ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Anyone else have this problem...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc GH Game Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
darksidegohan  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 8:54 pm    Post subject: Anyone else have this problem... Reply with quote

As some of you may have read in another topic my PS2 fell from the shelf yesterday, but eveything seemed to be in working order.

However today I came, played for a couple hours and everything was still fine, but when it came time to say "last song", I chose to play Spanish Castle Magic cause I hadn't played it in awhile, but it froze at the loading screen. I then proceeded to reset and try to load that song again, each time failing(in these failed attempts though it never loaded the loading screen, haha, it just stopped at a black screen.). After 3 or 4 failed attempts I tried to play 5 or 6 other songs, and they all worked perfectly fine, not even a hitch in loading.

I checked my disc, and it is in very good condition, I keep it in its case 99% of the time..

So I was wondering if anyone had any advice as to what could be wrong and what I could possibly do..cause you know my SCM score is pretty bad.
HylianHero  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Try getting the disc re-surfaced. I have a major disc problem right now, where I can't even get to the Difficulty select screen on my game without it freezing up. But before the resurfacing, the game wouldn't load at all, so I guess I can't complain as much.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

something with my ace of spades messed up a little while ago, it always skipped and never matched the notes with the music. but then after i didn't play thesong for a while, it went back to normal. don't know if it helps.
zawisza926  

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That also happened on BaTM one time. You'll be doing really well then BAM! The song skips and your guitar is all screwed up.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc GH Game Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: