Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Mercurial - New: Band Hero XBass FGFC / 5th place
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mercurial  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 8:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's one of the more.. bare features of my spreadsheets :P You indeed are the first poster here.

I've been reduxing some BH Expert stuff just to bring my point total to being a bit more respectable. I don't seem to be capable of getting good whammy in this game for some reason (I always seem to miss almost exactly 5% of the available whammy) no matter which whammy style I try. I'm wondering if there's some form of input lag for my whammy bar for this game. It seems unusual that I can be taking 1st places in GH1 & 2 with UB+ whammying, but can't make 60% squeezes on BH without hours of grinding.

Nonetheless, We're nearly at 18.5m for BH X Guitar (18.8m is the rank 1) so we might redux until 18.6m and then move on and get the BH X Bass FGFC, probably followed by H Bass.

I'm considering doing E/M/H/X for both Guitar and Bass, just for completeness purposes, but I doubt my interest will last long enough for that.
PinkiePie91  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Band Hero whammy is a prick... I can't remember how long it's been since I've tried to squeeze in that game, but there is something wrong with it. I haven't tested it enough recently if it's input lag/something else. Scarecrow help us :p.

If you do figure it out, you should go for first on Hang Me Up To Dry (a terrible song I know) and see if reverse ticks are possible on the second act, which would net you first if you got that + the first double.
Cabanon  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 12:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

what guitar are you using ? I remember using the LP for GH5 and couldnt for the life of me get any whammy at all. switched to the WTar and was a tad better but not ideal, but when I switched to the WoRtar, now that was perfect.

My point, use the GH5tar or WoRtar for maximum whammy.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 10:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mercurial wrote:
That's one of the more.. bare features of my spreadsheets :P You indeed are the first poster here.

I've been reduxing some BH Expert stuff just to bring my point total to being a bit more respectable. I don't seem to be capable of getting good whammy in this game for some reason (I always seem to miss almost exactly 5% of the available whammy) no matter which whammy style I try. I'm wondering if there's some form of input lag for my whammy bar for this game. It seems unusual that I can be taking 1st places in GH1 & 2 with UB+ whammying, but can't make 60% squeezes on BH without hours of grinding.

Nonetheless, We're nearly at 18.5m for BH X Guitar (18.8m is the rank 1) so we might redux until 18.6m and then move on and get the BH X Bass FGFC, probably followed by H Bass.

I'm considering doing E/M/H/X for both Guitar and Bass, just for completeness purposes, but I doubt my interest will last long enough for that.

Little progress really. I hit that 18.6m on BH X Guitar (and it wasn't particularly difficult/strenuous) so I'm gonna keep going and see if I can get to 18.7m and then 18.75m, which I think is about my limit.

Interestingly, whammy wasn't being quite as much of an issue today.
Mercurial  

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2018 6:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Finally bothered finishing off the Band Hero Expert Bass FGFC. I finished up in 5th place overall, but I'm certainly not satisfied with some of my earlier scores and so I'll be reduxing probably until 10.5m points (which is 3rd place). That's for another day though, already played myself to boredom today.

Hard Bass FGFC will follow (only 16 songs left).
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2018 9:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice job. Gogo E-XFGFCs!

GH accomps: FFWF, DE, Battery HDrums FCs! HDrums 46/49!!
RB accomps: RB3 MDrums FGFC! RB3 MOMBFGFC!
Old Youtube, New Youtube | I do Twitch, now!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: vVv_Voided
greenbaymackey  

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice job on BH expert bass, it's good to see someone else run through that with paths! Just stay away from my 1sts
PinkiePie91  

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice FGFC! Whatcha planning on after finishing off Hard?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: