ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
FSFC Info?
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Guitar/Bass
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sixstringcal  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 5:04 am    Post subject: FSFC Info? Reply with quote

Just curious on what games you need to FGFC for an FSFC. The guitar hero wiki used to say that there were three people that had it and now it says that there are two people one song away from one, but that there are 767 songs. Is this due to GHL? Is Band Hero a song that needs to be FGFC'd? What about the NDS games? Does GHL need to be FGFC'd? If so, does the GHL FGFC include GHTV? This isn't something I plan on getting anytime soon, I'm hoping by 40 (so 26 years from now. That seems reasonable). If there is any other information about FSFCs that may not be widely known or something like that, please feel free to include this.
Peachfanclub  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 7:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The 12 most commonly considered games are as follows:

Guitar Hero
Guitar Hero 2
Guitar Hero 80s
Guitar Hero 3
Guitar Hero Aerosmith
Guitar Hero World Tour
Guitar Hero Metallica
Guitar Hero Smash Hits
Guitar Hero 5
Guitar Hero Van Halen
Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock
Guitar Hero Live. This consitutes only the 42 songs included on the disc.

Band Hero is often not included in the FGFC picture because of how perceivably easy it is compared to the above games. Many people do get this extra FGFC for fun.
8/7/18 - Fury of the Storm FC

On Jan 24, 2016, AdamHero wrote:
peach you are good at guitar hero
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: Peachfanclub PSN Name: Peachfanclub Wii Friend Code: 0475108893170582
GingerBraFace  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 9:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey! It's peach!

I'll add to what peach said by saying that if you're doing Drums, Bass or Vocals, a FSFC obviously doesn't include the "guitar only" games.

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: GingerBraFace PSN Name: GingerBraFace Wii Friend Code: 390546319559
RobGHH  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 10:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok so the "FSFC" is probably one of the most disputed things in the GH community at this time. I consider the FSFC to be 660 songs, which is the same as what Peach said but without GHL. Despite this it is actually possible to get a 702, which includes GHL, 767, which includes GHL and BH, 777, which includes GHL, BH and DJH, 787, which includes GHL, BH, DJH and the GH2 360 exclusives, and 789, which includes GHL, BH, DJH, GH2 360 exclusives and the GH1 secret songs.
The DS games almost universally don't count towards the FSFC, and GHTV does not need to be fully FCed for the FSFC either.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: RobGHH PSN Name: robbie8n
slashn0  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

in my opinion, it's 767. DJ Hero should count too but it's optional to me.

Guitar Hero + Rock Band Expert Drums Dual FSFC - September 21st, 2017
10,000 unique expert GH/RB FCs - May 18th, 2022
Videos: http://www.YouTube.com/dayzeed
FC spreadsheet: https://bit.ly/FCs
Proud lefty who conformed to right-handed mode... show some respect! ;)
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: slashno PSN Name: slashno
UltraHeroABC5  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pretty much all the games with the "Guitar" prefix
----Guitar Only Games----
Guitar Hero (consider the secret songs extra points/credit aswell
Guitar Hero II (doesn't matter if you do it with or without the 10 extra songs. consider the 10 extra songs a bonus, because trogdor is still almost impossible on xbox/ntsc consoles lol)
Guitar Hero 80s
Guitar Hero III
Guitar Hero Aerosmith
^all inc. the bonus songs you have to purchase with ingame money^
----Full Band Games----
World Tour (for guitar, inc the ted nugent and zakk wylde battles in career)
Metallica
Smash Hits
Van Halen
Guitar Hero 5
Guitar Hero Warriors Of Rock
Usually, band hero isn't considered part of an FSFC, although I did it when I did a few of mine, and I'm going to still. DJ Hero is optional as well. Dj Hero is 10 songs on guitar, Band Hero is 65 songs on any instrument. I guess you could consider those two extra bonuses too.
For guitar hero live, I'm going to stay out of that because I'm not really sure.

I think that's right, the people above me might have said the same thing as I said but whatever. Good luck with whatever FSFC you want to get.
Bulblax  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The original "FSFC" was "211", which was 47 + 64 + 30 + 70. GH1, GH2, GH80s, and GH3. Gradually that expanded to include Aerosmith, WT, GH5, etc. Although a lot of the FC's in those games are easier so they inflated people's FC numbers, so there was still some value given to the "original 211" category.

I think most agree that a FSFC includes all the newer games though, which would now include GHLive as well. Although I don't know anything about GHLive and I think it's kind of different style of gameplay (just like the DS games are a bit different), so maybe not. Like on the RB side I would not include Rock Band Blitz in a FSFC because it's completely different.

I include Band Hero but not DJ Hero, and I include the 2 GH1 bonuses and the 10 GH2 360 songs.

The DS games are not part of a FSFC. Some have made their own category of the 3 DS games being a FSFC of their own.
UndeadFil13QC  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And DLC doesn't count.

ULTIMATE GOAL: FC Im The One on GH: Van Halen Expert Guitar
Solo 2A FC Count: 39 (Best runs: many -1s, three outro chokes and two 100% overstrums!)

Side goals: GH Expert Vocals Full Series FC [4/8] | Rock Band Expert Bass Full Series FC [8/9] | COVID Vaccine & Booster 100% FC [4/4]

47|64|30|70|41|86|49|48|85|46|93|42 (10|65|10)
Full Series Total: 701/702 (786/787)
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Wii Friend Code: 3977978993176180
Midnight-Rider  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Basically I'd count all the 5-button games. Yes, I'd count Band Hero.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: MidniteRidr2
xXGhostTypeXx  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GH1 - WoR + Band Hero
GHL shouldn't count unless you also count the DS games imo

DLC and exclusives obviously are like bonus songs you can do
Cabanon  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 11:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

we never agree to this FSFC thing, so to each their own IMO.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2016 4:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK. Well if what I say means anything, I think it would be nice if everyone got together and voted on it. Could just be a poll on the forums, or whatever, because if it is really your own judgement, then I don't think it means as much (it still means a lot). Think of it this way. You spend all day making a cake. You put your heart, soul, and everything else in it. But you decide to make your own recipie that nobody else uses or is used to and you invite all of your friends to have some . You think it is your best accomplishment ever, while others think it is just okay or even crap compared to theirs, and that their recipe is better.

Just a thought though .
Cabanon  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2016 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i feel you, but my FSFC is every games I can play, other will only count the main games minus GHL & BH (why?), some will include BH but will disregard GHL (again why ?).

thats why I say, do what you want.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2016 2:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with cabanon. Every game I have tbh. So say you are on Wii and don't have access to ps2 or anything, you would do the games released for wii (gh3-ghwor and I include BH)
UndeadFil13QC  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2016 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

UltraHeroABC5 wrote:
I agree with cabanon. Every game I have tbh. So say you are on Wii and don't have access to ps2 or anything, you would do the games released for wii (gh3-ghwor and I include BH)

And what if you don't have access to every game released on your console? Let's say you only have Aerosmith and can't afford anything else, would you claim the FSFC if you happened to FGFC it?

I'm going to stick with the definition that includes all Guitar Hero games from the main series. That would exclude Band Hero (not that it matters at all unless you're playing vocals) and the handheld/mobile/arcade games. I include GHLive even though the guitar is different because it still belongs in the main GH series.

ULTIMATE GOAL: FC Im The One on GH: Van Halen Expert Guitar
Solo 2A FC Count: 39 (Best runs: many -1s, three outro chokes and two 100% overstrums!)

Side goals: GH Expert Vocals Full Series FC [4/8] | Rock Band Expert Bass Full Series FC [8/9] | COVID Vaccine & Booster 100% FC [4/4]

47|64|30|70|41|86|49|48|85|46|93|42 (10|65|10)
Full Series Total: 701/702 (786/787)
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Wii Friend Code: 3977978993176180
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Guitar/Bass All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: