ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
GH2 - S5 - PS2 - League A Playoffs Winners:eblp/mrsat/Riro
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Overglock  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 4:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Submitted. I'm really glad I get to be a part of this, because it is really pushing me to play my hardest, and I'm getting a lot of personal bests. So many times I've been playing and I'll say, "Okay, one more time, this time ten thousand points higher."

Friendly competition FTW!
elx  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 7:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Results are up in record speed, you may need to refresh for the image to update.
mrsaturnboing  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 9:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice, elx.

I won by default? How disappointing. I'm glad I won and all, but I worked hard for my score. It kind of takes away from the feeling of victory. At least I made it into the semifinals. Good luck Rocker.

EDIT: B12ad lost by default as well? I'm sure he didn't mean to. He was doing great.
Overglock  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 1:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah well, if I hadn't been knocked out this round, I would have in the next. Carry Me Home is one of my worst, right up there with Institutionalized (hate that song), Jordan, and Six.

Still, it's awesome to see that the spread was only ~8,000 points (I consider that pretty close). Looks like all that playing paid off, nerdy. Congrats, and a big thanks to elx for commissioning all this.
Rocker0913  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I won by default? Thats surprising. I expected B12ad to at least put up a score. I just cant believe Im in the semifinal considering I only joined two weeks prior to the playoffs. I guess that Im better that I thought. It seems that Chainsawsolo will be going to the final since he has no more competition. I wish that our battle to the final will be a great one, mrsaturnboing. Too bad I suck at CMH.

Listening to: Dinosaur Jr., Planet Smashers, Streetlight Manifesto, Less Than Jake, Beatles

No banners. Why? Meh.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: RandomMaster913
B12ad  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rocker0913 wrote:
I won by default? Thats surprising. I expected B12ad to at least put up a score. I just cant believe Im in the semifinal considering I only joined two weeks prior to the playoffs. I guess that Im better that I thought. It seems that Chainsawsolo will be going to the final since he has no more competition. I wish that our battle to the final will be a great one, mrsaturnboing. Too bad I suck at CMH.

OH MY GOD... I COMPLETELY FORGOT.. I HAVE A SCORE TOO:

Madhouse:
399,584; 99%/882NS.

Goto Hell copy of Guitar Hero 80's.
I did this the first day of this round and forgot to submit score.

P.S. SIGH!!! My day is ruined.
eblp4life  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

B12ad wrote:

Madhouse:
399,584; 99%/882NS.

We really are neck and neck on single songs...
RMacCGH34  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 9:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rocker0913 wrote:

I gave chainsawsolo a run for his money i mean u cant say i wasnt comp. I didnt lose by that much u know......
Rocker0913  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 10:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RMacCGH34 wrote:
Rocker0913 wrote:

I gave chainsawsolo a run for his money i mean u cant say i wasnt comp. I didnt lose by that much u know......

You did give him a run for his money. What I meant was in the other quarterfinal in which the winner of that plays the winner of you and Chainsawsolo, they both did not submit a score, which means there was no winner and no winner means no one moves on. Thus, Chainsawsolo will be competing against no one in the semis, which means he will go directly into the final.

Listening to: Dinosaur Jr., Planet Smashers, Streetlight Manifesto, Less Than Jake, Beatles

No banners. Why? Meh.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: RandomMaster913
Heffenfeffer  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 12:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well done, Rirobuge!

Welp, I'm out - but this season alone I've got new personal bests on about 20 songs, yay!

See you all next season!
ChainsawSolo  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 12:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, this is really surprising. What the hell happened? I've never seen so many empty score gaps in a playoff tree before. I really wanted to do better than I did last season in the playoffs (4rth place finish, B league), but not like this! This...extra bye round....leaves a bittersweet taste in my mouth. It feels undeserved.
RMac did his best and I just barely did better than him with a day's worth of intensive improvement upon my sightread. When I look at how small my score is compared to the others who submitted on the other side of the bracket tree...I can see that I am most certainly not the best candidate here by far for the championship. So why should I be allowed to skip a round? I know it is because the other two people didn't submit, but still...its just not right.
Is there any fair and just way at all to decide upon a substitute opponent for me this round so that I don't have to take a free ride and lose face?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 1:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This also really sucks for me, because I had a score and forgot and basically I was unhappy because of it I just sat there doing nothing because I kept sucking at GH knowing that I had lost the leagues by default and forgetting a score. Sigh... I really wanted to get the win too.
RMacCGH34  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 3:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rocker0913 wrote:
RMacCGH34 wrote:
Rocker0913 wrote:

You did give him a run for his money. What I meant was in the other quarterfinal in which the winner of that plays the winner of you and Chainsawsolo, they both did not submit a score, which means there was no winner and no winner means no one moves on. Thus, Chainsawsolo will be competing against no one in the semis, which means he will go directly into the final.

Oh gotchya. I didnt know what u meant. Its all good.
Gold stars on Dani California
X Gold stars on Foreplay/Longtime
X Gold stars on Wanted dead or alive
10 fcs (6)
RMacCGH34  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 3:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ChainsawSolo wrote:
Wow, this is really surprising. What the hell happened? I've never seen so many empty score gaps in a playoff tree before. I really wanted to do better than I did last season in the playoffs (4rth place finish, B league), but not like this! This...extra bye round....leaves a bittersweet taste in my mouth. It feels undeserved.
RMac did his best and I just barely did better than him with a day's worth of intensive improvement upon my sightread. When I look at how small my score is compared to the others who submitted on the other side of the bracket tree...I can see that I am most certainly not the best candidate here by far for the championship. So why should I be allowed to skip a round? I know it is because the other two people didn't submit, but still...its just not right.
Is there any fair and just way at all to decide upon a substitute opponent for me this round so that I don't have to take a free ride and lose face?

Hey I would gladly take that sub and face u again, even tho i suck at Carry Me Home.... but oh well just take it u deserve it, i mean it goes w/o saying i would take that opportunity without a moment to think upon it! But wutever it seems like u r being really humble about all this which isnt a bad thing....
Gold stars on Dani California
X Gold stars on Foreplay/Longtime
X Gold stars on Wanted dead or alive
10 fcs (6)
elx  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 4:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RMacCGH34 wrote:
ChainsawSolo wrote:

Hey I would gladly take that sub and face u again, even tho i suck at Carry Me Home.... but oh well just take it u deserve it, i mean it goes w/o saying i would take that opportunity without a moment to think upon it! But wutever it seems like u r being really humble about all this which isnt a bad thing....

Per ChainsawSolo's wishes RMac, you will get to compete against him again this round. Be sure to send me a score.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 5 of 8

Jump to: