ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
GH80s - S6 - PS2 - Expert A Thread: Week 4 songs up!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Crabmaster2000  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm pretty sure someone is going to move ahead of me into first this week cause my PWM and CiaM scores sucked. Barely beat my previous scores. I did manage to FC both other songs with some strong scores though so maybe i'll get lucky.
thestupidlowlife  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JediSasquatch wrote:
I can't wait to see the results, I bet I got 1st on CiaM and probably really high on PWM...

This week is gonna suck by the way, I usually do best on those hard songs that not many people can nail the solos on, but a bunch of easy songs? Ugh...

I feel ya bro, I'm the same way.

PS::: LOOKING AT THE A1 SCORES... I THINK I GOT THE HIGHEST PWM SCORE!
Death  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

in the results the put the wrong CiaM score up... also I didn't see my score under shakin so that messed up my score pretty bad.... No idea what happened...
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
mikeybaby  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 10:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm happy sticking with the mediocre mid table i'm at, hopefully I'll make the playoffs. Because it's midnite'll be incredible to see the results of, as i'm sure noone here can play the solo and i'm sure everyone can FC outside of it, it's gonna be close and could go to anyone. Radar love is going to kill me, I just lose concentration on it with all the gaps, haven't even 5*ed it, could be another last place for me. The other 2 I'm unsure about, again they're songs I 5*ed 1st time and forgot about.

As for EE, I wasn't expecting it this week, I reckon it'll be the song for the final personally, because in order for an epic final in the A leagues, you really need one that relies not on FCs or something repetitive like WILAY, it's gotta be one with some nasty solos in a song that's not particularly easy anyway. It really has to test the ability of the participants, and it needs to be a song that can be worked on. At leasst that's what I reckon. Of the songs remaining, EE fits the bill best i reckon, I was shocked to find that it wasn't going to be Play with me to be honest.

"All I do is sit down at the [laptop] and start hitting the keys. Getting them in the right order, that's the trick... that's the trick" The immortal words of Garth Marenghi
WiseOldUnicorn  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 8:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

eachann wrote:
Personally I find Radar Love really difficult I don't know why, I'm sure other people play it fine... that song is just a problem for me.

I'm the same way. I dunno why, but I can never seem to do very well on that song.

It's definitely gonna be interesting to see the Limozeen results, heh. I love that song, it makes me laugh hysterically every time I play it. XD

Rock on, Pufferbutt! \m/ O_o \m/

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: WiseOldUnicorn PSN Name: WiseOldUnicorn
youcansuckme  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 10:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mikeybaby wrote:
I'm happy sticking with the mediocre mid table i'm at, hopefully I'll make the playoffs. Because it's midnite'll be incredible to see the results of, as i'm sure noone here can play the solo and i'm sure everyone can FC outside of it, it's gonna be close and could go to anyone. Radar love is going to kill me, I just lose concentration on it with all the gaps, haven't even 5*ed it, could be another last place for me. The other 2 I'm unsure about, again they're songs I 5*ed 1st time and forgot about.

As for EE, I wasn't expecting it this week, I reckon it'll be the song for the final personally, because in order for an epic final in the A leagues, you really need one that relies not on FCs or something repetitive like WILAY, it's gotta be one with some nasty solos in a song that's not particularly easy anyway. It really has to test the ability of the participants, and it needs to be a song that can be worked on. At leasst that's what I reckon. Of the songs remaining, EE fits the bill best i reckon, I was shocked to find that it wasn't going to be Play with me to be honest.

i agree with EE as a final song...but, two great songs that arent easily FCed remain (i think, unless these will be used). I wanna rock (got that sweet second solo) and nothin but a good time are left (cuz those triplets will fuck ppl up). but im just putting my opinion out there. ur prolly right about the last song.

a question too, for anyone. how many people will make the playoffs?
Xerocool79  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 10:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm having a problem tryin to submit scores for this week.

After I log in, and choose scores from League A2, I click the dropdown menu and all I get is "Please Select" for the week. I can't submit my scores due to this.

Am I the only one who's gettin this problem?

"Your paragon of Virtue has arrived..."
willo1188  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 11:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

urgh because its midnite is pretty tough to pass without SP. i planned a perfect path if i pass the solo without SP. so far,comparing at vids on youtube. i'm doing alright i guess. but who knows?

there's a solo in HOL i can't get 100% yet. that's in the works.

LITN has an awkward tempo and i keep gettin wierd misses.

but other than that. i need some good scores for this week if i'm gonna make the playoffs!
elx  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 11:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Xerocool79 wrote:
I'm having a problem tryin to submit scores for this week.

After I log in, and choose scores from League A2, I click the dropdown menu and all I get is "Please Select" for the week. I can't submit my scores due to this.

Am I the only one who's gettin this problem?

Fixed.
Death  

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ima start working on my scores now... i think i put off to much time XD
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Crabmaster2000  

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm going to take my spot back Jedisasquatch. Maybe not this week but soon. None of my scores showed up last week so i've made sure to pm elx aswell as put them into ghevents so it won't happen again. I want my number 1 back.
eyewin8  

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 2:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HoL- I suck at this song so middle to low end of the pack again
BIM- Hmm...Because It's Midnite!
RL- I suck at this one too so I need to get better by at least 15k tonight.
LitN- Something tells me I might get 1st place this week on this song

Shvereal proved me wrong by FCing SWTA 1a and 2d without elbow strums. He is the motherfucking shit.
skinnywhitecomic  

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My scores will not be that great compared to others. I've spent most of the week going for the four remaining songs to 5*. I did improve my Miserlou score to at least 4*, and I've failed Jordan at 59% three times and a couple of 58%, and my previous best was 57%.

Plus it didn't look like I was gonna make the playoffs anyways. Best of luck to those in the offseason!

JediSasquatch  

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Crabmaster2000 wrote:
I'm going to take my spot back Jedisasquatch. Maybe not this week but soon. None of my scores showed up last week so i've made sure to pm elx aswell as put them into ghevents so it won't happen again. I want my number 1 back.
We'll see. Keep in mind I beat you at Seventeen on week 2, but you got 1st in Balls to the Wall, that's the reason you got in 1st. What were your Caught in a Mosh and Play with Me scores? If they were higher than mine, then yes, you'd probably be in 1st... I hope we face off in the playoffs, that'd be awesome.

"Fear is your only God on the radio."
-Rage Against The Machine
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: Jedi Sasquatch
willo1188  

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 11:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

right. sending scores. i've been busy. i've given up. i'm not gonna make the play offs anyway. i did prety badly on radar love (that is NOT a tier 2 song)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 8 of 10

Jump to: