SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Midnight's Acc. Thread - GH5/Band Hero Expert Vocals FGFC,
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Midnight-Rider  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 3:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

1st Ever Pawns by Dead by Wednesday Full Band FC

I'm not in this and this isn't even on Guitar Hero but this is still fucking amazing and slashn0 and The-B.O.D. deserve statues erected in their honor for an accomplishment of this magnitude. This is the worst full band chart I've seen in GH/RB.

Oh yeah, I'm still alive I guess. Been way too lazy or busy to post FCs here but I do still post scores and stuff on both the GH and RB sides of this site. Also I have a whole bunch of Full Band FCs I'm in that are still getting uploaded (including a particularly dank/impressive one all across the board, even on my part), and rest assured there's still plenty of tasty stuff to come. So yeah. Also check out Team Aftermath and Team Triggy Stardust for additional multitudes of delicious Full Band FCs from my friends and whatnot, as linked in my signature.

That's about it. Have a nice day/night you lovely people.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2016 11:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chiasm 1st Ever Non-Bootleg Drums FC

So this once again isn't my work and once again isn't GH-related but holy shit I can't even handle this and you all need to watch this right now wtf
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: MidniteRidr2
Midnight-Rider  

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 2:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.twitch.tv/leweyyls

So this isn't me streaming but this guy could seriously use some help. Description says all.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: MidniteRidr2
Midnight-Rider  

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 7:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bump!
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 10:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Voxanything is a pretty neat technique, so gratz on you! Good luck with the FBs, too.

GH accomps: FFWF, DE, Battery HDrums FCs! HDrums 46/49!!
RB accomps: RB3 MDrums FGFC! RB3 MOMBFGFC!
Old Youtube, New Youtube | I do Twitch, now!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: vVv_Voided
Midnight-Rider  

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

About a full year since the last post. Oh dear.

This was something obviously done way back in October, just didn't think to link it here. I was working on this on and off over the course of a few years, but thanks to a select few songs it seemed out of reach. Eventually I took some time to sit down and learn these songs and finally came out on top. Looking back, the "hardest engine" bit in the description may not exactly be accurate. I know plenty of fellow GH singers would deem GHSH's engine one of the easier engines if not THE easiest in the series. Probably not a coincidence that I've done SH but not GHM (missing Stone Cold Crazy and The Boys Are Back in Town) or GHVH (missing Ice Cream Man). Either way, this is one of my favorite accomplishments in recent memory. Also whooooooooah an upload.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2019 4:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Uh, testing, testing, this thing on?

Somehow I'm still playing these damn games, even though I've largely abandoned this site outside of posting scores and helping with the un-FBFC'd lists for both series. And I guess my drive to get shit done is more present than I expected, because I've since FGFC'd GHWT, GH5, and Band Hero on vocals! I'm also still playing with Team Aftermath and as of last year Team 4play, still sometimes getting solo FCs that I'm proud of, and just trying to hang in there these days with how tough life's been for me and a lot of other people. That's about all there is to say. Take care, anyone who somehow reads this.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: