ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
New England ScoreHero Get-Together! NEW INFO PAGE 4
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events -> Get-togethers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
samling  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 1:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jaksiel wrote:
I can bring my (non-modded) PS2, GH1&GH2, my SG, and maybe a TV. I'll probably also be bringing my laptop.

Also, is the time "after 12:30 PM" or "6 PM".

All that sounds great. And yeah, the "6 PM" was from the literally directly copied post in the Six Flags thread. :P Took it out, thanks for pointing that out.
JediHero92  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 1:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow, i would love to come (live just south of boston) but sadly my parents would never be up for something like this, i'm only 15.

and in a bizzare twist of events, my name is sam too!
emosadcrying  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 3:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

aww, I'm actually in NH this weekend but saturday is my friend's birthday so that wont work. Take me off the list then. I would have gone if it were on friday
websurfertai  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 4:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry I haven't posted, been gone since Sunday night.

It's going to be a huge maybe if I can make it, since I have about a million things to do in the next few days. Assuming I make it to Matt's, he said he would be able to give me a ride.
samling  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

emosadcrying wrote:
aww, I'm actually in NH this weekend but saturday is my friend's birthday so that wont work. Take me off the list then. I would have gone if it were on friday

Well, seeing as how you're still a maybe, I'll just leave you up there. It's Saturday, Sunday, and looking like it'll be going into Monday. If any of those days work for you, awesome. The more the merrier. Matt is coming Sunday night into Monday, for example, so don't worry about coming the whole weekend.
Armageddon  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is Matt coming? From his post, I assumed he wasn't coming at all.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Armageddon wrote:
Is Matt coming? From his post, I assumed he wasn't coming at all.

Yep, he's coming by Sunday night into Monday. If websurfertai accompanies him on his way to Maine on Friday, he'll drop of him as well, I think the deal is.
mustangracer915  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would like to go but I am already going to one this weekend. And plus my parents suck and wouldn't give me a ride if I could go. Sounds like fun though.
samling  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 1:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Official "Beyond a certain point" Directions

Get in 95 North by whatever means necessary. Take Exit 4 (it's a left exit) to Newington, NH. You merge onto Route 16/Spaulding Turnpike, and which point you should get in the right lane. Look for Exit 4 to Newington, which the right lane goes directly to. At the end of the road, turn left. You should go by Bay Auto Body on your right, a long blue building, and Rockingham Electric Company on your left. The road goes around under a bridge, and at the end of that road, take a right towards Newington Village. You are now on Nimble Hill Road. Head down past the elementary school on your left, through the first four-way intersection you approach, and a short distance after that you will go down a hill. There is a sharp right at the bottom of the hill to Old Post Road. Take that right, and look for a sign for Cornerstone Financial Planning about halfway down the road on the left, across from a funky black-shaped mailbox. That's my house.

If you have any questions, just ask.
Jaksiel  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

By the way, I probably will not be staying overnight. But I will stay late into the night.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jaksiel wrote:
By the way, I probably will not be staying overnight. But I will stay late into the night.

Only for Saturday?

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Armageddon wrote:
Jaksiel wrote:

Only for Saturday?

Yeah. I have things to do on Sunday.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

samling wrote:

Get in 95 North by whatever means necessary. Take Exit 4 (it's a left exit) to Newington, NH. You merge onto Route 16/Spaulding Turnpike, and which point you should get in the right lane. Look for Exit 4 to Newington, which the right lane goes directly to. At the end of the road, turn left. You should go by Bay Auto Body on your right, a long blue building, and Rockingham Electric Company on your left. The road goes around under a bridge, and at the end of that road, take a right towards Newington Village. You are now on Nimble Hill Road. Head down past the elementary school on your left, through the first four-way intersection you approach, and a short distance after that you will go down a hill. There is a sharp right at the bottom of the hill to Old Post Road. Take that right, and look for a sign for Cornerstone Financial Planning about halfway down the road on the left, across from a funky black-shaped mailbox. That's my house.

I have a question. How do I know what half way down the road is?
Mark 8:36
samling  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Matt wrote:
samling wrote:

I have a question. How do I know what half way down the road is?

It'll be easy to find, there are two mailboxes in plain sight next to each other, a big blue one with red and white stripes, and a black one with a big chute on the top of it. My house is opposite the black one. If it helps, it's technically the first house on the left, so just look for the first real driveway on the left.
Armageddon  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 11:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dabalm and JumpinSkiing, where WERE you guys?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events -> Get-togethers All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5

Jump to: