ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
tobaksvara: "The Comeback Kid" CH:X FC's 68/660 30 NEW FCs!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
tobaksvara  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:48 am    Post subject: tobaksvara: "The Comeback Kid" CH:X FC's 68/660 30 Reply with quote

I'm going to first tell you my story shortly before anything. I've played GH series for over eight years now, but in '13 managed to sell everything GH related as I wasn't into it anymore and wanted to practice real guitar more (+ kinda always got bullied, which was bringing me down fast). Last year I bought myself Les Paul and started to play GH3 on PC but in difficulties of getting proper calibration the fun didn't last long, so I let my guitar hanging to closet. Then recently I heard this new thing called Clone Hero, and the easiness of it (Importing songs and customizing the game), so I immediately grabbed my old guitar and plugged it into computer. And wow, I felt like a little child again.

I was a good player before but never really played for FCs, just played the hardest songs and enjoyed when my fingers started to cramp '' As I played my couple first songs in CH, I thought that it would be good idea finally to get myself really tested as a GH player. I have couple of goals, but the main goal is to find myself in a position where I have done everything I can with my abilities in this game.

And yea, I'm going to play only Clone Hero as I don't have resources and time to get the original games + buying a console. So I appreciate if my accomplishments would not get criticized cause of that, because after all I'm playing this game to test myself, not to show off people.

GH1 : 2/47
    #1 I Love Rock 'n Roll
    #2 More Than a Feeling

GH2 : 1/64
    #1 Heart-Shaped Box

GH80s : 0/30

GH3 : 29/70

#1 Hit Me With Your Best Shot
    #2 Slow Ride
    #3 Talk Dirty To Me
    #4 Missisippi Queen
    #5 Paranoid
    #6 Closer
    #7 My Name Is Jonas
    #8 Radio Song
    #9 Sunshine of Your Love
    #10 Bulls on Parade
    #11 When You Were Young
    #12 Metal Heavy Lady
    #13 Rock You Like a Hurricane
    #14 In the Belly of a Shark
    #15 Barracuda
    #16 School's Out
    #17 Miss Murder
    #18 3's & 7's
    #19 The Metal
    #20 Generation Rock
    #21 Paint It Black
    #22 Avalancha
    #23 Minus Celsius
    #24 Lay Down
    #25 La Grange
    #26 Cities On Flame With Rock & Roll
    #27 Reptilia
    #28 Welcome To The Jungle
    #29 Even Flow

GH:A : 0/41
GH:WT : 5/86
    #1 About a Girl
    #2 What I've Done
    #3 Misery Business
    #4 Livin' on a Prayer
    #5 One Way or Another

GH:M : 3/49

#1 The Boys Are Back In Town
    #2 Blood and Thunder
    #3 For Whom the Bell Tolls

GH:SH : 10/48

#1 Hit Me With Your Best Shot
    #2 Message in a Bottle
    #3 I Love Rock N' Roll
    #4 Killer Queen
    #5 Rock and Roll All Night
    #6 Shout at The Devil
    #7 Smoke on The Water
    #8 Stellar
    #9 Woman
    #10 Hey You

GH5 : 10/85
    #1 Song 2
    #2 Feel Good Inc.
    #3 Smells Like Teen Spirit
    #4 Hungry Like The Wolf
    #5 Du Hast
    #6 Plug In Baby
    #7 The Rock Show
    #8 Ring Of Fire
    #9 Sex On Fire
    #10 You & Me

GH:VH : 7/47
    #1 Pretty Fly (For a White Guy)
    #2 Ain't Talkin Bout Love
    #3 Master Exploder
    #4 Runnin' With The Devil
    #5 Panama
    #6 Cathedral
    #7 Stacy's Mom

GH:WoR : 1/93

#1 Fortunate Son

TOTAL : 68/660

Goals:
    - 450+ FCs (I think I can get to +200 very fast, but over 450 seems like a hell of a job at this point)
    - At least 1 FGFC
    - Being more constant at strumming, as I see it my weakness right now.

After all its glad to be at the GH community again, even it feels kind of dead now. I hope you guys will enjoy (especially my not-so-good english) and I am more than happy getting any comments and advices in near future.

Last edited by tobaksvara on Thu Feb 08, 2018 5:29 am; edited 8 times in total
conlan22  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 4:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im glad youre getting back into it! Clone Hero is great easy to add songs and easy to calibrate and you dont need an amazing computer to get it to run. Good luck with your accomplishments! I dont think people will give you a hard time since you arent trying to enter scores or anything and obviously we all know the engine on Clone Hero is looser than the first few GH games
Cabanon  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

looks good to me, as long as you dont enter scores, otherwise it'll get flagged.

good luck with your goal !

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 12:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haven't been active here lately, but still played everytime when had chance.
Got 27 new FCs, including some brainblasters to me Rock You Like a Hurricane and Blood and Thunder was lucky ones while warming up. The Metal and 3's & 7's took me like 10 times, but managed to get both of em!

Does anyone have idea where I can get GH1,2,80s,Aerosmith and VH charts to Clone Hero as the ones I got from the massive pack from this YouTube guy didn't work ?

https://imgur.com/a/s7ZWg (in case you need proof)
TheLonging  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 3:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice job with them! The Metal has always been one of my worst enemies in GH3, so seeing anyone FC it always feels like vindication, regardless of engine.

NavyCherub wrote:
AshleyWilis wrote:
hi for me Its something different...
It seems like Full sound full combo...
I mean It show passion and determination for my guitar
Smoke weed erryday.
Bradmasta  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 6:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice seeing someone come back to the game! Clone Hero really is awesome, and as others said, so long as you don't enter any scores obtained from Clone Hero to the database then you'll be fine Best of luck achieving your goals!
tobaksvara  

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

17 New FCs, nothing really to brag about. La Grange & Master Exploder best two of those and had enough time to make imgur albums of all my existing FCs. (organized by game in op)
Also, I finally got GH1,2,80s,A & VH charts so I'm just getting started. Most of my time I've spent just to make setlists of original games, so I can remember which songs are the easiest and hardest .

I consider GH1 the easiest for me to FGFC, as Clone Hero's engine is SO MUCH easier than in-CD game. Got BatM -12 sightread and GR2R -7 sightread and -3 run after that. Never ever I would FC's those bastards in GH1's engine....

TheLonging wrote:
Nice job with them! The Metal has always been one of my worst enemies in GH3, so seeing anyone FC it always feels like vindication, regardless of engine.

Thanks dude ! I remember it being a nightmare for me in GH3, as my best run being 100% w/ overstrum at the near ending . Luckily got it faster than I thought in CH .

E: Forgot FCing ILoverocknroll (GHSH)

Last edited by tobaksvara on Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
PinkiePie91  

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Should be able to get a hell of a lot more in VH (and in general), Panama... I only hate you a lot. Haven't really got to test out the slider notes on CH due to some adapter issues caused by a cat. But, if they actually work, like they're supposed to. 450, shouldn't be much of an issue.
tobaksvara  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 5:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PinkiePie91 wrote:
Should be able to get a hell of a lot more in VH (and in general), Panama... I only hate you a lot. Haven't really got to test out the slider notes on CH due to some adapter issues caused by a cat. But, if they actually work, like they're supposed to. 450, shouldn't be much of an issue.

I think they made really good job in making those tap notes playable. I've never really felt like they need more or less focus hitting compared to normal notes. I still doubt that slider will work in CH, but wasn't that made originally for entertainment purposes only ?

And well, you should never let your cat into places they don't belong but it is easier said than done I guess

Just had one of these nights when due to work and school needed to stay awake to turn around my sleep cycle, so decided to play more. Glad I did, as I FC'd Welcome To The Jungle (I don't really know why it was so hard and awkward for me..) + 11 other songs.

And to the dark side of rhythm games, this also just happened (should never play anymore if missing before solo )
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: