ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
DJ Hero DLC: Missing Song

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ricecake  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 1:10 am    Post subject: DJ Hero DLC: Missing Song Reply with quote

The DJ Hero subforums don't get a lot of traffic so I thought it would be a little more visible here. I was going back and playing through some DJ Hero and found that a DLC song is missing.

When DJ Hero 2 was released, they released a song from it for free as DLC on DJ Hero 1. The song is:

Lady Gaga ft. Colby O'Donis / Deadmou5
"Just Dance / Ghosts 'N' Stuff"

In the game it appears under the "Free DJ Hero 2 Mix!" but since it's the only song in that setlist I don't know if it would make sense to add it under the "Downloaded Sets" section as well.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm playing through DJ Hero 2 now, and I've come across several DLC songs that aren't here either. I'm pretty sure I have every DLC for this series (both DJ Hero 1 and 2). Is there some minimum set of information that you would need to get all the songs added? I can provide any information that's available from the game.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think the free song was a DLC code included in DJ Hero 2 as a Bonus, not free over PSN/XBLA. maybe that's why it's missing.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm, I'm not sure, it was so long ago that I can't remember, but from what little I could find online talking about (for example, here) it looks like it was available in the store.

There's still the issue of all the missing DJ Hero 2 DLC:
http://theherofeed.com/dj-hero-2-dlc/

Looks like only the first DLC pack got added (out of 10 packs listed on the above page).

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ah you're right. I have it in my collection too and didnt use the code from my DJH2 copy since it was missing, so it must means I got it from the store.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 7:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bumping this thread because most of the DLC still hasn't been added to DJ Hero 2 on the site. There's a complete list here that I use to track my FCs, listed in the order that the mixes appear in the game (blue for DLC, yellow for DJ Hero 1 DLC, red for battle mixes and green for megamixes). I'd love if someone could add these so that I can fill in my scores (I've 100%'d the core game on Expert and I have all the DLC).

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1R6XzX1rgvRCodWXciE-kwgDTc02a3DjIV7wo4x2XzsQ/edit?usp=sharing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Bug Reports All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: