ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
I want to modify a song in GHex but I get an error.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
EnderWich  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2021 2:01 am    Post subject: I want to modify a song in GHex but I get an error. Reply with quote

I want to modify a song in GHex but I get an error.

I have tried this in Windows XP, Vista, 7 and 10 but in all of them I get an error. I have installed all the .NET Framework but I don't see any solution.

Can anyone tell me why ? Before I did not have this error, if someone has the solution please comment on the post.

Photo: https://drive.google.com/file/d/19B74MCsZ7w2hlAvuHaeX9frRDFsELaU2/view?usp=sharing
LocalH  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2022 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GHEx is outdated. Use Onyx Music Game Toolkit instead. It can batch convert songs and plop them in the bonus setlist, from there you can rearrange them using arkhelper, part of Mackiloha. Youll also want to get dtab and put the EXE in the same folder as arkhelper.exe. This will allow you to extract an ARK while converting all the DTBs to text DTAs, and will convert them all back when rebuilding the ARK. Superfreq (also part of Mackiloha) will also let you extract GH2 milo files and rebuild them with new textures. For further information, join the MiloHax discord in my sig.

Alakaiser sez: POST BECAUSE YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY, NOT BECAUSE YOU HAVE TO SAY SOMETHING.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Software All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: