ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
VertigoMan: GH:80s XFGFC!!! XFC's 648/660!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 15, 16, 17  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
PinkiePie91  

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow :o Solo E choke noooooooooo. I... may try out learning Solo D today as I got that re-fc a lot quicker than I thought I would. I can't recall I can't even recall if I've got the Solo D fc in the past.
VertigoMan  

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PinkiePie91 wrote:
Wow :o Solo E choke noooooooooo. I... may try out learning Solo D today as I got that re-fc a lot quicker than I thought I would. I can't recall I can't even recall if I've got the Solo D fc in the past.

Choked Solo E FUCKING AGAIN TODAY ! FML -_-

GH1 FCs: 46/47 | GH2 FCs: 63/64 | GH80s FCs: 30/30 | GH3 FCs: 68/70 | GHA FCs: 41/41 | GHWT FCs: 85/86 | GHM FCs: 48/49
GHSH FCs: 47/48 | GH5 FCs: 85/85 | GHVH FCs: 46/47 | GHWoR FCs: 89/93 | Total FCs: 648/660 | Old School 207/211!!!
Best FC: Ballroom Blitz!!!
VertigoMan  

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GH2 is doing pretty well 12 FCs left and many easy ones still left and BatH... going well but no FC. I have FCd Solo D mayby 50-75 times and two times in real try and choked em so i play it until i FC it, shouldnt take too long but you never know. GH1 mayby hgfc now. Crossroads, Symphony, Godzilla, YGATC FCd and CotC is close so thats going pretty well too.

GH1 FCs: 46/47 | GH2 FCs: 63/64 | GH80s FCs: 30/30 | GH3 FCs: 68/70 | GHA FCs: 41/41 | GHWT FCs: 85/86 | GHM FCs: 48/49
GHSH FCs: 47/48 | GH5 FCs: 85/85 | GHVH FCs: 46/47 | GHWoR FCs: 89/93 | Total FCs: 648/660 | Old School 207/211!!!
PinkiePie91  

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 10:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm so sorry to hear about two Solo E chokes in one day :x So sorry my friend. If it makes you feel slightly better, I did grind Solo D a fair bit two-three days ago (pretty much all from you, and I haven't seriously sat down with it in years) best I got was a minus two (The last two notes of the strumming) Thankfully it was in practice... but I think I may need to hardwire my brain on Solo E. Also, if you have Symphony/YGATC... I think you can easily get the HGFC. Just looking at your FC's... Unsung/Fat Lip/Caveman Rejoice/Sail Your Ship By/Farewell Myth/Even Rats/Eureka, I've Found Love/Callout/Infected/Take it Off/No One Knows/Ziggy Stardust... are probably well within your reach. So it wouldn't surprise me in the least if you got 30+ on there. If not 35 or so.
VertigoMan  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Texas Flood choke in last ten notes. My nerve couldnt just handle that. This is dumb as fuck. how...BatH and now this.

PinkiePie91  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh dear... I'm so sorry to hear that... Texas Flood may be the only hard GH1 song I didn't have like 20+ chokes on... I just hope you can end both this and BatH soon. You deserve the BatH FC, and with me not being close at all to hitting Solo D, you deserve the Texas Flood FC. Don't let it get you down my friend, I just /really/ hope you don't have the issues I had.... with a certain few songs on GH1/2! Also, whenever you knock those two huge monsters down... I think you'll be in pretty damn good shape to hit 200/211. Also, if I may ask are you playing PAL or NTSC?
VertigoMan  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PinkiePie91 wrote:
I'm so sorry to hear about two Solo E chokes in one day :x So sorry my friend. If it makes you feel slightly better, I did grind Solo D a fair bit two-three days ago (pretty much all from you, and I haven't seriously sat down with it in years) best I got was a minus two (The last two notes of the strumming) Thankfully it was in practice... but I think I may need to hardwire my brain on Solo E. Also, if you have Symphony/YGATC... I think you can easily get the HGFC. Just looking at your FC's... Unsung/Fat Lip/Caveman Rejoice/Sail Your Ship By/Farewell Myth/Even Rats/Eureka, I've Found Love/Callout/Infected/Take it Off/No One Knows/Ziggy Stardust... are probably well within your reach. So it wouldn't surprise me in the least if you got 30+ on there. If not 35 or so.

Thanks mate! I love reading commends and this was interesting and respectful! And +30 is easy and i think im around 30 now, i just havent marked scores yet. I still have kinda easy ones left.

VertigoMan  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PinkiePie91 wrote:
Oh dear... I'm so sorry to hear that... Texas Flood may be the only hard GH1 song I didn't have like 20+ chokes on... I just hope you can end both this and BatH soon. You deserve the BatH FC, and with me not being close at all to hitting Solo D, you deserve the Texas Flood FC. Don't let it get you down my friend, I just /really/ hope you don't have the issues I had.... with a certain few songs on GH1/2! Also, whenever you knock those two huge monsters down... I think you'll be in pretty damn good shape to hit 200/211. Also, if I may ask are you playing PAL or NTSC?

My motivation went up when i red this comment! I havent played GH since TF choke...tomorrow im gonna try BatH and hopefully i get those hopos right. 200/211 seems impossible, but mayby someday in the future. I dont have enought skills to do that yet even my brother doesnt have 200 and hes 10x better than me. Oh and i play PAL

PinkiePie91  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, let's see. If you get Texas Flood. I think you can get 42-44/47 on there. Beast and the Harlot... Depending on how much better at strumming you are compared to me. That'd be 60/64 (I would think at the least) 80's, 28/30 should be possible, especially if you aren't going for insane squeezes on your first run (Don't do this, I think I missed the hard part in Gemini twice, and after the hard part in Fall of Pangea... I want to say 5-6 times... from being well me) And 67-68 on GH3... that'd be 197/211 with the lowball numbers, and with 44/28/60/68 that'd be 200/211. I think you can do it, man! Though I would say, knock out some of the easier FC's, though that is a bit of a double edged sword, as let's say you're at 58/64, you have 6 FC's that are all not that fun to grind (at least in my opinion) But I really think you can get 200/211 my friend. Especially, if I can get it. You may be playing on PAL, yet my understanding of it, it doesn't really make (many, Trogdor being the sole exception) many songs "easy" to FC, just gives you a bit more leeway. Also, I'm glad I can be motivation to someone It only took me... 5ish years to get 200/211, and even longer if we're counting time where I wasn't signed up. Best of luck my friend! Though... (it seems you're doing it) follow the path for TF, it's a rather simple path, and if you ever decide to do what I did, and go for mass redux's, it's a lot easier when you don't have songs like Texas Flood/Decontrol to redux!
VertigoMan  

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 8:51 pm    Post subject: Texas Flood and CotC FC!!! Reply with quote

JESUS CHRIST! Its story time PinkiePie please read this and others too! It a miracle, first i thought i got TF FC and i was so excited that i finally got it but...i had missed first fu*king note in whole song and streak was 869 and TF has 870 notes, so that pissed me off so badly i just couldnt stop playing TF aaand i got FC 20 minutes later between that first note miss and FC was pretty amazing runs. After 869 streak run i got FC to solo and missed in solo, after that i choked after solo TWICE ROW! and then i got FC and i got Cheat on the Church FC too! thats pretty damn good FC too. Im going to put pic proofs soon in thread and manage scores. AMAZING DAY

PinkiePie91  

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I told you that you would get it, my friend! Also hearing about missing the first note and FC'ing the rest... that brought back my memory of missing the first note on Crazy Train on RB3 (stupid lanes) and FC'ing the rest... and I also had two post solo chokes on that the day I finally FC'd it. Yet, I'm so happy for you my friend. Even though for some reason TF wasn't one of the songs that I had dozens of chokes on... the only super hard song on GH1 that I didn't have any chokes on at all. I can still remember jumping out of my chair feeling like I had just got done with a workout with all the happiness I had after it!

And Cheat on the Chruch is 100%, not a cakewalk either! But you getting both TF and CotC at (I'm assuming, I have no clue if you have more FC's to enter) at 22 and 23 on GH1... there is no way in hell you're not hitting at the very least 40, and I just saw you got Symphony (for some reason I think I congrats you on this earlier, yet I can't remember), so I'm saying you can hit at least 42.

Edit: I'm not deleting what I said, even after reading that you got a fair more FC's than what is on your score page.

I'm so happy for you my friend, and I also have to thank you for giving me some motivation for BatH. Just... a few days ago I got a -2 in a real run So, thank you for that, and hopefully, we can both knock down that beast soon.

Much care my friend! So happy to read that you got TF!
VertigoMan  

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PinkiePie91 wrote:
I told you that you would get it, my friend! Also hearing about missing the first note and FC'ing the rest... that brought back my memory of missing the first note on Crazy Train on RB3 (stupid lanes) and FC'ing the rest... and I also had two post solo chokes on that the day I finally FC'd it. Yet, I'm so happy for you my friend. Even though for some reason TF wasn't one of the songs that I had dozens of chokes on... the only super hard song on GH1 that I didn't have any chokes on at all. I can still remember jumping out of my chair feeling like I had just got done with a workout with all the happiness I had after it!

And Cheat on the Chruch is 100%, not a cakewalk either! But you getting both TF and CotC at (I'm assuming, I have no clue if you have more FC's to enter) at 22 and 23 on GH1... there is no way in hell you're not hitting at the very least 40, and I just saw you got Symphony (for some reason I think I congrats you on this earlier, yet I can't remember), so I'm saying you can hit at least 42.

Edit: I'm not deleting what I said, even after reading that you got a fair more FC's than what is on your score page.

I'm so happy for you my friend, and I also have to thank you for giving me some motivation for BatH. Just... a few days ago I got a -2 in a real run So, thank you for that, and hopefully, we can both knock down that beast soon.

Thank you my friend! and i got my TF motivation from you so im so thankful u write on my thread and motivate me! Best of luck on beast and i hope we both will fc it soon. btw i have 31 FCs in GH1, im going to put my all scores soon.

PinkiePie91  

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 10:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

VertigoMan wrote:
PinkiePie91 wrote:

Thank you my friend! and i got my TF motivation from you so im so thankful u write on my thread and motivate me! Best of luck on beast and i hope we both will fc it soon. btw i have 31 FCs in GH1, im going to put my all scores soon.
I'm so happy that I can be motivation for some people on here. You were my motivation to even attempt BatH again... After years and years of playing it off and on. It seems You/BoneDeath/Myself are roughly around the same strength, and you do have the Bass FSFC... Which well, that's absolutely insane to me. I am/still am super proud of knocking out two (three?) FGFC's on Bass, yet I doubt I ever get 21SCM/This Day We Fight/etc. So when I get done pushing out as many points as I can in the O211, I may be asking for some advice there!

Currently am working on something for you, as I really do think you have the skill for 200/211. Just give me... ten minutes, and I'll add it to this post. (Probably a bit longer, as a friend just got in a minor fender bender, everyone is okay) But I'll hopefully have what I have in mind done and posted by midnight my time (Currently 17:28)

That went by faster than expected.

GH1: You have CotC/Symphony/TF. You should be able to get at the bare minimum of 40-42 in my opinion. And since you're a better strumming than myself. You can probably knock out Decontrol/CfH. I think you can get 44/47 personally. Though both those songs are overstrum city. So let's... just say 43/47. 43/211.

GH2: When you get BatH (I honestly don't know how well you are with... say Institutionalized/H18) You already have The Light That Blinds. So If you get BatH. I think you can reach 60/64 here.

60/64 103/211

GH80's: Well, since you are very close to BatH, I don't believe Seventeen will be much of an issue. I'm saying 27-28 here depending on Play With Me/R&R. So... let's say 27 here.

27-28/30. 130-131/211.

GH3: You already have 67/70 here. Depending if you go for Raining Blood (I have no scale to gauge off here on your tapping skills/if you're one of the insane ones that can one hand the two trills with strumming in them.) Yet, your most recent score/percentage on it, it seems that you missed in the mosh as well, and possibly another miss before the Flood. So I have nothing to gauge here, so possibly 68/70 or 67/70,

67-68/70. 197-198/211.

So if you hit 43/60 (Probably 61 tbh)/28/68 You'd be sitting at... *drum roll* 199/211. Though, you got TF super early. So you can most likely get Decontrol or GR2R as well. So then it turns into 44/60/28/68 = 200/211, and if you get BatH, I believe you can also get Six/Missy. Which... is where the 61 comes in. So 43/61/28/68... 200/211 And also since you're on PAL, may be worth giving troggy a shot.
VertigoMan  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2017 1:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PinkiePie91 wrote:
VertigoMan wrote:
PinkiePie91 wrote:

I'm so happy that I can be motivation for some people on here. You were my motivation to even attempt BatH again... After years and years of playing it off and on. It seems You/BoneDeath/Myself are roughly around the same strength, and you do have the Bass FSFC... Which well, that's absolutely insane to me. I am/still am super proud of knocking out two (three?) FGFC's on Bass, yet I doubt I ever get 21SCM/This Day We Fight/etc. So when I get done pushing out as many points as I can in the O211, I may be asking for some advice there!

Currently am working on something for you, as I really do think you have the skill for 200/211. Just give me... ten minutes, and I'll add it to this post. (Probably a bit longer, as a friend just got in a minor fender bender, everyone is okay) But I'll hopefully have what I have in mind done and posted by midnight my time (Currently 17:28)

That went by faster than expected.

GH1: You have CotC/Symphony/TF. You should be able to get at the bare minimum of 40-42 in my opinion. And since you're a better strumming than myself. You can probably knock out Decontrol/CfH. I think you can get 44/47 personally. Though both those songs are overstrum city. So let's... just say 43/47. 43/211.

GH2: When you get BatH (I honestly don't know how well you are with... say Institutionalized/H18) You already have The Light That Blinds. So If you get BatH. I think you can reach 60/64 here.

60/64 103/211

GH80's: Well, since you are very close to BatH, I don't believe Seventeen will be much of an issue. I'm saying 27-28 here depending on Play With Me/R&R. So... let's say 27 here.

27-28/30. 130-131/211.

GH3: You already have 67/70 here. Depending if you go for Raining Blood (I have no scale to gauge off here on your tapping skills/if you're one of the insane ones that can one hand the two trills with strumming in them.) Yet, your most recent score/percentage on it, it seems that you missed in the mosh as well, and possibly another miss before the Flood. So I have nothing to gauge here, so possibly 68/70 or 67/70,

67-68/70. 197-198/211.

So if you hit 43/60 (Probably 61 tbh)/28/68 You'd be sitting at... *drum roll* 199/211. Though, you got TF super early. So you can most likely get Decontrol or GR2R as well. So then it turns into 44/60/28/68 = 200/211, and if you get BatH, I believe you can also get Six/Missy. Which... is where the 61 comes in. So 43/61/28/68... 200/211 And also since you're on PAL, may be worth giving troggy a shot.

Interesting. Now that i red this it seems possible mayby in year or two.

GH1: I have problems with Franky, but i think i can FC it with more practice and CfH seems possible.

GH2: Six is impossible to me and H18/Missy, but mayby i will get one of those someday.

80s: Seventeen 100% i can get that FCd. EE/R&R is possible, im good at R&R so 27 is possible, but absolutely not 28.

GH3: RaBl impossible, because im really bad tapper.

At least im gonna get 195, but 200 x.x

Thank you PinkiePie for writing that!

Last edited by VertigoMan on Sun Sep 10, 2017 1:52 am; edited 3 times in total
PinkiePie91  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2017 2:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*snip*

VertigoMan wrote:

Interesting. Now that i red this it seems possible mayby in year or two.

GH1: I have problems with Franky, but i think i can FC it with more practice and CfH seems possible.

GH2: Six is impossible to me and H18/Missy, but mayby i will get one of those someday.

80s: Seventeen 100% i can get that FCd. EE/R&R is possible, im good at R&R so 27 is possible, but absolutely not 28.

GH3: RaBl impossible, because im really bad tapper.

At least im gonna get 195, but 200 x.x

Thank you PinkiePie for writing that!
That's still a very big milestone in my eyes! GH1, (I give this tip to everyone, as F4 used to do it/I think even have it in his sig) listen to the strumming of an FC of the hard(er) songs, so you can get the strumming correctly. That's probably the only reason I ever got GR2R/CfH/Decontrol. I presume that Kev probably has all of those up on his channel if you just go to top scores and look around. Also, you could possibly do what some do, and use the HOPO's for the trills for Franky? I can't remember how fast they are compared to say... the end of the intro trills for TF. But, I'm near 100% sure you can get it. Also, welcome to the "Getting the Texas Flood FC before most" club. In which... I think I may have got TF before I got Symphony lol.

GH2, I don't think you can rule out Six/Missy out just yet. As reading your comment on Six, you say it's FC'able, and in my opinion... both of those songs are more "luck" based than "skill" based. But you also have to have a lot of skill/stamina to get either of them. Also... H18 is a problem child.

80's, in my opinion, if you can get EE, you are quite close to being able to get PwM. Though, I'm probably pretty bias here since I just re-fc'd PwM like a week ago. But, if you ever do go for PwM, feel free to ask for tips. My worst part by far was the Solo A(?) strumming.

GH3, 100% get you there. I got extremely lucky with RaBl. Though I guess all that practice on FSA/TTFaF, in general, had a lot to do with it.

Also, since you have the Bass FGFC. You don't (I presume) have to just play the O211, as I'm sure you have loads of other FC's to get on other games. I'll quote Smoky from his stream earlier tonight about TKaR. "I find it's easier to just give it a few runs every few days for Baggage Car Solo 2"(?, been a long time since I've played it) I can just give my thoughts on my re-fc of it, I grinded for my current score... probably 18 hours over the course of two-three days. And when he said that I realised that would have probably been a better solution than just getting upset over it from grinding it for so long in such a short amount of time. I went off on a bit of a tangent (Rather sure, you're aware I do this a lot more than normal people; I also probably butchered that quote)

But, you have the Bass FSFC. I think you can get 600/660 at least. Not including BH/GH:L.

I'll stop my rambling for now. Until next time my friend!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 15, 16, 17  Next
Page 6 of 17

Jump to: