ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
VL 6/21: GH3 Top 1K, GHA/BH/LRB/GDRB Top 100!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Voidedlefty  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2021 2:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bushidox wrote:
Congrats, so thats a full 100% for the game Celeste now?

Not quite, Bushi. As I said in the Vods, there's C-Sides (which I'm doing as I post this, all of them in one fucking night), and the Golden Strawberries, which require deathless runs (oh god, if there's one for Farewell...)

As I just mentioned, I'm doing all the C-Sides tonight because they're very, very short: 3 screens, 4 max, but very difficult on every one. I thought I wouldn't want to get the golden strawberries, but now I'm realizing that they're...somewhat attainable? So I think a few streams will be dedicated to those. At least the A-Side (main) chapters, and I might even try for the B or C-Sides with some encouragement and self-pumping.

But after that...then it's over.

GH Accomplishments
RB Accomplishments

FC count: 9
Voidedlefty  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2021 5:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ALL FUCKING C-SIDES DONE. IN ONE FUCKING NIGHT.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT I CAN'T BELIEVE I JUST DID THAT.

THat's fucking crazier than SUmmit/Core B-Sides in one night. AND I JUST DID THAT ON TUESDAY!

Will edit with whole stream highlight in a bit.

EDIT: Twitch / Youtube

GH Accomplishments
RB Accomplishments

Voidedlefty  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2021 6:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rank-ups:
All: Up to 543rd
Expert: Up to 6794th
Hard: +3 to 157th over JoeMama, leibniz and BigStevieCool
PS3: +4 to 66th over Bullymops, laeti, Slowhand and NEEDHAMS
Guitar: Up to 1820th
Bass: Up to 316th
Drums: Up to 191st (Top 200!)
Guitar Hero 3: Up to 1845th
Aerosmith: +4 to 151st over Benedettosoxfan, THEJ4CK4L, Dcali and Kubuh
World Tour: +11 to 256th
Metallica: +12 to 367th
Smash Hits: Up to 460th (Top 500!)
Guitar Hero 5: Up to 712th
Van Halen: Up to 478th
Band Hero: +11 to 228th
Warriors of Rock: +16 to 338th
The Beatles: Up to 385th
Lego Rock Band: Up to 146th
Green Day: +12 to 200 (Top 200! Technically)
Rock Band 3: Up to 448th

The Beatles XGuitar 5*s:
Drive my Car
While my Guitar Gently Weeps
Hey Bulldogs

Aerosmith X4*:
Rats in the Cellar

Metallica XBass 5*:
All Nightmare Long

Van Halen XBass 5*s:
Double Vision
Jamie's Cryin'
Rock and Roll is Dead

Green Day XBass 5*s:
21 Guns
Know Your Enemy
Last of the American Girls

Green Day XDrums 5*s:
Having a Blast
American Eulogy

Warriors of Rock XDrums 5*:
Again

Warriors of Rock DLC XDrums 5*s:
You Know You're Right
Always

Guitar Hero 5 DLC XDrums 5*:
You're all I Have

GH3 X5*:
Story of my Life

GH3 DLC X5*:
Rock Band 3 XDrums DLC 5*:
All Going Out Together
The Wind Cries Mary
Fa-Fa-Fa-Fa-Fa-Fa (Sad Song)
Living Well is the Best Revenge

Rock Band 3 DLC XDrums FCs:
Just Dance
Charlene (I'm Right Behind You)

Rock Band 3 DLC XDrums GS:
Time is Running Out

BH XDrums 5*:
Y.M.C.A.
Sugar, We're Going DOwn

BH XBass 5*:
Angels of the SIlences

WT DLC XDrums 5*:
The Unforgiven III

WT HDrums FC:
The Joker

Not going to change the title because fucking hell, that is FAR better than anything I could update with short of being, like, top 100 on everything in one week alone.

That being said, this was a pretty productive week, what with three days open to play Drums. I could've fit in a lot more GUitar/Bass play yesterday than I did, but at the end of the dya I just wanted to do enough to fill up the sheet I was using.

As a plus, Drums and Green Day both hit top 200! I'm actually kinda glad for the Drums one because beforehand, when it was NExt 10, I was getting over 4M for just that alone. Yeesh. WT and BH are hopefully going to go in the same direction, as doing nearly 1M per Next 10 is kinda annoying. It basically I means that if I have a very busy week they almost never get done (which has happened a few times).

As for streaming? See title, plz.

On a less triumphant note, I did say I would be streaming Wednesday, and I think I'll still stick to that (just not directly at 5 potentially since I have an 11-5 and I don't think I'll have a chance to leave earlier), but despite waffling on it before I think I do still want to start introducing either what I'll start playing next or just...something else that's not platformer or puzzle-based so as to not feel like Celeste-clone stream or something. I did just re-download Osu!, so I could always just make a stream of that. It'd add in rhythm gaming to the streams, at least.

GH Accomplishments
RB Accomplishments

Voidedlefty  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2021 3:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rank-ups:
All: +8 to 535th
Expert: Up to 6316th
Hard: +3 to 154th over seetherfan, brucexbandit and sharky2675
PS3: +6 to 64th
Guitar: Up to 1764th
Bass: +5 to 311st over CapJapsUKFury, rubbercake, FurySH, WOWzer333 and azeldin
Drums: +1 to 190th over Quanno
Aerosmith: +4 to 147th over RYNO9118, RobGHH, ..Myth.. and colts100
World Tour: +13 to 243rd
Metallica: +11 to 356th
Smash Hits: Up to 436th
GUitar Hero 5: +12 to 698th (Top 700)
Van Halen: +16 to 462nd
Warriors of Rock: +9 to 327th
The Beatles: +18 to 367th
Lego Rock Band: +3 to 143rd over XFl0oZXx, Micktrippy53 and EXEprog527
Green Day: +3 to 197th over Rapez, playsomehail and mazzocchi
Rock Band 3: +13 to 435th

GHA X5*:
Walk This Way (Run DMC)

GHSH XDrums 5*:
I Love Rock n' Roll

The Beatles XDrums FCs:
Yellow Submarine
Getting Better

Van Halen XGuitar 5*s:
Panama
White Wedding (Part 1)

Warriors of Rock/GH5 XGuitar 5*:
'54 '74, '90, 2010
ABC
Do YOu Really Want to Hurt Me

GH5 XGuitar 5*:

RB3 DLC XGuitar 5*:
I Got Mine
Superman
Breaking the Habit
By the Way

Lighter week this time around. I didn't get to BH or GH3, so neither of those will have any changes.

Very little to speak of this time around, honestly. I did try streaming on Wednesday, but that was kind of a wash as far as progress goes (plus the fact I got called in before I could actually get anywhere notable), so unless someone REALLY wants to see all of that stuff, I'm only going to highlight the Zuma's Revenge part of it and not the Celeste stuff.

My next stream will be on Thursday at 5. Hope to see you there.

GH Accomplishments
RB Accomplishments

Voidedlefty  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2021 12:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rank-ups:
All: Up to 517th
Expert: Up to 5625th
Hard: +7 to 147th
PS3: +2 to 62nd over Darkydan and meister
Guitar: Up to 1669th
Bass: +14 to 297th (Top 300!)
Drums: +1 to 189th over DVDSmith
Guitar Hero 3: Up to 1700th
Aerosmith: +2 to 145th over BadSeed and shredinmadness
World Tour: Up to 224th
Metallica: +12 to 344th
Smash Hits: Up to 417th
Guitar Hero 5: +20 to 678th
Van Halen: +11 to 451st
Warriors of Rock: +13 to 314th
The Beatles: +15 to 352nd
Lego Rock Band: +2 to 141st over Deschain and aWiseMoose
Green Day: +4 to 193rd over rufdog303, Fitzleking, Blackadder18 and spongematt97
Rock Band 3: +10 to 425th

Smash Hits HDrums FC:
More Than a Feeling

Van Halen XDrums 5*:
Semi-Charmed Life

The Bealtes XBass 5*s:
Good Morning, Good Morning
Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band / With a Little Help From my Friends
Don't let me Down
Hey Bulldog

Metallica XBass 5*s:
One
Hit the Lights

Rock Band 3 DLC XBass 5*s:
You Got It
Freedom Train
Mr. Crowley

Rock Band 3 DLC XBass FC:
Something in the Way

Rock Band 1 Imports XGuitar 5*:
Maps

Warriors of Rock XGuitar 5*s:
Youth of the Nation
100 Little Curses
Young Cardinals

GH3 X5*s:
Lay Down
Talk Dirty to Me

GH3 DLC X5*s:
I Predict a Riot
No More Sorrow

GH5 DLC XGuitar 5*s:
Gimme Three Steps
Proud Mary

GH5 WT Imports XGuitar 5*s:
You're Gonna say Yeah!

Kind of a low-level update this time around. Only thing of note is top 300 on Bass.

Streaming wasn't really the best, either. Did beat zone 3 on Zuma's Revenge, but I got nowhere with Celeste. I reached the Abandoned Shaft section of Chapter 3 I think three times, but I wasn't able to convert any of them into even getting to the rooftop chase. I'm gonna try again on Thursday.

I have been doing some plays on Osu!, though. Well, "plays" insofar as getting SS ranks on 2-star songs. I actually wouldn't mind starting with ZUma's REvenge, playing some Celeste (or whatever's in that slot) for 2-3 hours, and then finishing with an hour or two of Osu!. I could even play it as a standalone stream day at some point (if/when that can happen).

As another thing, I'm updating the playlist posts as well. With how many vids are in the Celeste one, plus the growing number for Zuma alongside what will likely be a LOT of videos for Osu!, it'll instead just be links to each of the playlists. A lot cleaner for me, and perhaps a bit easier for you all. Iunno, maybe having all the links here would be easier (less clicks and all), but here you can have it as one continuous playlist instead of needing autoplay on (and hoping it has the videos in the right order).

Anyways, I know it's a bit of short notice, but I will be streaming on Thursday (provided I don't get called in, anyways). I would've said so on Saturday or Sunday, but I didn't really have time over the weekend to update, so sorry about that.

Celeste Playlist: Twitch / Youtube

Zuma's Revenge Playlist: Twitch / Youtube

Osu! Playlist: Twitch / Youtube

GH Accomplishments
RB Accomplishments

Voidedlefty  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2021 8:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No update this week. I basically did everything except play Guitar Hero this week. Even did a stream, though I didn't get the golden strawberry this time around.

I will do my best to have something to update next week, though. Next stream will be on THursday. Was going to be Wednesday but I realized I have a split shift that day, not 11-5. Whoops. Go here if you want to watch.

Happy Easter, everybody.

GH Accomplishments
RB Accomplishments

Voidedlefty  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2021 7:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rank-ups:
All: Up to 488th (Top 500!)
Expert: Up to 5080th
Hard: +10 to 138th
PS3: +5 to 58th over Darkwing, Darkydan, skidog71, BloodyFistHole and Parkead
Guitar: Up to 1560th
Bass: Up to 269th
Drums: +1 to 188th over mattcarlover
Guitar Hero 3: Up to 1619th
Aerosmith: +11 to 136th
World Tour: +11 to 213th
Metallica: +10 to 334th
Smash HIts: Up to 395th (Top 400!)
Guitar Hero 5: Up to 653th
Van Halen: Up to 428th
Band Hero: +10 to 219th
Warriors of Rock: +10 to 305th
THe Beatles: Up to 314th
Lego Rock Band: +14 to 127th
Green Day: +15 to 178th
Rock Band 3: Up to 400th (Top 400, technically)

The Beatles HGuitar FC:
Twist and Shout

Aerosmith X5*:
Always on the Run

GH5 DLC XBass FCs:
All the Right Moves

GH5 DLC XBass 5*s:
Bad Moon Rising
Beverly Hills
Because of You

GH5 XBass 5*s:
A-Punk
Back Round

Warriors of Rock DLC XBass 5*s:
2nd Sucks

Warriors of Rock XBass 5*:
Aqualung

Warriors of Rock XBass FC:
All the Right Moves

Van Halen XBass 5*s:
Space Truckin'
Dance the Night Away
And the Cradle Will Rock...
Ice Cream Man

Van Halen XGuitar 5*:
First Date

GH3 X5*s:
Anarchy in the U.K.
Miss Murder

GH3 DLC X5*:
Carcinogen Crush

Band Hero HGuitar FC:
ABC

World Tour HGuitar FC:
American Woman

Lego Rock Band HBass FCs:
Every Little Thing she Does is Magic
Crash

Well, I certainly think that extra week was worth it, score-wise. Not a super-special update for specific things, but a LOT of points just got earned.

The three major notables are two top 400s (RB3 by technicality, and Smash Hits) and All hitting the top 500. I can't tell you how happy I'll be when all of these are at least top 500.

Also have a smattering of FCs here and there, but there's not much to say about those, really. I'm not (yet) going for FGFCs, so any I do get are just welcome surprises. If I see one that seems really good for my skill I'll try to remember to point it out, at least.

Streaming was a bit of a wash this time around. I did get some Zuma in (2 zones again), but still no golden strawberry for Ch. 3 in Celeste. I got to the rooftop two more times, but had two very stupid fails in execution which sent me right back to the beginning. I was going to switch over to doing some Osu! stuff, but right as I was going to get into the swing of things I got called in to help at work thanks to some guy being super belligerent (and, if the shift lead is right, legit used the "It's because I'm black!" line; like, really now?). I did get some more SS's offline, though.

Well, provided no other issues pop up, I should be able to stream on Wednesday around 5:30. We have a big catering order going out to our corrections center Tuesday-THursday morning, and I have to work 8:30-4:30 so my GM can make the sandwiches early in the morning and then try to get some rest. I will do my best to start streaming by 6 at the latest, but I might take a nap before I do anything, hence the 5:30 start.

GH Accomplishments
RB Accomplishments

Voidedlefty  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2021 2:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No update again. Just wasn't really a week where I could play (or felt like playing). I don't really want this to be a habit, though, nor is it going to be a change of every two weeks over weekly updates.

I had a largely more successful stream day, though. Not with Celeste; fucking Ch. 3 golden strawberry still is eluding me. Zuma's Revenge was just getting back to Heroic Frog mode by beating the last two zones, but I breezed through zone 6 far better and faster than I ever expected. Plus, I hit 1.1 million this time around even though I had a very poor zone 5 which led me to believe that I was even going to miss 1 million entirely.

I had significantly better progress with Osu, though. Of the four songs I didn't have an SS rank on--Crush (Radio Edit), Miracle Sugite Yabai, Bergentruekung (Checkmate) with Hard ROck/Hidden, and Start Menu (Hard) from Undertale, I SS'd all but Miracle that night. And even on Miracle I had a significantly better run on it than I thought. I'm pretty sure I'll get it at some point, and I'll finally have a true 100% accuracy rating. And once I have that, I can finally start fully playing through other 3* songs like I've wanted to for awhile.

I think I will try to keep myself at 90%+ acc as best I can, while I both SS the remaining 2* songs I have and working on all the 3*s as well. Plus, I can start adding more beatmap packs in for more things to play, although having to backtrack to 1*s to make sure everything there is SS will be a pain. THere's also the idea of playing a few songs with Hard Rock and Hidden (about the only combination I would ever want to play; Flashlight is too hard and I dislike how most songs sound with Double Time/NIghtcore).

As a funny sidenote, when I SS'd Bergentruekung, it actually said I had 100% acc. Which is silly because Miracle wasn't a SS so that's clearly not correct, but sure, Osu!, whatever you say.

Anyways, I'll be streaming on Wednesday again. I think for this one I'll cut playing Osu! to end the night unless I get the golden strawberry, as I'm starting to get really annoyed at how little I'm actually getting through this one, and I'd really like to move on to other berries. I've just never been this stuck before. I've spent four streams already trying to get this one fucking berry, and it's really starting to wear on me. I'd be especially pissed if almost every other berry doesn't take this long (like, 2 streams or less).

GH Accomplishments
RB Accomplishments

Voidedlefty  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2021 5:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rank-ups:
All: Up to 464th
Expert: Up to 4913th
Hard: +13 to 125th
Guitar: Up to 1454th
Bass: +10 to 259th
Drums: +1 to 187th over RPGLegend08
Guitar Hero 3: Up to 1536th
Aerosmith: +8 to 128th
World Tour: +13 to 200th (Top 200!)
Metallica: +8 to 326th
Smash Hits: +15 to 380th
Guitar Hero 5: Up to 632nd
Van Halen: +20 to 408th
Band Hero: +10 to 209th
Warriors of Rock: +12 to 293rd
The Beatles: +10 to 304th
Lego Rock Band: +3 to 124th over Troggy, kingtonyx and PieGuy
Green Day: +3 to 175th over NinjaTurtleFan, S4VN01 and Garflax
Rock Band 3: Up to 379th

Aerosmith X5*:
Beyond Beautiful

GHVH XGuitar 5*:
Runnin' With the Devil

GHSH XBass 5*s:
Thunder Kiss '65
Barracuda
Killing in the Name

WoR DLC XBass 5*s:
Because of You
The Bird and the Worm

WoR DLC HBass FC:
Commotion

WoR BH Imports HBass FC:
Honky Tonk Women

BH HBass FC:
American Pie

RB3 DLC HGuitar FCs:
Born on the Bayou
Down on the Corner
Green River
Fortunate Son (OV)

World Tour in the top 200! That's some good progress. I have 6 in there now, so relatively speaking I'm close to my goal, but some of them are in the upper 100s instead of the lower 100s. GH5 is slowly getting to the top 500 (or at least it feels that way). Rest are inching along well enough. It doesn't feel like it because I've had to update every other week instead of every week like I wanted to (and even this week I didn't go all-out like last time and make my way through most of the N10/25s), so it may understandably feel like I'm slowing to a crawl, but I don't think I am. I'm not overly surprised it's nearly May, given that I wanted more than just 2 or 3 in the top 100. I need 1-2 more, and Hard, Aerosmith and LRB are tantalizingly close. Hopefully by mid-late May I'll be done, and by then I'll have remembered to buy a capture device <_<.

In streaming news, I actually had some progress, plus the rarity of streaming two days this week instead of one. Zuma's Revenge was just the first zone because I wanted to spend most of Wednesday's stream on Celeste. Thankfully, that time actually paid off because I finally got the Chapter 3 Golden Strawberry! Too much time spent there, I know. It doesn't help it's one of the longest chapters in the game. I did some "test-runs" on Chapter 4 afterwards (well, I hesitate to call them test runs because I initially was going to stop streaming for the night but decided to try because why not) and it showed a lot of promise--It being rather short helped as well. THat will be my target for the next stream for sure.

Osu! also had some decently excellent development on the Osu-only stream Thursday. I say "decently excellent because: On the one hand, I finally got Miracle Sugite Yabai [Hard] SS'd, giving me 100% profile accuracy for real and achieving that goal. However, right before I tried for MSY I spent about an hour and a half along trying to SS Dearly Beloved [Insane], which felt ridiculous trying to figure out how to accurately hit all these three-note bursts in the song. I did at least end on a 3* SS note, though I didn't make a highlight of it due to the muted audio.

I talked about what I wanted to do in Osu! in the future in one of the videos, but I'm pretty sure now I want to basically only do SS runs in any category. It heavily blunts the amount of progress I can make skill-wise because I can only grow as fast as my ability to SS does, as opposed to getting A or S-ranks (or just passing songs), but I don't really want to settle for anything less if I have the choice. That will probably make streams more boring because it'll be a lot of time spent on one song instead of going through many with only a few retries if I didn't think I was going to get that A-rank or something, but it's how I choose to play the game.

I said at the end of my stream I was going to stream on Friday because I thought that I was doing a week straight of 11-closes/MD's, but I forgot today was a 9-4, and Wednesday is 11-5. So I'll be streaming on Wednesday for sure, and likely will try an Osu-only stream again on Friday. Plus, my birthday is that weekend. Yay for being 28?

In other news, I randomly got recommended a vid by Etienne related to rhythm games in general, complete with score progressions on TTFAF, GH1X, GH2X and GH3X, among other things such as "The story of X player" in GH, Osu!, Stepmania, and other games. I'm all for those things, but I feel a little guilty about it. I've had a thought in my head over the last few years about how I want to have a video like that made about me. It's risen and ebbed over time, but it's seeing vids like these that bring it to the forefront.

I'll be the first to admit: I'm not some phenom. I can't FC the upper 70% of songs in the entire game. I can't do ridiculous 125%+ FCs of the hardest songs on the GH/RB series, much less whatever shit lies within Clone Hero. I'm not an insane squeezer like Fug, Lemon, Tanner, and the like. The only things I think I've done that are noteworthy are the 5th place (at the time) on GH1M, and my recent domination of GHSH/VH E-HDrums (and GHWT/GHM HDrums, to a lesser extent).

Also, hello being a Guitar Legend.

GH Accomplishments
RB Accomplishments

Voidedlefty  

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2021 6:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rank-ups:
All: +8 to 456th
Expert: Up to 4499th
Guitar: Up to 1402nd
Bass: +5 to 254th over CyberWaste, spuick, lloydy360, cablenoble and musicman88
Guitar Hero 3: Up to 1460th
Guitar Hero 5: Up to 610th
Van Halen: Up to 385th
Band Hero: +13 to 196th (Top 200!)
Rock Band 3: +12 to 267th

GHA X5*:
Walk This Way

LRB XGUitar 5*:
We Will Rock You

TBRB XGuitar 5*:
Good MOrning, Good Morning
Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band/With a Little Help From my Friends

GHM XGuitar 5*:
Mother of Mercy

WoR WT Imports XGuitar 5*:
You're Gonna say Yeah!

WoR DLC XBass 5*:
100 Little Curses

GHSH XBass 5*s:
Unsung (Live in Chicago)
Shout at the Devil

GH5 DLC XBass 5*s:
The Bird and the Worm
Youth of the Nation
Young Cardinals
You Know You're Right

GHVH XBass 5*s:
Pretty Fly (For a White Guy)
Beautiful GIrls
The End of Heartache

RB3 DLC XBass FC:
Blew

RB3 DLC XGuitar 5*s:
The Adventures of Rain Dance Maggie
The Fixer
Sex on Fire

RB3 RB2 Imports XGuitar 5*:
A Jagged Gorgeous Winter

RB3 XGuitar 5*:
Break on Through (to the Other Side)

GHWT XGuitar 5*:
Livin' on a Prayer
About a Girl (Unplugged)

GHWT DLC XGuitar 5*:
All the World is Mad

BH XGuitar 5*s:
ABC
Happy Together
L.E.S. Artistes
Let's Dance

GH3 X5*s:
Sunshine of Your Love
She Bangs the Drums

GH3 DLC X5*s:
Nine Lives
Shoot the Runner

Okay, I had uploaded scores on a different notepad, assuming I had already input scores on the one I had used before so I didn't have to worry and just kept it to mark the 5*'s/FCs I got. APPARENTLY THAT WASN'T THE CASE. So GDRB, LRB, TBRB, GHA, GHM, GH5 and GHSH aren't actually going to be updated today, but for all intents and purposes they are. God damn it mind.

That being said, yay for BH getting into the top 200! (which will show next update)

No stream this week, sadly. I was all geared up to get started on Zuma's Revenge, and then got called in to help for most of the night, which basically ruined my chances of doing any sort of streaming whatsoever. I almost finished zone 2, so I honestly don't know if I'm going to replay the whole thing or just cut at the checkpoint for the stage. I'll need to think on it.

Despite noting to myself that I was originally going to stream on Tuesday, I think I'll just stream on Thursday instead. Same 5pm time, of course.

In Osu I got two more 3* no-mod SS's off-stream, which was a really good feeling. Despite the fact that my "recommended rating" is 2.55, I feel like I need to start stockpiling on 3*+ songs now so I'm not getting complacent. It feels very quick despite saying at one point that 2.75 was my lower cutoff, but I think that if I want to make more forward movement I'll need to push myself like that. Granted, it still feels like I'm in a very narrow band of, like, 2.9-3.2 or so, but I could just be vastly underestimating my limit there. Or the songs I"m casually trying are just wildly misplaced. OR I'm being bad by only judging songs based on a single, casual sightread. One of those. I dunno.

GH Accomplishments
RB Accomplishments

Voidedlefty  

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2021 10:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Starting my stream right now. Still just Celeste, for the most part, but if anyone wanted to watch me attempt to get Chapter 4's golden strawberry, I'd appreciate you stopping by.

GH Accomplishments
RB Accomplishments

Voidedlefty  

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2021 5:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rank-ups:
All: +12 to 444th
Expert: Up to 4043rd
Hard: +1 to 125th over Muckytears
PS3: +6 to 53rd
Guitar: Up to 1344th
Bass: +8 to 246th
Drums: +1 to 186th over DrummingManiac1
Guitar Hero 3: Up to 1374th
Aerosmith: +4 to 124th over ThirstyMonkey, pacuuuuu3, JAGuarX and demondeac88
World Tour: +8 to 192nd
Metallica: +10 to 316th
Smash Hits: +10 to 370th
Guitar Hero 5: +21 to 589th (top 600)
Van Halen: +10 to 375th
Band Hero: +2 to 195th over lovesintheerror and xXGhostTypeXx
Warriors of Rock: +12 to 281st
The Beatles: +12 to 292nd
Lego Rock Band: +4 to 123rd over Troggy, kingtonyx, Pieguy and JonDHIV
Green Day: +27 to 148th
Rock Band 3: +9 to 356th

Band Hero XGuitar 5*:
Rock Star

Van Halen XGuitar 5*:
Safe European Home

GH5 BH Imports 5*:
The Adventure

GH5 DLC 5*:
100 Little Curses

World Tour XGuitar 5*s:
L'Via L'Viaquez
Kick out the Jams

World Tour DLC XGuitar 5*s:
Because of You

Guitar Hero 3 X5*s:
School's Out
Paint it Black
Hit me With Your Best Shot

Guitar Hero 3 DLC X5*s:
Juke box Hero
Pretty Handsome Awkward

Rock Band 3 DLC XBass 5*s:
Blue Sky
Little Wing
Living Well is the Best Revenge
Siva

Rock Band 3 DLC XBass FC:
Under Pressure

Rock Band 3 RB2 Imports XBass GS:
Bad Reputation

Green Day XBass 5*:
Horseshoes and Handgrenades
Geek Stink Breath

Green Day XBass 4*:
The Static Age

I don't know why I was missing the strums in The Static Age. Made no sense to me.

Anyways, with this update I'm back to being synced with the stats page as all scores are in. This time around it was less about hitting the next top X00 marker. Really, I can only point to Green Day as the biggest jump because I got some work on the next 10/25 for it last week. It's still just a very steady climb up to the goal.

In streaming news, I sadly died on level 28 on Heroic Frog in Zuma's Revenge, so I"m back to square one again. That's in Zone 3, btw. I did get through Zone 1 in Adventure Mode, so next stream I'll go through Zones 2 and 3. In Celeste, I frustratingly didn't get chapter 4's golden strawberry despite it not being as long as chapter 3. I sincerely hope that it's not going to take as long, either. Osu didn't turn up much, either, as I spent all of that time trying to SS a 3* song I accidentally played to the end. I did get a FC of it, at least (giving me my current best pp score of 60), but no SS. So that's my target now for any Osu-related playing. On a semi-related note, I'm curious if anyone would actually be interested in a highlight of the full stream for all of my ramblings and such.

Not gonna lie, Osu has been taking up more of my head than I care to admit the last couple of weeks. I'm obviously not going to stop playing GH anytime soon, but it's starting to feel like it's going to take more of a backburner than it already does. That, or I should just get done with playing on Lefty and start going for FGFCs on righty again. Either/or.

GH Accomplishments
RB Accomplishments

bushidox  

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2021 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry I haven't been able to make your streams, work has pretty much wiped me out of late. Glad to hear OSU and lefty is going well, even if the Golden Strawberries in Celeste are still taunting you. I vote for taking a break from Lefty and going for some regular FCs, you might be surprised what a break will do for your consistency.
The Unofficial Score Hero GH Guitar leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1638203#1638203
The Unofficial Score Hero RB Guitar leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=703852#703852
The Unofficial Score Hero Bass GH leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=107740
The Unofficial Score Hero Bass RB leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=703842#703842
The Unofficial Cross Platform FGFC leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=108548
Voidedlefty  

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2021 10:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's a tantalizing thought, but likely not. I tend to change my goals at the drop of a hat more often than not, and/or how I get to said goals, but I still prefer to actually achieve them. That's not going to stop now. THat being said, I am getting pretty close to some more top 100s, and there are quite a few already in the top 200 and closing in, so the switch could happen sooner than you think.

In semi-related news, I did forget to mention I was going to stream today (Tuesday), so that's going live now if anyone is able to come. I will just say now (and later this Saturday because I'll forget I said so today) that I will be streaming the Thursday of next week as well.

My twitch

GH Accomplishments
RB Accomplishments

Voidedlefty  

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2021 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rank-ups:
All: Up to 432nd
Expert: Up to 3661st
Hard: Up to 123rd
PS3: Up to 52nd
Guitar: Up to 1292nd
Bass: Up to 229th
Drums: Up to 185th
Guitar Hero 3: Up to 1315th
Aerosmith: Up to 119th
World Tour: Up to 191st
Metallica: Up to 305th
Smash Hits: Up to 360th
Guitar Hero 5: Up to 562nd
Van Halen: Up to 363rd
Band Hero: Up to 193rd
Warriors of Rock: Up to 269th
The Beatles: Up to 278th
Lego Rock Band: Up to 122nd
Green Day: Up to 145th
Rock Band 3: Up to 345th

Green Day HDrums FC:
Pulling Teeth

Band Hero XBass FC:
Black Horse and the Cherry Tree

Band Hero XBass 5*:
Santa Monica
She Will be Loved

The Beatles XBass 5*:
Come Together

Van Halen XBass 5*:
Semi-Charmed Life

Smash Hits XBass 5*:
Smoke on the Water
Psychobilly Freakout

World Tour Xbass 5*:
Kick out the Jams
Love Removal Machine

World Tour DLC XBass 5*:
Black Betty

Metallica XBass 5*:
Welcome Home (Sanitarium)

Metallica XGuitar 5*:
Mommy's Little Monster - Live

Aerosmith XPass:
Mercy

Warriors of Rock XBass 5*s:
Birth Ritual
Black Betty
Black Friday

Guitar Hero 5 XGuitar 5*s:
Woman From Tokyo '99 Remix
What I've Got
We're an American Band

Guitar Hero 5 BH Imports 5*:
When I'm Gone

Guitar Hero 3 DLC X5*:
All my Life

Guitar Hero 3 X5*:
Paranoid

Rock Band 3 DLC XGuitar 5*s:
Bang Bang
Diary of a Madman
Entagled
Jamming

Rock Band 3 DLC XGuitar GS:
Strange Times

Rock Band 3 RB1 Imports GS:
Creep

Rock Band Blitz XGuitar 5*:
Jessie's Girl

Okay, I don't know why, but my Excel sheets are weeks behind despite feeling like I saved them after I did the updates already. I have no idea where they're going. I can assure you I did a full run of the Next/Next 10, but I can't really do an accurate measure of how far I jumped. Guess I could just register my ranks right now.

As for streaming, that was perhaps one of the worst streams I've ever had, for streaming weekly five months straight. I mean, first I die in zone 4 of Adventure mode, of all places, where I've never died before in that mode. I've died there in Heroic Frog at least twice, but not Adventure Mode. I at least got through zone 2 before I stopped, but still.

Celeste wasn't any better, as I didn't get the Ch. 4 golden strawberry, either. I can't remember if it was last week or this week, but I had gotten all the way to the very last screen once, and then died due to forgetting which way to go. I know this previous time I got a couple screens away and then dashed one too many times. It probably also didn't help I was super-salty and upset over that death in Zuma's Revenge, so I was rather silent and just stewing over it while I played. Can't really excuse much of that. I can't really say if someone being there to watch could've helped since I'm not the best at rebounding from poor outcomes--which doesn't excuse my behavior, mind. It probably got to me so much because I wasn't expecting to fail on Adventure mode at all.

Osu actually had a very good thing, although it happened off-stream. I finally got King SS'd, so I'm back to 100% profile accuracy. It's dampened a bit because I can't figure out how to get replays to work because I'd like to replay them on-stream to have them recorded. Hopefully I can figure that out by the next stream so I have video of them. I'm also closing in on being in the top 500K, which I guess is apropos? I don't exactly know what is considered the average skill level per 100K increments in Osu, but it seems a bit off that I'm going to hit 500K with very few plays on songs over 3.5*'s. Granted, all of my plays are SS plays, so that might be a factor in that. I would imagine that most players at this stage aren't going hardcore for SS's like I am.

Anyways, my next stream will be next Thursday, same time as always. Backup stream day will be that Friday, in case I get called in early.

GH Accomplishments
RB Accomplishments

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 7 of 8

Jump to: