ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Lif's Thread - A little return, GH80s 22/30
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  
xLif  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ihatebarracuda wrote:
xLif wrote:
40 would be insane. at least now that i got FotW on H i could see myself getting it on X but symphony of destruction is a far off goal right now.

Ah, I accidentally counted Graveyard Shift. So yeah, 39 is a more reasonable goal for now.

yeah i dont have a gameshark or whatever i need to play the secret songs id love to try them out though

suhdude024 wrote:
xLif wrote:
the GH1H FGFC will come eventually. i pretty much hit M61/M62 every time now, part thats tripping me up is M56/M57

For what it's worth when I was struggling with that part a few months ago I started to use the hammer-on for the blue and red sustain. Eventually went back to strumming everything but it might be worth a try if you are really struggling there.

an interesting method. really the only thing that trips me up is everything in between those 2 B sustains

PinkiePie91 wrote:
xLif wrote:

edit so as to not double post: just FCed past the solo on CfH and missed in the stupid slow desc trips at the end right before the chorus riff. 1080 NS. kill me hard.
:o I'm so sorry. If you can knock out CfH, 40 shouldn't be too much of an issue. You Got Another Thing Coming, and... Either FotW (Which is a song that I... really never want to re-learn again) Symphony or possibly Frankenstein. I think you can get 40/47. Also major props on CotC, that song is another song that I'm dreading to re-learn. Mostly because I hate the song, but that chart is... just ugh.

good thing i actually like the song because i cant imagine grinding cheat on the church if you dont like it. especially with the long intro of nothing.
whats funny about frankenstein is i have actually hit the trill before with strumming (not sure if thats the most common method or using the hammer ons is?) and thats the only hard part of the song for me. now that would be a cool FC. I REALLY dont feel like grinding frankenstein though ugh. the solo is just filled with choke points.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

xLif wrote:

PinkiePie91 wrote:
xLif wrote:

edit so as to not double post: just FCed past the solo on CfH and missed in the stupid slow desc trips at the end right before the chorus riff. 1080 NS. kill me hard.
:o I'm so sorry. If you can knock out CfH, 40 shouldn't be too much of an issue. You Got Another Thing Coming, and... Either FotW (Which is a song that I... really never want to re-learn again) Symphony or possibly Frankenstein. I think you can get 40/47. Also major props on CotC, that song is another song that I'm dreading to re-learn. Mostly because I hate the song, but that chart is... just ugh.

good thing i actually like the song because i cant imagine grinding cheat on the church if you dont like it. especially with the long intro of nothing.
whats funny about frankenstein is i have actually hit the trill before with strumming (not sure if thats the most common method or using the hammer ons is?) and thats the only hard part of the song for me. now that would be a cool FC. I REALLY dont feel like grinding frankenstein though ugh. the solo is just filled with choke points.
The only reason I enjoyed playing Frankenstein (even though my first FC of it was a trash score) was messing around with the squeezes. Which I'm pretty sure is the only reason I actually went back and reduxed it twice. Also, the HO/PO it's up to the person. I personally strummed all of it, and I... don't think I had a choke past the trills after I had hit them. All this GH1 stuff happening makes me want to go borrow someone's PS2 and see if my SG is still holding strong. Maybe GR2R can fall.
xLif  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yay!!!!!!!!! Congrats man! Not an easy FGFC at all, and it also (kinda) prepares you for the Expert chart.
suhdude024  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very very nice. I know how much of a pain that song can be. Now you gotta re-fc to get those squeezes you missed

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 11:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Texas Flood on Hard as a FC is always impressive. This should mean you have the chops for 600+ on the Expert side across the GH series. Great work, look forward to seeing what else you accomplish.
The Unofficial Score Hero GH Guitar leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1638203#1638203
The Unofficial Score Hero RB Guitar leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=703852#703852
The Unofficial Score Hero Bass GH leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=107740
The Unofficial Score Hero Bass RB leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=703842#703842
The Unofficial Cross Platform FGFC leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=108548
dramacomic  
Neversoft QA
Neversoft QA

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 5:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GREAT JOB ON TEXAS FLOOD AND GH1H FGFC!!!

As you can tell I get excited for GH1H FGFCs Glad you're still playing GH1 in general (it's still probably my favorite in the series)

Best of luck on attaining more on Expert or whatever you choose next. Keep it up!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2018 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

a little return, not sure whether i should fire up GH3 now or GHM

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2018 12:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think I would say go with GH3. Also 15-month belated congratulations on GH1H FGFC!!! Not an easy one at all to grab. *remembers Fly on the Wall and shudders* Have a wonderful day my friend!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: