ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Pivot Thread - FC Breakdown Project - Question 14C
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Guitar/Bass
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JosephL  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 5:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ChihiroShirei wrote:
I completely understand.

When and if this does start again, I'd say Monsters (GH3) would be the best pick of songs. It's safe to assume everyone's played it, the engine really doesn't interfere with the FC, all of the difficulty is in one section, the hard part isn't strumming, and it wouldn't be put too close to Paranoid or to the top.

Plus, we wouldn't have to vote around it on the guitar-only games, which is nice.

I picked Paranoid (GH3) precisely because it was on the guitar-only list, which means fewer comparisons with engines, added notability/popularity and not having to slot it into the largest single list. Monsters would be a fine pick for these reasons (and more).
Personal Links: pathhero; my scores; my accomplishment thread (most recent: retired from GH, but still working on the breakdowns)
10/19/06/35/06/45/18/20/60/24/36 >> 279 (+65 for BH, +2 for DLC = 346 XG FCs overall)
#TeamOldPeople
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger PSN Name: JosephLillo
JosephL  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Current questions:

Question 8: Please place Monsters (GH3) among the following Guitar Hero: WT songs re: ability needed to FC on Expert Guitar. Do not adjust the order of the following songs:
66) Stillborn
67) Never Too Late
68) Assassin
69) Soul Doubt
70) Purple Haze (Live)

Question 9: Please place Monsters (GH3) among the following Guitar Hero: Metallica songs re: ability needed to FC on Expert Guitar. Do not adjust the order of the following songs:
29) The Black River
30) Ace Of Spades
31) War Inside My Head
32) Wherever I May Roam
33) Am I Evil?

Question 10: Please place Monsters (GH3) among the following Guitar Hero: Smash Hits songs re: ability needed to FC on Expert Guitar. Do not adjust the order of the following songs:
34) YYZ
35) Mother
36) Beast And The Harlot
37) Bark At The Moon
38) Miss Murder

Question 11: Please place Monsters (GH3) among the following Guitar Hero: Van Halen songs re: ability needed to FC on Expert Guitar. Do not adjust the order of the following songs:
29) Loss Of Control
30) Everybody Wants Some!
31) Mean Street
32) Feel Your Love Tonight
33) Jump

Also, I'd like to try something out: if your vote does fall in between two songs, simply write in the average of those two numbers. For example, for Question 11, if you think Monsters should be placed between Mean Street and Feel Your Love Tonight, simply write in "31.5" for your vote for Question 11.
Personal Links: pathhero; my scores; my accomplishment thread (most recent: retired from GH, but still working on the breakdowns)
10/19/06/35/06/45/18/20/60/24/36 >> 279 (+65 for BH, +2 for DLC = 346 XG FCs overall)
#TeamOldPeople
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger PSN Name: JosephLillo
RobGHH  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Q8: <66
Q9: <29
Q10: 34.5
Q11: <29
Monsters is quite tame compared to a lot of the songs here, but probably just harder than YYZ.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: RobGHH PSN Name: robbie8n
Midnight-Rider  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Q8: Easier than everything

Q9: 30.5

Q10: 34.5

Q11: Easier than everything
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: MidniteRidr2
ChihiroShirei  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2015 8:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

World Tour: Completely trivial compared to anything up
Metallica: 30.5
Smash Hits: Easier than all because Stop!, Killing in the Name, Round and Round, and I Wanna Rock are all buried
Van Halen: 29.5, Loss of Control was really easy for me and Monsters isn't
JosephL  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2015 10:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Question 8
Easier than everything
WINNER

-----------
Question 9
30.5 (between Ace of Spades and War Inside My Head)
WINNER

-----------
Question 10
34.5 (between YYZ and Mother)
WINNER

-----------
Question 11
Easier than everything
WINNER

Current questions:

Question 8A: Please place Monsters (GH3) among the following Guitar Hero: World Tour songs re: ability needed to FC on Expert Guitar. Do not adjust the order of the following songs:
61) Vicarious
62) Demolition Man (Live)
63) L'Via L'Viaquez
64) Love Me Two Times
65) Prisoner Of Society

Question 11A: Please place Monsters (GH3) among the following Guitar Hero: Van Halen songs re: ability needed to FC on Expert Guitar. Do not adjust the order of the following songs:
24) So This Is Love?
25) The Takedown
26) Master Exploder
27) Beautiful Girls
28) Come To Life

Question 12: Please place Monsters (GH3) among the following Guitar Hero 5 songs re: ability needed to FC on Expert Guitar. Do not adjust the order of the following songs:
62) Gratitude
63) Mirror People
64) One Big Holiday
65) Sweating Bullets
66) Sultans of Swing

Question 13: Please place Monsters (GH3) among the following Band Hero/DJ Hero songs re: ability needed to FC on Expert Guitar. Do not adjust the order of the following songs:
61) Lifeline
62) Take a Picture
63) Naive
64) Kung Fu Fighting
65) Gasoline

Question 14: Please place Monsters (GH3) among the following Guitar Hero: Van Halen songs re: ability needed to FC on Expert Guitar. Do not adjust the order of the following songs:
49) Re-Ignition (Live)
50) 2112 Pt. 1 - Overture
51) Ghost
52) Hard to See
53) Free Ride

#TeamOldPeople
ChihiroShirei  

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 6:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

World Tour: Easier than all
Van Halen: Harder than all
GH5: Harder than all
Band Hero: Harder than all
Warriors of Rock: Harder than all
Midnight-Rider  

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Q8A: Easier than everything

Q11A: 27.5

Q12: Harder than everything

Q13: Harder than everything

Q14: Harder than everything
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: MidniteRidr2
PinkiePie91  

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JosephL  

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2015 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WINNER

Current questions:

Question 8B: Please place Monsters (GH3) among the following Guitar Hero: World Tour songs re: ability needed to FC on Expert Guitar. Do not adjust the order of the following songs:
56) Spiderwebs
57) Heartbreaker
58) La Bamba
59) Do It Again
60) Rebel Yell

Question 12A: Please place Monsters (GH3) among the following Guitar Hero 5 songs re: ability needed to FC on Expert Guitar. Do not adjust the order of the following songs:
67) Medicate
68) Deadbolt
69) 2 Minutes to Midnight
70) Runnin' Down A Dream
71) Superstition

Question 13A: Please place Monsters (GH3) among the following Band Hero/DJ Hero songs re: ability needed to FC on Expert Guitar. Do not adjust the order of the following songs:
66) You Had Me
67) Paralyzer
68) Rio
69) Y.M.C.A.
70) I Heard it Through the Grapevine

Question 14A: Please place Monsters (GH3) among the following Guitar Hero: Van Halen songs re: ability needed to FC on Expert Guitar. Do not adjust the order of the following songs:
54) Renegade
55) Dance, Dance
56) The Outsider
57) Feels Like the First Time
58) Pour Some Sugar On Me (Live)

#TeamOldPeople
ChihiroShirei  

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2015 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

World Tour: Just above Heartbreaker. It's a tough call since the engine really comes into play on most of the songs up, but La Bamba's strumming is just too bizarre, and Heartbreaker is pretty straightforward.
GH5, Band Hero, and Warriors of Rock: Harder than all. Pour Some Sugar On Me only has a simple pattern right at the start, Grapevine is a gimmicky song that doesn't take a whole lot of actual skill, and Superstition is just a matter of not messing up the saxophone parts.
Midnight-Rider  

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2015 10:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

First off, for Q14A, that's supposed to be GHWoR, not GHVH. Anyway...

Q8B: 57.5

Q12A: Harder than everything

Q13A: Harder than everything

Q14A: Harder than everything
JosephL  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2015 1:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Question 8B
WINNER

-----------
Questions 12A/13A/14A
Harder than everything
WINNER

Current questions:

Question 12B: Please place Monsters (GH3) among the following Guitar Hero 5 songs re: ability needed to FC on Expert Guitar. Do not adjust the order of the following songs:
72) Saturday Night's Alright (For Fighting)
73) Wolf Like Me
74) Bring The Noise 20XX
75) You Give Love A Bad Name
76) Lust For Life (Live)

Question 13B: Please place Monsters (GH3) among the following Band Hero/DJ Hero songs re: ability needed to FC on Expert Guitar. Do not adjust the order of the following songs:
71) Bring the Noise 20XX (DJH)
72) I Want You to Want Me (Live)
73) Black Cat
74) Ace of Spades / Groundhog (DJH)
75) Fight! Smash! Win! / Intergalactic (DJH)

Question 14B: Please place Monsters (GH3) among the following Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock songs re: ability needed to FC on Expert Guitar. Do not adjust the order of the following songs:
59) Burnin' for You
60) Paranoid (Live)
61) Unskinny Bop
62) There's No Secrets This Year
63) It's Only Another Parsec...

#TeamOldPeople
WhYYZ  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2015 10:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Question 12B: Easier than all. It was easier than some other songs from earlier questions but meh.

Question 13B: Easier than all.

Question 14B: Harder than all.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2015 10:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WhYYZ wrote:
Question 12B: Easier than all. It was easier than some other songs from earlier questions but meh.

Question 13B: Easier than all.

Question 14B: Harder than all.

I agree with everything said here.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: RobGHH PSN Name: robbie8n
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Guitar/Bass All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 6 of 7

Jump to: