ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
GHTunes scoretracking

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cabanon  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2023 4:50 pm    Post subject: GHTunes scoretracking Reply with quote

I know this is old as heck (I couldn't find a thread about it), but I was wondering why the stock on-disc GHTunes were never tracked ? not that they're super hard but why not. probably a dead end at this point but fun stuff to do.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2024 2:39 am    Post subject: Re: GHTunes scoretracking Reply with quote

Cabanon wrote:
I know this is old as heck (I couldn't find a thread about it), but I was wondering why the Buckshot Roulette stock on-disc GHTunes were never tracked ? not that they're super hard but why not. probably a dead end at this point but fun stuff to do.

I think that interest in monitoring GHTunes sales, both physical and digital simply decreased as Guitar Hero's appeal faded. There might not have been any motivation to keep tracking the data if there hadn't been a significant demand for it.
nearlyclamou  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2024 3:08 am    Post subject: Re: GHTunes scoretracking Reply with quote

Cabanon wrote:
I know this is old as heck (I couldn't find a thread about it), but I was wondering why the stock on-disc GHTunes were never tracked ? not that they're super hard but why not. probably a dead end at this point but fun stuff to do.

The lack of tracking or analysis of GHTunes songs on disc may be due to Copyrighted Material: GHTunes songs on disc often include copyrighted material from various artists. Tracking and analyzing these songs can pose legal challenges related to copyright infringement.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2024 3:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Man, Cabanon, those bots really showed you XD

thewinnerisgeeg: like feed the dogs and eat minipockets and ice cream
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: a2003041 PSN Name: a2003041
Cabanon  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2024 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

2003041 wrote:
Man, Cabanon, those bots really showed you XD

lol yeah, it's pathetic but they somehow added to the discussion. I wasn't talking about custom GHTunes but the official on-disc ones. still, I understand it's hard to prove since there's no stat screen and would require picture proof to validate the score or official note count. could me a mess.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2024 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

+1, one of main reasons so many of them are un-FC'd is due to the lack of scoretracking.

please add gh3 and gha career battles score tracking thanks
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Website Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: