT: After more than a few playthroughs of No Man's Land, seems that my timing with it isn't like it used to be (I have FCed before). Count me out.
Edit again: Shouldn't this be in a different forum? I'm guessing you posted it here so more people would see it though.
iAMhorribl3  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 1:26 am    Post subject: Re: Holy Wars FBFC anyone? X+ Reply with quote

NRQS98 wrote:
The problem for me with Holy wars is that i havent FCd it before and I'm not sure if i can. I probably can with some work but... if no other guitarists want to do it, ill join you but i can't guarantee an FC :/

Please practice :p

CoolMotion wrote:
Edit again: Shouldn't this be in a different forum? I'm guessing you posted it here so more people would see it though.

You're right. It would make more sense being in the "Band/multitasking" section.

If a mod see's this, could you please move it? Thank you

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 2:47 am    Post subject: Re: Holy Wars FBFC anyone? X+ Reply with quote

iamhorribl3 wrote:
CoolMotion wrote:

It would make more sense being in the "Band/multitasking" section.

I was thinking more like Will Rock for Food...
WhYYZ  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would need to get consistant at Solo D (?). Random strums are a bitch.
Or I can do Vox. Although I can't do it when it's late and you're from canada so that might be a problem.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 2:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WhYYZ wrote:
I would need to get consistant at Solo D (?). Random strums are a bitch.
Or I can do Vox. Although I can't do it when it's late and you're from canada so that might be a problem.

A consistent guitarist at the moment is more valuable for this song. I know a vocalist who is consistent and who is willing.

Let me know if you want to attempt guitar, I play during the day as well so the time shouldn't be that big of a problem.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did you get it yet? I'm willing to try it, I can FC the guitar part often enough. Sometimes it takes me a while to get past all the riffing in the beginning, but if I make it to the little Middle-Easterny part I'm very consistent at the solos.

View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: ihatebarracuda
AbyssionQC  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 3:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ihatebarracuda wrote:
Did you get it yet? I'm willing to try it, I can FC the guitar part often enough. Sometimes it takes me a while to get past all the riffing in the beginning, but if I make it to the little Middle-Easterny part I'm very consistent at the solos.

We haven't managed to get it because of drums/bass consistency during our attempts.

GH1 FC''s: 47/47 | GH2 FC''s: 64/64 | GH80''s FC''s: 30/30 | GH3 FC''s: 70/70 GHA FC''s: 41/41 | GHWT FC''s: 86/86
GHM FC''s: 49/49 | GHSH FC''s: 47/48 GH5 FC''s: 85/85 | GHVH FC''s: 47/47 | GHWoR FC''s: 91/93 | Total FC''s: 657/660

I totally didn''''t steal someone else''''s signature
iAMhorribl3  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AbyssionQC wrote:
ihatebarracuda wrote:

We haven't managed to get it because of drums/bass consistency during our attempts.

I remember Guitar missed a few times during the solo/outro choke a few times also ;)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Will Rock For Food All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: