ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
VL 6/21: GH3 Top 1K, GHA/BH/LRB/GDRB Top 100!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Chrisssss  

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2020 11:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've only just taken the time to look and see what this is - very interesting idea, Voided! It must be quite difficult to get used to, even on easy/medium. I'm assuming lefty flip is only available GH3 onwards?

P.S. Happy 27th birthday recently!

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2020 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chrisssss wrote:
I've only just taken the time to look and see what this is - very interesting idea, Voided! It must be quite difficult to get used to, even on easy/medium. I'm assuming lefty flip is only available GH3 onwards?

P.S. Happy 27th birthday recently!

Not at all? Every game in the series has the option for it (although it might not always be available while you're mid-song. I'm not sure about that.)

And thank you!

GH Accomplishments
RB Accomplishments

FC count: 9
Voidedlefty  

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2020 7:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Small update. I believe I've got scores input for all RBN(3) EKeys songs (which is only 38, sadly), so I'm just looking for the next top 100 and I'll be done on Lefty for now!

(It is a shame I can't have more RBN songs. I really wish I was able to get more when I had the chance, but I didn't have the money. I've thought of messaging someone from Harmonix asking if they could give me some kind of one-time download of certain songs as a pack or a drive or somesuch with the information in exchange for the price of each song, but idk if they could do that trade in the first place or if they still have the song data for them a year or two out.)

I'll also have a new computer that's coming in this week, so this will likely be the last time I'll update on this laptop I'm using right now. it may not be, depending on how thigns go. I will still keep this laptop with me as a secondary or something to use in my living room area, though.

GH Accomplishments
RB Accomplishments

bushidox  

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2020 12:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Goodbye lappy 2000, you were a good little trooper. (old strongbad reference if you don't get it).
The Unofficial Score Hero GH Guitar leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1638203#1638203
The Unofficial Score Hero RB Guitar leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=703852#703852
The Unofficial Score Hero Bass GH leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=107740
The Unofficial Score Hero Bass RB leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=703842#703842
The Unofficial Cross Platform FGFC leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=108548
Voidedlefty  

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2020 6:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I never really cared much for Strong Bad (other than TROGDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR!!!!), so yeah, reference wasted.

At least my old laptop isn't going to be thrown away. I'll find a way to use it, even if it's kept in my living room for general usage after I clear out all my private stuff (Or keep that under password protection).

GH Accomplishments
RB Accomplishments

Voidedlefty  

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2020 7:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rank-ups:
All: Up to 887th
Expert: Up to 27532nd
Hard:+12 to 196th
Medium: +12 to 152nd
Easy: +12 to 76th
PS3: +9 to 102nd (close)
Guitar: Up to 2684th
Bass: up to 501st (so close)
Drums: +11 to 311st
Keys: +12 to 95th (Top 100!)
Guitar Hero 3: Up to 2834th
Aerosmith: UP to 308th
World Tour: +14th to 338th
Metallica: +9 to 551st
Smash Hits: Up to 749th
Guitar Hero 5: UP to 866th
Van Halen: Up to 660th
Band Hero: +13 to 338th
Warriors of Rock: +14 to 355th
The Beatles: Up to 630th
Lego Rock Band: +12 to 281st
Green Day: +12 to 301st
Rock Band 3: +10 to 612th
RBN (RB3): UP to 89th (top 100!)

TBRB XBass 5*s:
Twist and SHout

GHSH XBass 5*s:
Godzilla

GHVH EBass FCs:
Best of You
Dance the Night Away
Feel Your Love Tonight
First Date

GDRB EBass FCs:
She
Viva la Gloria!

GHSH EDrums FCs:
Beast and the Harlot

GHA EFCs:
Beyond Beautiful
Bright Light Fright

TBRB EDrums FCs:
I Want to Hold YOur Hand
Day Tripper

TBRB EBass FCs:
Yellow Submarine
Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band/With a Little Help From my Friends
Good Morning, Good Morning
Hello Goodbye

RBN (RB3) MKeys FCs:
Paced Energy

Well, then. Two for one. Not surprised it was these two since they were skirting on the edges of top 100 for awhile. THat came around surprisingly quick, though. only 3 weeks this time.

But, with a top 100 and a completed combo done, now it's time to switch back over and finally finish out Van Halen. Maybe I can finish Drums and VOcals within a month? (...probly not. Vocals are a bitch.)

GH Accomplishments
RB Accomplishments

Voidedlefty  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2020 6:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ALright, time to hope that I haven't completely rusted away at this from plugging away on drums this entire year (that 3-month stint of doing nothing notwithstanding).

I think I'm going to shoot for...probably two or three stats in the top 100 this time around. Maybe 4 depending on how long it takes. It's also possible that I just hard-stop at the end of the year and start 2021 fresh. We'll see.

One of the things that's becoming an interesting proposition is to focus on easy Expert points to knock that down to top 1000. It might actually take a good while given how many points away I am, but it's something I could consider. Granted, that might be the last thing I can do at the end of this cuz that and GH3 are the two likely candidates to be the final ones. I would hopefully have enough "easy" points on G/B/D on both games to get close, though I honestly don't know how far that would take me. I won't do it now, but it's something to think about for me.

Also, I really need to remember to set myself up to stream, even if it's with the laptop webcam. I somehow doubt I'll get a lot of people interested in this until I start trying for FGFCs, but who knows?

GH Accomplishments
RB Accomplishments

Voidedlefty  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2020 8:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Small-ish update post. I do actually have some scores in right now, but

A.) The first week I had focused on completing a Factorio save that I had been kinda-sorta procrastinating on, which took most of that week, and
B.) I started more or less for real this week, but I forgot to put all my scores in by today's deadline for the score stats to update. So I'll do a proper rank-up rundown next Saturday when they're all for sure uploaded.

I can, however, mark down the new FCs I got.

GDRB MGuitar FCs:
Burnout

GHM MBass FCs:
Stone Cold Crazy

Lego Rock Band MBass FCs:
A-Punk
Accidentally in Love
Two Princes

Aerosmith XGuitar 4*s:
Let the Music Do the Talkin'
No Surprize

I would have pictures for the MBass FCs, but I forgot that I'm supposed to take pictures for those, so that's a silly on my part. It won't be too bad to re-FC if/when I go for OMBs (I mean, that is eventually where I hope to end up, at least on Medium), but just as a reminder for myself:

No pictures for Easy; I'm good enough now that I don't need pics for these.
Only FC pictures on Medium; 5*'s are easy enough, but enough songs still have hard enough patterns on Medium to make FC pics worthwhile
5* and FC pics on Hard; Hard is to lefty what Expert is to Righty, except for lefty I'm still not guaranteed to get 5*s like I am on Righty. So 5*'s are pretty important, too. I could potentially limit this to only songs from, like Moderate-Impossible/difficulty 5-10, though. FC pics is obvious.
Pass, 4*, 5*, GS and FC pics on Expert; Pass is for anything above Solid/Diff 4, and the rest applies to any song, for hopefully obvious reasons.

Now I just have to remember to stick to this and I'm golden.

GH Accomplishments
RB Accomplishments

Voidedlefty  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2020 1:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rank-ups:
All: Up to 851st
Expert: Up to 25715th
Hard: +12 to 184th
Medium:+10 to 142nd
Easy: +6 to 70th
Guitar: Up to 2573rd
Bass: Up to 471st
Drums: +12 to 299th (top 300!)
Keys: +2 to 94th over xIReloadIx and Pi
PS3: +8 to 96th (Top 100!)
Guitar Hero 3: Up to 2717th
Aerosmith: +14th to 296th (Top 300!)
World Tour: +19 to 320th
Metallica: Up to 511th
Smash Hits: Up to 707th
Guitar Hero 5: +11 to 859th
Van Halen: +15 to 650th
Band Hero: +11 to 332nd
Warriors of Rock: Up to 439th
Beatles: Up to 594th (top 600!)
Lego Rock Band: +10 to 273rd
Green Day: +11 to 291st (Top 300!)
Rock Band 3: +9 to 606th
RBN (RB3): +1 to 88th over XkIlLz0r666XSH (these names...)

Guitar Hero 3 EFCs:
School's Out
Lay Down

The Beatles Rock Band EGuitar FCs:
While my Guitar Gently Weeps

One thing I love that either got changed in Office 2019 or with my laptop is that I can have both my browser and the Excel sheet up, with Excel on top, and scroll on the browser without having to click on it. Makes it so much better than before as now I can scroll that without the sheet doing it instead!

As for the stats, now that I've caught them properly, I've got my first top 100 for this session! Plus three new top 300's! It looks like Medium is still the next one on the list to hit top 100, with Hard not far behind. There are now multiple stats in the 200s, but most of them are still in the upper 200s (250+), so it's still a way's off.

I think I said I was going for 3 top 100s this time, but I might make it 5 or 6 just due to the pretty large gap between the closest two and the farthest two. A hard-stop at the end of 2020 is still on the table, but I'll think about that more a week or two before 12/31. I'm most definitely going to finish the year on Lefty, regardless, it's just a matter of if I stop there or keep going.

With the return of people like JOhnny, alexhas, Llamayip, and JLeggy, it's good to see that at least the GH side is a bit more active than my very erratic and spotty update times (especially on righty), alongside pluggers like Bushi and Cabanon. Good to see you guys back, of course.

With a nice and proper update, that's it for now. Still have to get in the mindset to upload all the lefty pics. I'm honestly not sure if I want a separate YT/Imgur account for them or not, so yeah...

GH Accomplishments
RB Accomplishments

Voidedlefty  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2020 6:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rank-ups:
All: Up to 820th
Expert: Up to 23432nd
Hard: Up to 174th
Medium: +11 to 141st
Easy: +6 to 70th
PS3: +13 to 91st
Guitar: Up to 2498th
Bass: Up to 458th
Drums: Up to 289th
Keys: +1? to 94th? (or I missed it somehow...)
Guitar Hero 3: Up to 2717th
Aerosmith: Up to 285th
World Tour: Up to 312th
Metallica: Up to 496th (Top 500!)
Smash Hits: Up to 690th
Guitar Hero 5: Up to 853rd
Van Halen: Up to 638th
Band Hero: Up to 319th
Warriors of Rock: +30 to 427th
The Beatles: Up to 583rd
Lego Rock Band: Up to 262nd
Green Day: Up to 281st
Rock Band 3: Up to 593rd
RBN (RB3): +4(?) to 84th?

GHM XBass 5*:
Mommy's Little Monster - Live

GHM XGuitar 5*:
For Whom the Bell Tolls

GDRB XGuitar 5*:
21 Guns

GDRB EGuitar FC:
American Idiot

GH5 EGuitar FC:
They Say

GHA EFC:
Make It

RB2 (Import) XDrums GS:
Eye of the Tiger

RB3 XDrums FC:
Imagine

RB1 (Import) XDrums FC:
Say it Ain't So

RB3 XDrums GS:
Walking on the Sun (LITERALLY THE LAST NOTE!)

I had wished to have both WT-10, D-25, and H-25 all tied up at once with WT on Thursday, but when I put the scores in I realized I already had something in for American Woman, and it put me short. And I had already put up for the day knowing I wouldn't get the chance on Friday, so that was poor luck. I could've just done something else, sure, but I admittedly didn't think of that. Damn.

Also, I could order the 5*/FC stuff in game order (then by 3*/4*/5*/GS/FC), but I'm doing them in order from the pad I use to mark them down, and that feels more orderly to me. Nyeh.

Some particulars:
- I have no idea how I earned 200K more points on RBN(3). I know I played ANgels and Demons, and I think I did Froggy's Lament this week, but beyond that I have no idea where I got that many points. Who knows?
- I got a new top 500 in GHM! That means that excepting GH3, Guitar and Expert (which are all above top 1K still) I only have 6 more stats to be in the top 500. If I get that before my goal of top 100s, I'll likely make that my stopping point as well.
- I only have 3 more songs to do in Aerosmith Easy. That means I'm just about mined out on that one, and very likely also means I won't hit top 100 with that one for a good while. Not until at least I can pass everything on Expert (to which TKAR, TitA, JPGB, and a couple others say "Ha ha, NO"). It is only ~6M, but that's a lot when your Expert scores are going to solidly land in the 4* range without much variance. I will, of course, try, but once I get to about 20/41 passes that may well be my stopping point. Hopefully that'll at least be top 150-ish.
- I have more XFCs at all, too! Say it Ain't So is probably the "best" out of all of these so far (though I bootlegged the roll in the solo and the RBKs before it--the latter on accident), but I'll take them as I get them. Now if I can get an XFC on all instruments...
- While I may dive into them for the purposes of getting top 100s, I'm kinda thinking about not caring about DLC much, if at all. If I find a viable M/H FC for a song I like, I may go for it, but I might just stick solely to on-disc stuff if at all possible. This can, of course, change over time. Just something I'm putting out there.

That wraps up this week. Take care.

EDIT: WHY THE FUCK DOES IT KEEP LOGGING ME OUT?! REMEMBER ME, DAMN IT!

GH Accomplishments
RB Accomplishments

bushidox  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2020 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So, does that mean voidlefty now has a OMBFC on Expert Imagine?
The Unofficial Score Hero GH Guitar leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1638203#1638203
The Unofficial Score Hero RB Guitar leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=703852#703852
The Unofficial Score Hero Bass GH leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=107740
The Unofficial Score Hero Bass RB leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=703842#703842
The Unofficial Cross Platform FGFC leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=108548
Voidedlefty  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2020 3:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not even close. I don't have XKeys, XBass, nor XVox (for what that's worth given how little difference there is between doing Vox on Right or Left). Definitely don't have XKeys, for sure.

GH Accomplishments
RB Accomplishments

Voidedlefty  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2020 4:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rank-ups:
All: Up to 793rd (Top 800!)
Expert: Up to 21787th
Hard: +2 to 174th over TheBrain and Andyrew
Medium: +1 to 140th over KMan09
Easy: +5 to 65th over Doughboy, Jamninja, Barns, Strohy32, and Sexy-Twisted
PS3: +2 to 89th over maxninja114 and Chet2008
Guitar: Up to 2442nd
Bass: +12 to 446th
Drums: +9 to 280th
Keys: +1 to 93rd over MilkChan
Guitar Hero 3: Up to 2598th
Aerosmith: +12 to 273rd
World Tour: +11 to 301st
Metallica: Up to 477th
Smash Hits: Up to 674th
Guitar Hero 5: Up to 837th
Van Halen: Up to 623rd
Band Hero: +10 to 609th
Warriors of Rock: Up to 414th
The Beatles: up to 560th
Lego Rock Band: +10 to 254th
ROck Band 3: +12 to 581st
RBN (RB3): +1 to 83rd over ghfan3257

The Beatles MBass FCs:
Boys

Metallica XBass 5*:
For Whom the Bell Tolls

RB3 XKeys 5*s:
Before I Forget

RB3 DLC XKeys FCs:
Lonely Boy

RB3 DLC XGuitar 5*s:
ABC

RB2 Imports XGuitar 5*s:
Eye of the Tiger

RB3 XGuitar 5*s:
The Hardest Button to Button

GH5 XGuitar 5*s:
They Say
All ALong the Watchtower

Lego Rock Band EDrums FCs:
Ride a White Swan
Dreaming of You

GHWoR DLC EDrums FCs:
Sliver

BH EDrums FCs:
Black Horse and a Cherry Tree
Fascination
Honky Tonk Women

GH3 X5*s:
Closer
Generation Rock

GH3 DLC X5*s:
Violet Hill
Exo-Politics

There isn't a whole lot to say this time around, other than I accidentally skipped over Green Day. Unless I managed to do something on Bushi's boards, anyways.

I think I will, at least, hard-cap stuff like Easy at top 50, if it does ever reach that far, as I will for anything else that reaches there.

GH Accomplishments
RB Accomplishments

Voidedlefty  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2020 9:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rank-ups:
All: Up to 773rd
Expert: Up to 19633rd
Hard: +1 to 173rd over prozac4312
Medium: +1 to 139th over Irtepp
Easy: +1 to 64th over musicman88
PS3: +2 to 87th over Tyrant-103 and DukeofRock
Guitar: Up to 2375th
Bass: +6 to 440th
Keys: +1 to 92nd over Poohkey
Aerosmith: +13 to 260th
Metallica: +15 to 462nd
Smash Hits: +12 to 662nd
Guitar Hero 5: +10 to 827th
Van Halen: +3 to 620th over Sixstringcal, Nighthawk812, and darkalexander76
The Beatles: Up to 536th
Lego Rock Band: +13 to 241st
Rock Band 3: +12 to 569th
RBN (RB3): +2 to 82nd over ghfan3257 and beard216

RBN (RB3) MKeys FCs:
Andromeda

RB3 DLC XKeys FCs:
Californication

RB3 XKeys 5*s:
Oh My God
Combat Baby

RB3 DLC XKeys 5*s:
Beautiful Disaster

RB3 DLC XBass FCs:
The Collector

RB1 Imports XBass FCs:
SHould I Stay or Should I Go

RB3 DLC XBass 5*:
I Could Have Lied

Metallica XGuitar 5*s:
Nothing Else Matters
Turn the Page (Live)

LRB XGuitar 5*s:
Free Fallin'
Breakout
Swing, Swing

VH would've been the full 10, but I apparently missed submitting Pain. Damn.

Also didn't have a chance to play Drums this week, so nothing moved on that front. I also didn't get to play through every thing on the Next/10, which is a first for this Lefty session (that first week of inactivity doesn't count since I didn't do anything at all). I'll likely open up with Drums this week regardless to make up for that.

Merry Christmas, everyone! (or *insert related holiday here*)

GH Accomplishments
RB Accomplishments

Voidedlefty  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2020 3:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rank-ups:
All: Up to 724th
Expert: Up to 17377th
Hard: +2 to 171st over DOughboy and Barns
Medium: +16 to 123rd
Easy: +1 to 64th over tilted23
PS3: +6 to 82nd
Guitar: Up to 2274th
Bass: Up to 416th
Drum: +13 to 267th
Keys: +1 to 91st over JTerk438
Guitar Hero 3: Up to 2449th
Aerosmith: +15 to 245th
World Tour: +13 to 288th
Metallica: +10 to 452nd
Smash HIts: Up to 640th
Guitar Hero 5: +14 to 813th
Van Halen: Up to 575th (+50 spots! Top 600!)
Band Hero: +10 to 299th (Top 300!)
Warriors of Rock: +10 to 405th
The Beatles: Up to 493rd (+43 spots! Top 500!)
Lego Rock Band: +13 to 228th
Green Day: +10 to 272nd
Rock Band 3: +14 to 555th
RBN (RB3): +2 to 80th over Frenzie97 and GregoryZero

GHVH EDrums FCs:
Ain't Talkin' 'Bout Love
Eruption

RB3 XKeys 5*s:
Burn it Down
Crawling
The Con

RB2 Imports 5*:
Psycho Killer

GH5 XDrums 5*:
All Along the Watchtower

GH5 XDrums D-6+ Pass:
(I Can't Get) No Satisfaction (Live)

GHA X5*s:
Complete Control
Sex Type Thing

Lego Rock Band MBass FCs:
Fire
Monster

Green Day XDrums 5*s:
Viva la Gloria? (Little Girl)
Warning

Green Day XDrums GSes:
Last of the American Girls
Pulling Teeth

GH3 X5*s:
When You Were Young
Radio Song

GH3 DLC X5*:
Yellow

God damn that stupid FOrbbiden access error. Fuck that shit.

GH Accomplishments
RB Accomplishments

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 5 of 8

Jump to: