ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Challenge me (pick something for me to Full Crit)
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc TFF Game Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AmazingKenchan  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 10:15 am    Post subject: Challenge me (pick something for me to Full Crit) Reply with quote

So I've unfortunately been pointed here. It will take me forever to Full Critical everything this time around with so much content, so to give me more variety, challenge me to perfect something I haven't already done. I will do it and screenshot proof. I perfected every chart in the first game, so I'm in it for the long haul.
JCirri  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 8:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good to see some competition.

I'm also hoping to eventually AC everything, but it will definitely take forever if it were to happen. So far I've been trying to plow through trophies that annoy me so that I can soon focus solely on Ultimate ACs. Finally finished all the necessary quests today.

For a challenge, and since it's my greatest achievement yet, match this:

Also I'll participate here if anyone wants to throw a challenge my way. Good idea.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 2:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I should have expected that -_- I've been dreading getting this score again after the first game

immediately followed by

both on the same note in the last measure.

But here you go!

What was hardest for you? I'm just curious. I have the unfair advantage of playing it in the first game. The first few measures I learned to lead the sliding and not move too far, the rest kind of falls into place.

I hate to make the other mean suggestion, but go get Crazy Chocobo now! Sorry I can't be super active yet, I've been cramming to get stuff together for Fanfest. In a week or two I should be able to play more
JCirri  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great job, I played a lot of the original as well (all trophies, about 180 hours) but didn't bother with all the DLC back then, so The Castle was new to me.

Once I figured out the intro I was hitting it with about 90% consistency. Luckily being the intro, it was easy to quickly learn (lack of practice sections is my biggest gripe with this series). Through my attempts I missed most often just on the straight triplets and had to make a conscious effort to not rush and actually slow down towards the ends of them. The fast 16ths I strangely rarely missed.

I had one choke after the fast part at the U D L R (or whatever the 4 arrows are). Without that, the AC would've come 2 hours sooner. As it turned out, took me about 3.

I'll see what I can do with Crazy Chocobo when I play later. Biggest annoyance I found there is that you need to be on the early side of the timing windows leading into the holds, or the first dot is an automatic Great.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yanno sounds about right for me. If I lose the intro once though, I lose it 10 times in a row or some crap.

I'm also dreading when someone recommends me try to AC ANY EMS chart, I remember having trouble on the first game, but ugh the Theatrhythm medley killlllllled me here! Let's agree to only throw one or two of those in the mix every once in a while?

Or you could not and I could deal with it D:
JCirri  

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 7:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Finally got around to this, and after about 2 hours of grinding:

I've spent the past week getting scores in for every song across all difficulties. Still need to wrap up ACs for EMS on Basic/Expert and several more Expert songs, but trying to focus mostly on Ultimate now.

Was going to suggest Theme of Love as your next challenge but I see you've already knocked that off.

How about.. Final Fantasy (FFXII Version).

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Next

Let's try knocking out OWA next :3c
JCirri  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 8:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Once I really started to grind it didn't take as long as I was expecting. I did have one choke on the 360 arrows at the end, but recovered with the AC just a few attempts later:

Your turn. :P

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh I was thinking the OWA long since I hadn't gotten around to that either -_- but just to fill the gap while we come up with something, here:

JCirri  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 11:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice job, I'm dreading EMS even though I know I'm capable.

I'll see what I can do with the long OWA - controlling nerves will be my battle there.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For good measure:

I'm out of hard songs I think. Cleared everything I remember being a problem, so I guess that's it for me
JCirri  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 11:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome, I've now knocked out all DLC except for OWA.. So I'll be attempting it more soon.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2014 9:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

After 4 frustrating -1 great chokes.. Success!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2014 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sweet! Since I just did it, try ACing all of FFX. That was annoying for me. I'm out now though, just got AC #271 and I'm all done!
JCirri  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 5:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats, I just got Contest of Aeons and currently working on FFX Final Battle.

Now do it all over again one-handed style. :P

EDIT: Final Battle done. Only Fight With Seymour remains now.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc TFF Game Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: