ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Administrators' and Moderators' Thread-Locking Quotes of Win
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 34, 35, 36  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Thread Hall of Fame
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SThorpe  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I dont think that's that funny, I was really impressed with the way Matt handled the "I hate Matt" thread.

Last edited by SThorpe on Sat Dec 02, 2006 11:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
SHAR  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 11:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

it's pretty good

deshtruction  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SHAR wrote:
From "Hey guys I have an idea"

loser229645 wrote:
Wat if scorehero had a coop section in the high scores just pick your difficulties under each instrument. I don't know if we could calculate stars or not but hey maybe just for scores. Anyone else like coop and want someting like this???

Riz wrote:
Hey loser (can I call you loser?), I have an idea. Try reading: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1965

6 freakin' posts below this one in this very forum. Sigh.

Riz.

lol

lol thats mean but u cant help it...

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 3:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

And who was really sitting there and thought - hey, I know just what this forum needs, another whine about YWC post, in the wrong forum no less! How to make an annoying topic even worse!

There's a handful of these in Misc. Use one, if you must. Yes We Can... lock this thread.

i guess ppl really dont like that song eh?
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: RandyRhoads801
rabies  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

riz wrote:
PS: Here's the answer to your question, without the need for any silly questions or debates: http://encarta.msn.com/media_701500349_761551614_-1_1/Music_Sales_in_the_United_States_by_Genre.html

Could not post this in the locked thread...but thanks for this link Riz.
deshtruction  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rabies wrote:
riz wrote:
PS: Here's the answer to your question, without the need for any silly questions or debates: http://encarta.msn.com/media_701500349_761551614_-1_1/Music_Sales_in_the_United_States_by_Genre.html

Could not post this in the locked thread...but thanks for this link Riz.

wow rock is pwning the sales

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 11:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
well i tried to do this earlier but i dunno if i submitted it but n e way..............who here thinks that classic rock is way better than rap?

classic rock has my vote!!

p.s.(tryin to prove to my gf that there is just as many ppl listenin to classic rock acdc,vanhalen, etc, than there is rap)

Quote:
No.

Wrong forum. Wrong question. Wrong everything.

You can't "prove" anything about arbitrary categories of music. The best you can say is "I like this more than that", and then piles of other people can say "You're fucking retarded for liking that more that this", and a flamewar ensues.

This topic has no place, anywhere, on these boards. Take it elsewhere.

Locked.

Riz.

My favorite.
View user's profile Send private message PSN Name: The-Jack Wii Friend Code: 0417604649836499
QuistixXx  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Stupdity threshold exceeded. Locked, poll deleted, and the user can find somewhere else to be annoying. Guess what? You're not 1337.

/me waves.

Riz."

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 6:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow. I got tag-teamed by all site administrators for my first lock ever. Well, all I can say is that thread most likely deserved it.

"The resistance that you fight physically in the gym and the resistance that you fight in life can only build a strong character." - Arnold
HylianHero  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 6:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JHetfield0816 wrote:
Wow. I got tag-teamed by all site administrators for my first lock ever. Well, all I can say is that thread most likely deserved it.

I laughed louder than I've ever laughed before after reading that. In fact, I made it my sig.

PS: Not all of 'em. Matt didn't assist in the locking. Which is a pretty damn big shame.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 6:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HylianHero wrote:

PS: Not all of 'em. Matt didn't assist in the locking. Which is a pretty damn big shame.

LOL Dammit! That's actually slightly disappointing that he wasn't in on that one. Oh well. He'll have plenty of chances to lock me at the upcoming get-together.

"The resistance that you fight physically in the gym and the resistance that you fight in life can only build a strong character." - Arnold
HylianHero  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 6:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JHetfield0816 wrote:
HylianHero wrote:

LOL Dammit! That's actually slightly disappointing that he wasn't in on that one. Oh well. He'll have plenty of chances to lock me at the upcoming get-together.

Haha! I can see you going to go get beer or something and him locking you out of his house as soon as you get to the front door. You peek through the window and see JC and Matt playing without you...they look over, yell "This is what a REAL-LIFE lock looks like! Haha! Noob.", and high five each other.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HylianHero wrote:
JHetfield0816 wrote:
HylianHero wrote:

Haha! I can see you going to go get beer or something and him locking you out of his house as soon as you get to the front door. You peek through the window and see JC and Matt playing without you...they look over, yell "This is what a REAL-LIFE lock looks like! Haha! Noob.", and high five each other.

LOLOLOL....crap...it's gonna be cold outside too.

HylianHero  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haha...make sure to bring a sweater and a skeleton key if they tell you to go get beer.

Just words of advice.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

QuistixXx wrote:
"Stupdity threshold exceeded. Locked, poll deleted, and the user can find somewhere else to be annoying. Guess what? You're not 1337.

/me waves.

Riz."

JHet's 2 above 1337 XD
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Thread Hall of Fame All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 34, 35, 36  Next
Page 3 of 36

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Copyright © 2006-2024 ScoreHero, LLC
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy