ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
RuneScape
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 92, 93, 94, 95, 96  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Gaming Discussion (Non-Music Games)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CamelTower  

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 6:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe it's a bit slower.... idk. Just sit at a law esshound and camp camp camp, i'm at 67 right now. If you plan on doing that, drop me a pm, Pepperbroni. it gets lonely ._.
NU Grad 2015
BeachBum187  

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CamelTower wrote:
well i've doubled my total rc exp so far today with this Runespan nonsense. I honestly feel really bad for anyone that ground it out to 99 rc using altars. This is piss easy

I had 19m RC xp before Graahks. Very mad that no one has to deal with all the wasted life I went through

Luckily I haven't even logged on this what has become waste of a game now since November. I was one of those people that would take RB breaks when I get bored and vice versa, but I cancelled my membership last month due to disappointment..I can't see myself ever coming back either.

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Every game suffers with a power creep, but RS really makes that word appropriate. Damn.
I just want to, you know, get my name out there. BTW, it updates every Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. Was just the first two, decided to do Saturdays as well.
Serious advice now: No-one likes indecision in their work, so find what you like that you're even remotely good at, and stick with it. Don't flit from one thing to another, because that just smacks of a large lack of determination and drive. And people don't like you for that, and won't remember you for it. I mean, I get that you have a plucky spirit and a willingness to try new things, but there's a limit, man.
I might knock it down to just Thursday and Friday.
JOE2210 wrote:
Leave me alone, I have been drinking and your made up words mean nothing to me.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Yewb
BeachBum187  

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

After my post yesterday I sort-of randomly want to play right now. I always wanted to max, but I was also so close (but so very) far away.

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BeachBum187 wrote:
After my post yesterday I sort-of randomly want to play right now. I always wanted to max, but I was also so close (but so very) far away.

Wow, you have pretty much all the grind/time consuming skills already done. The only big obstacle would be getting like 6-7m slayer exp. You should go for it :P[/quote]
NU Grad 2015
BeachBum187  

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CamelTower wrote:
BeachBum187 wrote:

Wow, you have pretty much all the grind/time consuming skills already done. The only big obstacle would be getting like 6-7m slayer exp. You should go for it :P

I don't mind slaying actually, I found it fun for the most part :s. The hard one for me would be hunter..even though that's probably the fastest non buyable on the list, I never could like / enjoy that skill.

-Considers logging on tonight-

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BeachBum187 wrote:
yeah i might consider getting back into it, even though it is going to piss. if you do get on, add me, my username is holy jolokia

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 11:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Carltheshredder wrote:
BeachBum187 wrote:
yeah i might consider getting back into it, even though it is going to piss. if you do get on, add me, my username is holy jolokia

Alright I'll add you next time I get on

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 12:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BeachBum187 wrote:
Carltheshredder wrote:
BeachBum187 wrote:

You have all the hard ones out of the way already, jesus o_O btw in GH3 on the 360 you have literally 1 more PFO win than I do lol XD. Anyway, I hope to see you max out
BeachBum187  

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bradmasta wrote:
BeachBum187 wrote:
Carltheshredder wrote:
BeachBum187 wrote:

You have all the hard ones out of the way already, jesus o_O btw in GH3 on the 360 you have literally 1 more PFO win than I do lol XD. Anyway, I hope to see you max out

Oh nice, Glad to see I'm not the only one who played absurd amounts of PFO . and Thank you Sir!

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Loove PFO =p I actually should be well up in the 1.3k's however my data got reset so i'm stuck between 773-776 (though i'm fairly sure I had 776 when it disappeared). Anyway, welcome! I really wish I was remotely close lol. I only have 5 99's achieved in a span of nearly 8 years XD
BeachBum187  

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bradmasta wrote:
Loove PFO =p I actually should be well up in the 1.3k's however my data got reset so i'm stuck between 773-776 (though i'm fairly sure I had 776 when it disappeared). Anyway, welcome! I really wish I was remotely close lol. I only have 5 99's achieved in a span of nearly 8 years XD

Still respectable. I used to no-life rs to the point where it was unhealthy back when I was in middle school / high school unemployed. and that sucks about pfo wins. I never got reset so you definitely got me on those

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 8:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

speaking of no-lifing....

RuneSpan.
NU Grad 2015
FkOnFireGh2  

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 10:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol runespan

Bradmasta  

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 12:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

FkOnFireGh2 wrote:
lol runespan

RS name? Ridiculous stats o: btw sorry for not accepting the GH invites lol, had a friend over and i've been working on RD =p
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Gaming Discussion (Non-Music Games) All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 92, 93, 94, 95, 96  Next
Page 93 of 96

Jump to: