ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
7 New Tracks Revealed
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 29, 30, 31  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Official Guitar Hero News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hotoke  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Raining Blood.
You have just got a new customer, GH3.
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Felipernani
GarageMetal468  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SLAYER!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've been waiting for the day they would announce Raining Blood in a Guitar Hero game!!!! I am so glad I reserved this game!!!!!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

All I have to say is THANK GOD that Raining Blood is a master. I don't even want to imagine what they'd do to Araya's vocals in a cover. >_>
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Jedlyn
Juiceman23  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why are some Rock Band songs in GH3?
Barfo  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Juiceman23 wrote:

Why are some Gh3 songs in RB?

The best explanation i heard (from the other thread, my apologies to the poster cause i already forgot your name so i cant cite you properly here) is that perhaps the rights to those songs were secured a while ago while RO and HMX were sitll working together, and when they split the rights were retained by both of them. Else its just a coincidence and related to perhaps those were the songs that the rights holders for those bands most wanted to give the rights to next and so both game when inquiring about songs they could use from those rights holders, were given the rights separately to them.
Danterion  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good to see some Queens of the Stone Age on GHIII, even though I was kinda hoping for Run, Pig, Run.

For those who actually played it: isn't Paranoid utterly repetitive???

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Coolest idea ever. Raining Blood would be an encore. The stage effect, litterally raining blood. If they didn't do that, that would be the stupidest choice in the game, EVER.
Backspace  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yay only one song I'm going to mute every time I play. Seriously though aside from AFI the songs for GH3 are looking excellent.
Juiceman23  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Barfo wrote:
Juiceman23 wrote:

Why are some Gh3 songs in RB?

The best explanation i heard (from the other thread, my apologies to the poster cause i already forgot your name so i cant cite you properly here) is that perhaps the rights to those songs were secured a while ago while RO and HMX were sitll working together, and when they split the rights were retained by both of them. Else its just a coincidence and related to perhaps those were the songs that the rights holders for those bands most wanted to give the rights to next and so both game when inquiring about songs they could use from those rights holders, were given the rights separately to them.

oh ok i wasnt complaining or anything i was just wondering lol... oh well i guess I'll be playing them in rock band and GH3 since im getting both.. i love mississippi queen

Last edited by Juiceman23 on Thu Aug 02, 2007 9:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Hackelmania13  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 9:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yay for Paranoid...Miss Murder...well, ok I guess. *shrug*

Yay for...5 other songs I don't think I've ever heard!!

EDIT: <-- Yay.
Awarded to the competiters with the lowest ever score differential in a single play-off bracket. During the semi-finals of the Season 3 playoffs, Hackelmania defeated NineInchNails by 1 point (284,654 vs 284,653) on Rock This Town (Hard) to advance to the finals.
tRiViUm256  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 9:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Raining Blood? Paranoid? This list is already close to perfect and it's not even halfway done.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thumbs wrote:
Coolest idea ever. Raining Blood would be an encore. The stage effect, litterally raining blood. If they didn't do that, that would be the stupidest choice in the game, EVER.

Uh, could they do that and still have the game not rated M?
NYwRiter94  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

005 wrote:
thumbs wrote:

Uh, could they do that and still have the game not rated M?

Why would that be so bad? It could very well be Fruit Punch or drops of Ketchup. It's not like you are going to have a Boss Battle against the guitarist from that band and then at the end spear them with your guitar and have him explode and it starts Raining Blood, although that isn't a bad idea...

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They should have picked an old AFI song from the good days. Not their new crap.............

SSSSLLLLAAAYYYYYEEEEEEERRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NYwRiter94 wrote:
Why would that be so bad? It could very well be Fruit Punch or drops of Ketchup. It's not like you are going to have a Boss Battle against the guitarist from that band and then at the end spear them with your guitar and have him explode and it starts Raining Blood, although that isn't a bad idea...

I'm not saying I would give it an M rating for that reason, but you know how uptight everyone is these days about video game ratings. Plus a lot of little kids play this game and having raining blood would probably turn away a lot of parents looking to get their kid a Christmas present.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Official Guitar Hero News All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 29, 30, 31  Next
Page 2 of 31

Jump to: