ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Password Recovery

View previous topic :: View next topic  
COBW3BB  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 12:58 am    Post subject: Password Recovery Reply with quote

OK, so I cleared my cache the other day and I'm no longer on auto login. I can't remember my password. So I tried to retrieve a new one by filling out the requirements for "forgot my password". I have been waiting for a week for a conformation e-mail on a new password. The only way I can login to the site is by going to my manage scores page (somehow it auto logs me in randomly). The problem with this is it logs me in 100% of the time so that I can submit scores and such, but it only also logs me into the forums some of the time. Maybe 70%. Hopefully the bug can be fixed so that people like me get an e-mail. Cheers.

Matt  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 1:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

the mail server on score hero is screwy and doesnt like to send emails automaticly very often
COBW3BB  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 1:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Boo! Can you verify a new password for me? Mr. Green But that would mean you have access to my account

Phr34k  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He can give you a new password, which you can change to something else. Only takesa minuet to do.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: SHPhr34k Wii Friend Code: 4837355543248763
coldair  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 2:58 pm    Post subject: cannot login Reply with quote

Can someone help, is there a reset password option? A friend of mine cannot log in anymore. It just says invalid, but he is a user, "icehero". He's also tried to log in through his confirmation email and it says it's active, but has no one logged in.
JCirri  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Since the passwords are encrypted, even I cannot recover them. So tell him to go to the following URL to encrypt his own password.

http://www.scorehero.com/password-encrypt.php

And to email me the encrypted results along with this username to admin@scorehero.com so I can update his password.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Bug Reports All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: