Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Suhdude024 Acc's: GH1 Stream Postponed; Technical Difficulties
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
UltraHeroABC5  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

saw both xxx120 and the 1 xxx124 runs, sucks man.
bushidox  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WOW! Well done sir, I caught the tail end of the tie on Cowboys From Hell. That is a fine score and you should be proud of it. Well you said never, but since its the last one on the list, you going for Farewell Myth now?
The Unofficial Score Hero GH Guitar leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1638203#1638203
The Unofficial Score Hero RB Guitar leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=703852#703852
The Unofficial Score Hero Bass GH leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=107740
The Unofficial Score Hero Bass RB leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=703842#703842
The Unofficial Cross Platform FGFC leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=108548
suhdude024  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bushidox wrote:
WOW! Well done sir, I caught the tail end of the tie on Cowboys From Hell. That is a fine score and you should be proud of it. Well you said never, but since its the last one on the list, you going for Farewell Myth now?

Thanks bushi, glad you caught a little bit of the stream. And you know me...I'll give it a go on Farewell Myth. There's not much else for me to do in gh1h, and having all 47 1st's would be really special.

If I can grind out Decontrol and Cowboys From Hell the way I did then I like my chances with Farewell Myth. Not going to be easy though, but if I put my mind to it I know it's possible.

UltraHeroABC5 wrote:
saw both xxx120 and the 1 xxx124 runs, sucks man.

Yeah haha that was crazy. Consistent I guess

You should be good on this path whenever you go for your CFH hard FC ^.^

Cowboys From Hell 1st Place Video

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

the path is literally burnt into my head so probably lol..
tannernieland11  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2017 5:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

McSkinny wrote:
suhdude024 wrote:
McSkinny wrote:
expert

I'll tell ya what Skinny, I'll play more Expert when you start posting scores again

im washed up, my time has passed

Come back McSkinny! Expert is always the best.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: tanman21234543
Cabanon  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

holy sheet. is this score maxed out or there's room for more ?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2017 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Watched the video three times, two are regular speed, one at .25 speed to see the activations. The run seems pretty much perfect for a guitar, but I have a single question. On the last activation, it seems like you could activate a single beat earlier as your star power has about a beat left over for the final note. That would get you an extra 4 points on the orange sustain that you activate on under SP. Unless, I am remembering wrong and activating on a sustain doesn't double the remaining ticks on the sustain that you start it on for GH1. It's been a long time since I played GH1. See the video at 4:03 to see what I am talking about.
The Unofficial Score Hero GH Guitar leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1638203#1638203
The Unofficial Score Hero RB Guitar leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=703852#703852
The Unofficial Score Hero Bass GH leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=107740
The Unofficial Score Hero Bass RB leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=703842#703842
The Unofficial Cross Platform FGFC leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=108548
suhdude024  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2017 8:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cabanon wrote:
holy sheet. is this score maxed out or there's room for more ?

Still ticks left, but realistically not much. Maybe 40-50 if I use the dualshock. Probably closer to 20 without the dualshock. Part of me still thinks that the 4th activation double is possible, but most people disagree with that statement.

bushidox wrote:
Watched the video three times, two are regular speed, one at .25 speed to see the activations. The run seems pretty much perfect for a guitar, but I have a single question. On the last activation, it seems like you could activate a single beat earlier as your star power has about a beat left over for the final note. That would get you an extra 4 points on the orange sustain that you activate on under SP. Unless, I am remembering wrong and activating on a sustain doesn't double the remaining ticks on the sustain that you start it on for GH1. It's been a long time since I played GH1. See the video at 4:03 to see what I am talking about.

I can definitely get more out of the last activation. Maybe 8-16 more.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 1:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry for the double post, just had to post a question. I just got GH 80's on eBay and played a bit today. Managed to tech FC the BiM solo in about 30 minutes in practice mode, but I still really struggle with that part after the solo b trill. Tips?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i slide my index finger up to yellow on the sustain and anchor it, starting on measure 46 go 32 11 32 3213212111211, i also play solo c 1121 so this might not be best if you dont do that
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: McSkinny
suhdude024  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2017 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

McSkinny wrote:
i slide my index finger up to yellow on the sustain and anchor it, starting on measure 46 go 32 11 32 3213212111211, i also play solo c 1121 so this might not be best if you dont do that

Thanks skinny, I'll give that a go today. For some reason it's only the first 2 beats of measure 46 that give me trouble. Just a weird transition out of the trill for me.

I think I was doing 32 12 for the first 4 notes instead of sliding my index onto the yellow 32 11 like you said.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

suhdude024 wrote:
Managed to tech FC the BiM solo in about 30 minutes in practice mode

so you're telling me you need to start playing expert...

haha but really thats insane. i could maybe get solo A in that time. nice job

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 8:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

xLif wrote:
suhdude024 wrote:
Managed to tech FC the BiM solo in about 30 minutes in practice mode

so you're telling me you need to start playing expert...

haha but really thats insane. i could maybe get solo A in that time. nice job

Well I've played the solo in the past. But not for a long time. And personally I think the BiM solo looks way more difficult than it really is.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 2:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OP copied here for bump/visibility

2/3/17

Seventeen 2nd place. This chart is awesome, would be great on gh1 hard. I actually don't mind hopo squeezes, but that last squeeze took a few tries to get. Choked a 303790 run, but this is still a score that I'm happy with.

l89UD8X.jpg?1

Because It's Midnight 2nd place video. I've tried the squeeze on expert but this was only my second run on hard. The best part about getting this so quick is that I only had to reset my camera once. Dat front end!!

sFmgHgX.jpg?1

Police Truck 4th place. Just throwing this in for fun, I only spent about 15 minutes on this but once I get a top 5 on this engine I usually call it good.

kz9cUMk.jpg?1

As for what I'm doing now....school is going to be extremely time consuming for the next month or so, so I won't be as active but I will be working mostly on finishing up GH 80's when I do find an hour here and there to play.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 3:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey everyone, I've been taking a break from squeezing and just trying to enjoy some of these customs for now. The only problem is....almost all of the setlists I find are completely crazy. I've found a few really fun songs but it's mostly cluster fucks of notes that I can't hit.

Any "easy" setlists out there? I'm not looking for a link or a download, just the name of a setlist. I'm open to any suggestions!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
Page 15 of 17

Jump to: