ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
New Moderators: katamakel, GetThere1Time, ImaCarrot
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Thread Hall of Fame
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mrgregddavis  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 3:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pretty new here so I can't say much about the picks except congrats. However I gotta agree with the statement on katamakel. Dude needs a serious "grow the hell up" kick in the pants before he can be a good mod. I just read some posts relating to the ending of ghex and he lashes out at thin air. Seems to like the f-bomb pretty well. A mod should never resort to such behavior. Seen plenty of other posts as well where his remarks are very snide, rude and condescending to those he is replying to.

But, hey, don't take the n00bs word for it, you can always use that handy search feature and see for yourself.
joerod  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 4:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mrgregddavis wrote:
Blah blah blah words....

But, hey, don't take the n00bs word for it

Ok, I won't (and no one else will, either).

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 5:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mrgregddavis wrote:
Pretty new here so I can't say much about the picks except congrats. However I gotta agree with the statement on katamakel. Dude needs a serious "grow the hell up" kick in the pants before he can be a good mod. I just read some posts relating to the ending of ghex and he lashes out at thin air. Seems to like the f-bomb pretty well. A mod should never resort to such behavior. Seen plenty of other posts as well where his remarks are very snide, rude and condescending to those he is replying to.

But, hey, don't take the n00bs word for it, you can always use that handy search feature and see for yourself.

I just looked at his posts all the way back to May 3rd, he seems like a nice guy to me.

Obviously the mods aren't picked in haste, and yeah that's fine if you wanna express your opinion about them....but still...fear the banstick.
Awarded to the competiters with the lowest ever score differential in a single play-off bracket. During the semi-finals of the Season 3 playoffs, Hackelmania defeated NineInchNails by 1 point (284,654 vs 284,653) on Rock This Town (Hard) to advance to the finals.
katamakel  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 9:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

L to the fuckin' ock.
How's that for unstable?

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mrgregddavis wrote:

Uh huh. I've blown up at some idiots myself. Sometimes people don't listen if you speak quietly. It seems you don't know the first thing about being a moderator, yet you are going around talking about how you think it should be done. I recommend that you stop being a dick before you lose the ability to be anything here.
Mark 8:36
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Thread Hall of Fame All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Copyright © 2006-2024 ScoreHero, LLC
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy