ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Rival me on any of the DS games plz

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ArchaicFossil  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2023 12:33 am    Post subject: Rival me on any of the DS games plz Reply with quote

ive been grinding out some scores for all of the GH DS games and ive noticed theres not many people on the leaderboards this makes me biggggggg sad would anyone like to be my rival for the ds games <3 also if we could find a way to play online (pretty sure the only game that supports it is band hero ds) i wold be totally into that
Flewer  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2023 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello and welcome !

Unfortunately I don't think there is much people playing DS games here anymore... Still, looking forward to see what you can achieve !

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2023 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I pick it up here and there but def not consistent enough about it. :/

thewinnerisgeeg: like feed the dogs and eat minipockets and ice cream
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: a2003041 PSN Name: a2003041
ArchaicFossil  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2023 10:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks ive bene on and off grinding them all because im mostly stuck in bed theese days its going okay so far ive got first in alot of tracks
Yarukinasu  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2023 7:29 am    Post subject: Grinding scores on BHDS Reply with quote

It's been almost a decade since I last played the OT and BH on DS, interesting to see someone else is playing these this year '_'

I was mostly playing on expert and never really looked on using stunts to gain more scores, I think except for Girlfriend. It wasn't until 2014/2015 that I realized in a lot of places it's better to do stunts! And recently I noticed they really do shine on easier difficulties because of how quickly you can do those stunts.

In the meantime, I think I'll just grind songs that I think I can beat your scores on... () until I get bored again.
ArchaicFossil  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2023 6:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bless you yaru <3 its nice to have some healthy competition and good luck beating me sir ;)
ArchaicFossil  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2023 6:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Flewer wrote:
Hello and welcome !

Unfortunately I don't think there is much people playing DS games here anymore... Still, looking forward to see what you can achieve !

thanks bro im looking foreward to seing if i can at least full series FC on hard mode BASS and GUITAR so far im half way there (obviously excluding the handfull of busted glitched tracks that are unfcable ofc unless i can find a way to hit the glitches if theres somethign thats been undiscovered)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Rivalries All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: