ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Guitar God on Expert

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Harmzuay  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 6:10 pm    Post subject: Guitar God on Expert Reply with quote

For a long time, my PS2 and all of my games along with it were at a buddy's of mine. I use to head up there every weekend and, as such, could only play Guitar Hero every weekend. About two weeks ago, however, I brought my PS2 and everything else home with one goal in mind - Guitar God on Expert.

And, not more than an hour ago, I did just that.

Unfortunately, since I lack a digital camera, I can post the score that put me over the top (was on The Breaking Wheel - the song I predicted would be my last) but today was an amazing day indeed. I knocked off three of the six songs I had yet to five star today alone - Texas Floods, Cheat on the Chuch, and The Breaking Wheel.

My score is actually a little higher than what I have it at now...something like 9.1 million I think is my actual one, but I don't have my PS2 with me where I'm at right now, so I can't get up-to-date scores. I just wrote down the important ones and brough it along with me. And, no, however much I might want to admit it, the 303k Cowboys wasn't the score I beat it with. That was something around 260k...I've just played the song a "few" times since then.

Next up: 10 million
Squirrel  

Location: Wyano, PA (Come visit! My gameroom is always open.)

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats!

I'm not yet to that level, I can just pass the harder song on expert. I have a lot of work to do, and no time to do it. I'm sure you'll reach 10 mil, hell several people here got 12 mil.
b3nz0r  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 10:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

10 million isn't too bad, 11 million is where you gotta start really improving to get there.
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: