ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
wiring a wireless ghwt guitar for pc via usb?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
bmx6454  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 2:22 pm    Post subject: wiring a wireless ghwt guitar for pc via usb? Reply with quote

firstly, i know, i know, i know. i can use a wireless adapter for such things. i have an adapter anyway. but it doesn't have a sync option, and i cant use a charge and play kit like on my standard controller.... now, theres gotta be a way to wire the gh:wt guitar for usb? and i cant afford a new adapter atm, and either way, its always fun to modify.... now, if anyone knows of a way to sync to the pc wireless receiver without a sync button on the receiver, plzplzplzplz share lol.

ps: the wireless reciever is a custom made one from the faceplate of an older gen xbox 360. and if u r familiar with this home-design, i do not have any old gen 360s to put the plate on to sync the guitar.

im fairly certain i covered all bases. plz respond soon someone, as im planning on doing a whole bunch of different mods to my axe this afternoon, and if this ones possible, id like to include it. thanks in advance.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Hardware All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: