ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
GH2-S5-XBoX360-Hard Thread: Week 6 Songs Up!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 26, 27, 28  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fearless  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 4:18 am    Post subject: your signature pic Reply with quote

i havent seen that show in a long time!!!!!!!!!! and im talking about the thing in your pic. i cant remember what that show was called!!!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 4:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aww... all these people are leaving the leagues

In other news, my scores are in. I'm intrigued to see how the masses went with Misirlou particularly. SCoM can go dieinafire, as it took way too long to get the score that I did. I don't particularly care enough about HSB, and whilst I got a score for BR, I'm not too pleased about it.

Also:

*throws a brick at Brock*

You're just lucky I spend most of my time on the PS2 version. Otherwise I'd reclaim 5th place or climb even higher asap.
Accomplishments (Latest: GHM FCs #19-#30: Lots Of Stuff!) | My videos

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: psxfreak101
fearless  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 5:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ahhh i didnt do to good on misirlou. i dont remember how i did on the other 3

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 5:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope i jumped myself up to 1st overall with my scores. I got some really good scores this week especially my BR score. well actually all my scores were pretty high ranked. this week jumped me to 33rd overall on hard. that sucks. I just realized i probably would have been put in hard B1 if i used star power paths before we started.

But no i started at about the third weeks songs.
StealthyChalupa  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 6:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Everything but misirlou was good scores, I'll be right behind the squeezers as always.

Only had a chance to play misirlou a couple times, so score = craptacular.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

psxfreak101 wrote:
Also:

*throws a brick at Brock*

You're just lucky I spend most of my time on the PS2 version. Otherwise I'd reclaim 5th place or climb even higher asap.

Believe me, nobody knows that more than me. You FCed Six for Christ's sake, and I've 5* it once with 198k and haven't been able to get over 170k since.

I got HSB and BR this week (I'll put the scores up later) and third on SCOM (improved by only 100). We'll have to see about Misirlou, but let's just say that I completely destroyed it and will be pissed if I don't get first.

Also, this week, Sunday-Thursday, I'll be at UNH for a football camp for a lot of those five days, and I'll probably be too tired to do anything but eat, shit, and sleep when I'm not there, which means I'll only have Friday (I'll probably be at the beach that day) and Saturday to play . Hopefully we'll get easy songs that I only need to play a couple of times.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: vVv Brock
blob  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Freebird NO ALT STRUM!!! AGh... I am an exclusive alt strummer =(
McSkinny  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

blob wrote:
Freebird NO ALT STRUM!!! AGh... I am an exclusive alt strummer =(
im the opposite, i can downstrum very fast, fastest i do consistantly is the yb, and ry chords in stop after all the slow long notes and before the part where there is none. i dont think there are any really fast parts to freebird so most people like me should find it easy.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: McSkinny
psxfreak101  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As one who downstrums almost everything in the game, I lol at the twist.

Actually, outside of Life Wasted, I do love this week's songs. I'm currently 1st on Collide, was 1st for a while on Rock and Roll Hoochie Koo (obviously my path needs fixing) and I <3 Freebird.

*is a happy camper*
Accomplishments (Latest: GHM FCs #19-#30: Lots Of Stuff!) | My videos

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: psxfreak101
Walford  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh man, i think i'm going to get raped hard on freebird!
jabhwakins  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 10:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heh, I also only downstrum, so the twist doesn't bother me. Granted, Free Bird is still rough on me so it won't matter too much. ;p

Pretty indifferent to this week's songs. Haven't played Collide more than the once for the crappy score I have uploaded so I don't really know what to expect on that one. Hopefully by the end of the week I'll be sniffing a 5* score for FB. I had voted for both Hangar 18 and The Trooper so that I'd have incentive to play them a bunch and hopefully get them 5*ed but I guess people don't care so much for them. No real shocker there I guess.

elx  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 3:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seriously now, this is fucking ridiculous. I spent 5 and a half hours doing results in the morning, and now I just spent the last 3 and a half hours checking through all the scores for the entire season. As a result, I'm on my way to ban 14 people between the different leagues. You wanna fuck around, I WILL catch you. Now people have banned out of every league, except B League, and all of those results need to be redone, for the entire fucking season.
fearless  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 5:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DAMN!!! I THINK ILL LEAVE YOU ALONE FOR NOW

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 7:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Man i'm pissed

I just beat my Misirlou and Bad Reputation scores!!! Misirlou by about 2,000 and Bad Reputation by 1,000ish

After doing the twist last week, i sorta like playing with no strap for whatever reason. I must have played Misirlou 60 times so i kinda got used to it.
fearless  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Walford wrote:
Man i'm pissed

I just beat my Misirlou and Bad Reputation scores!!! Misirlou by about 2,000 and Bad Reputation by 1,000ish

After doing the twist last week, i sorta like playing with no strap for whatever reason. I must have played Misirlou 60 times so i kinda got used to it.

i started to not play with a strap a while back
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 26, 27, 28  Next
Page 27 of 28

Jump to: