ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
[SOLVED] GH:WoR Manage Scores Page... Sort by Intensity error?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Graf  

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2014 2:16 am    Post subject: [SOLVED] GH:WoR Manage Scores Page... Sort by Intensity erro Reply with quote

While changing the sorting options I noticed that a 'Guitar Hero 5' section appears in between the 'GH:WoR - Basic (4/10)' and 'GH:WoR - Intense (5/10)' sections. I took a screenshot to better explain it:

Shouldn't this just be filed under the rest of the DLC/Imports? I checked Browse Scores and changing the sorting to Vocals, Bass, or Drums and it seems to always appear in those, but not in Quest or Source, where it appears alongside the other Guitar Hero 5 imports.

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2014 2:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're hardly the first to notice this. I'm sure JCirri knows about this, but is far too busy to deal with it.
2015/09/20 The date I became Free Bird #200

@ataeaf=My Twitter. RB Accomps. GH Accomps. Nobody reads them.
voidedalive2x wrote:
of COURSE it's doable, you ninny! Don't you cop out on me now!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: WorthBestGamer
Graf  

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2014 3:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

expertwin wrote:
You're hardly the first to notice this. I'm sure JCirri knows about this, but is far too busy to deal with it.

Ah. Didn't see that thread, I should have looked harder before posting a new one.

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2014 11:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hardly anything after 2011 has been fixed in the bug reports, songlisting, song misplaced, career error, etc. I still have things reported that has yet to be fixed since 2011.

http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=106748
http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=107173
http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=106656
http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=106627

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep, I apologize. I'm finally getting back around to things again. Server changes and maintenance among other work that's paying my bills (including SH server costs) have been keeping me busy.

This particular issue should be fixed. I'm going through some of the others now, but keep in mind that it's extremely tedious to fix certain song ordering problems manually through the database as there aren't tools developed to safely take care of everything. For example, to fix this seemingly very simple issue I had to write 24 different queries, each of which have the potential to break other things if not carefully checked.

When I do have time to work here I'd rather spend the majority of the time moving forward with the rewrite which ultimately will fix many of the setlist related bugs (and with a framework in place where manually corrections will be much easier).

So I won't be going through to address every report from the past 2-3 years, but as a compromise, if something's really bothering anyone I don't mind bumping or linking old threads every so often to grab my attention. And definitely don't hesitate to report new issues regardless how minor. Even if not addressed right away, it's much better to have everything known on record.

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 1:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

big thanks for all the works JCirri. it's always appreciated what you're doing for this community, even after all these years.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Bug Reports All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: