ProfileProfile Log inLog in
GH5 Hard (Round 5 now)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
newuser1234  

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 11:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

all done as well. i cant get over just how terrible this game is

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 5:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah it's trash. I've been playing with headphones listening to other stuff while I play cuz I have no interest in the songs lol. But were 1/3 of the way done and your on pace for 2nd place so not bad if say. And you actually took over first place on the last venue we did so nice job on that.
newuser1234  

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

conlan22 wrote:
Yeah it's trash. I've been playing with headphones listening to other stuff while I play cuz I have no interest in the songs lol. But were 1/3 of the way done and your on pace for 2nd place so not bad if say. And you actually took over first place on the last venue we did so nice job on that.

i owe that to madnelly and his incredible path for comedown . since ive reduxed a bunch of songs i might go a little faster and update accordingly. but we'll see what happens

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 3:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

newuser1234 wrote:
conlan22 wrote:

i owe that to madnelly and his incredible path for comedown . since ive reduxed a bunch of songs i might go a little faster and update accordingly. but we'll see what happens

Yeah he has some great paths but I can rarely follow them because I suck at whammy in this game. I could definitely do more songs per week if that's what you're saying but I will be heading down to LA (to play in a dodgeball tournament lol) this weekend so maybe next week we can start doing two venues per week.
newuser1234  

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 12:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

conlan22 wrote:
newuser1234 wrote:
conlan22 wrote:

Yeah he has some great paths but I can rarely follow them because I suck at whammy in this game. I could definitely do more songs per week if that's what you're saying but I will be heading down to LA (to play in a dodgeball tournament lol) this weekend so maybe next week we can start doing two venues per week.

yeah that might be a good idea. these are the # of songs per venue that i have to redux:

good luck at your tournament

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 3:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok I'm actually gonna have some time to play the next few days before I leave so I'll see how far I can get and then well figure it out because I have some song in the later teirs that I have already reduxed as well. What games do you have left to do besides this one?
newuser1234  

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 1:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

conlan22 wrote:
Ok I'm actually gonna have some time to play the next few days before I leave so I'll see how far I can get and then well figure it out because I have some song in the later teirs that I have already reduxed as well. What games do you have left to do besides this one?

i have some metallica left to redux. and then even though i reduxed van halen, i didn't map out any paths >_<. i might try to quickly go through that game again to just get an idea of the best paths to complete my thread.

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

newuser1234 wrote:

i have some metallica left to redux. and then even though i reduxed van halen, i didn't map out any paths >_<. i might try to quickly go through that game again to just get an idea of the best paths to complete my thread.

I still have GHM, GHVH, and most of world tour lol and that's not counting the majority of GH1 and 80's I haven't done as well. So I'm thinking we can finish this game in three more weeks. We'll do the venues where you have 6,2,3,2 next week, then venues with 3,3,5 the week after, and 4,7,1 in the final week. If that doesn't work let me know and we can adjust it.
newuser1234  

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

conlan22 wrote:
newuser1234 wrote:

I still have GHM, GHVH, and most of world tour lol and that's not counting the majority of GH1 and 80's I haven't done as well. So I'm thinking we can finish this game in three more weeks. We'll do the venues where you have 6,2,3,2 next week, then venues with 3,3,5 the week after, and 4,7,1 in the final week. If that doesn't work let me know and we can adjust it.

that sounds good to me. we'll eventually get through all of these games

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

newuser1234 wrote:
conlan22 wrote:
newuser1234 wrote:

that sounds good to me. we'll eventually get through all of these games

Yeah someday lol. I'm just happy I've started getting decent scores on the last few venues I've done. I have some pretty bad scores on the early ones.
newuser1234  

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You Give Love A Bad Name -- 192,192
In The Meantime -- 256,186
You And Me View -- 249,558
L.A. -- 163,848
Make It Wit Chu -- 205,938
Plug In Baby -- 229,044
Superstition--212,326
Sultans Of Swing--484,135

Last edited by newuser1234 on Sun May 11, 2014 5:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Chrisssss  

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How did you manage to get the exact same score as me on Bleed American, newuser? How random.

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I went crazy today and now only have the last three venues left. Also missed at the very end of Done With Everything for the second time so no FGFC yet but it'll happen soon. Since we're doing so many sounds per week now I'm not gonna update the results anymore cuz I'm lazy and that would be too much work lol I'll still post my scores in this thread so we can see how much you guys are beating my scores by lol. It looks like I'll either end up 10 or 11 overall on this game unless I ever feel the need to go back and improve my scores (I wont).
newuser1234  

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 10:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

conlan22 wrote:
I went crazy today and now only have the last three venues left. Also missed at the very end of Done With Everything for the second time so no FGFC yet but it'll happen soon. Since we're doing so many sounds per week now I'm not gonna update the results anymore cuz I'm lazy and that would be too much work lol I'll still post my scores in this thread so we can see how much you guys are beating my scores by lol. It looks like I'll either end up 10 or 11 overall on this game unless I ever feel the need to go back and improve my scores (I wont).

you'll get the FGFC soon . im glad youre going through this game fast because i am too. i played a bunch today and should hopefully get done with this game by the 24th or so

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 4:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here were my round 5 scores

So "Round 6" is The Aquaduct, Guitarhenge, and Neon Oasis
"Round 7" is Electric Honky Tonk, Calavera Square, and Cairo Bazaar
"Round 8" is The Golden Gate, Fjord of Swords, and the Hypersphere
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Rivalries All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 5 of 7

Jump to: