ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
GHEvents Website Problem? - Please post it here!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TarLaPaN  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 3:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

doubleornothin wrote:
For some reason, week 3 isn't even on the drop down.
this is for PS2 AA3 btw.

is there a week 2?
Overcome TtFaF [x...jk]
5* Hard [KoC]
100 PFO Wins [68 so far]
doubleornothin  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 4:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TarLaPaN wrote:
doubleornothin wrote:
this is for PS2 AA3 btw.

is there a week 2?

nope,
Just -Please Select
TarLaPaN  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 4:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wierd. theyll fix it though.
Overcome TtFaF [x...jk]
5* Hard [KoC]
100 PFO Wins [68 so far]
doughboy1013  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 4:53 am    Post subject: Re: WTF Reply with quote

Mooner86 wrote:
WTF!?!?!?! this is the second week in a row that my scores have not counted. Last week I think I may have unsigned myself, but this week for sure I know I didn't and it didn't count my scores. I am on the roster list and everything at ghevents. What the hell am I doing wrong?

Same here. Posted in the B league thread about it too, but this was my first week trying. Hope I didn't screw it up.
rabies  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

doubleornothin wrote:
this is for PS2 AA3 btw.

I fail to see this problem. Please select round 2 from the dropdown box. round1=week2, round2=week3. If you are looking for round 3...that does not exist yet...as that is for week4.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rabies wrote:
doubleornothin wrote:
this is for PS2 AA3 btw.

I fail to see this problem. Please select round 2 from the dropdown box. round1=week2, round2=week3. If you are looking for round 3...that does not exist yet...as that is for week4.

That's the thing.
I get no options from the drop down.
Barfo  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

doubleornothin wrote:
That's the thing.
I get no options from the drop down.

Fixed. It will only display rounds which it is past the start date but before the end date (thats how it auto cuts off scores after midnight ont he last day). for AA3 rabies had put that the round was occuring starting 9/2/2009.

EDIT: also in re: people in B (or was it OB) having their scores not show up for week 2, i looked at hte issue and it looks like thats occurring for people who submitted week 2 scores but not week 1 scores and thus got filtered out of the results. For the placement leagues, you were only eligible for week 2 if you were on the roster and submitted week 1 scores, and we closed them (because its a HUGE hassle to do a trickle of late placements and 90% of those people we do the work for then dont submit). But OB/B was one of the few non placement leagues so im not sure if that policy should apply there, ill take some time later in the week to really look over exactly where this occured and to possibly add people back in (i checked and as long as you dont sign out, we should still have your scores). Dont expect to see any score updates before friday, and it might slip to Saturday right before i post up week 3 results like the week 1 updates.
doughboy1013  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 12:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Barfo wrote:
EDIT: also in re: people in B (or was it OB) having their scores not show up for week 2, i looked at hte issue and it looks like thats occurring for people who submitted week 2 scores but not week 1 scores and thus got filtered out of the results. For the placement leagues, you were only eligible for week 2 if you were on the roster and submitted week 1 scores, and we closed them (because its a HUGE hassle to do a trickle of late placements and 90% of those people we do the work for then dont submit). But OB/B was one of the few non placement leagues so im not sure if that policy should apply there, ill take some time later in the week to really look over exactly where this occured and to possibly add people back in (i checked and as long as you dont sign out, we should still have your scores). Dont expect to see any score updates before friday, and it might slip to Saturday right before i post up week 3 results like the week 1 updates.

Thanks for the explanation. I didn't have time to enter in a week 1 score, and by the looks of it my scores are among the lower ones anyways.
doubleornothin  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 5:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Barfo wrote:
Fixed. It will only display rounds which it is past the start date but before the end date (thats how it auto cuts off scores after midnight ont he last day). for AA3 rabies had put that the round was occuring starting 9/2/2009.

Good work Barfo.
Thanks for fixing it.
lilLeLuenv2  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

on the xbox hard season it says: round 2 - week 2

i understand round 2 should be about week 3 but it says week 2...

if i click on it it does show the right songs so probably it's a typo or something but it looks weird
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: lil leluen v2
Doughboy  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Somewhat similar to whats above, there is no dropdown yet for week 4 (OB 80s), all though its probably a case of no one getting around to it yet. Just making sure its not a bug.
SeiferMaster  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 12:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not really a problem, but the "Remember Me" check box simply doesn't "remember you", dunno if you could fix that, having to enter username and password everytime gets tiring... sorta.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: SeiferMaster
Crabmaster2000  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 1:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I already pm'd elx but i havnt heard back yet so i thouht i would post it here too. I submitted my scores on Friday evening and nothing was any different from any other week but apparently no one recieved my scores. What can I do about this?? Thanks in advance.
Rosie6486  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 2:38 pm    Post subject: Song Drop Down List Reply with quote

Whenever I login, the song drop down list doesn't show up. All the site keeps asking me to do is register into an event, but I've already done that. So is the site down or what?
Barfo  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Doughboy wrote:
Somewhat similar to whats above, there is no dropdown yet for week 4 (OB 80s), all though its probably a case of no one getting around to it yet. Just making sure its not a bug.

oh right i was lazy and i didnt do it sat night and i wasnt on sunday, so all my leagues (OB/B/AAA) dont have week 4 drop downs yet, il get right on that.

Also, i looked into it on sat when i tried to recover your week 2 scores, rosie and you arent actually signed up for anything right now, perhaps you signed yourself out without realizing it? you may need to re-sign up, but if you signed yourself out then that means the system discarded your old scores so we are in sort of a bind there..
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 5 of 7

Jump to: