ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Carrot Invades RedOctane! (More Exclusive GH3 Info!)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 40, 41, 42  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Official Guitar Hero News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
benlikesthesalsa  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 11:01 pm    Post subject: Re: Carrot Invades RedOctane! (More Exclusive GH3 Info!) Reply with quote

ImaCarrot wrote:
but I can confirm that Tom Morello is another boss in the game and the song he did for the game is awesome. Reminds me of Pac-Man for some reason.

for some reson i feel it will play like the bridge from jordan but with cords instead of single notes now all i want is a release date and i can stop going insane

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dude, 5 hyperspeed options. Yes. Also, Carrot, can players in multiplayer have different hyperspeed settings? I guess you might not have played multiplayer but you may still know...
blingdomepiece  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 11:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

aloneinthedark wrote:
- Some Dream Theater song (Glass Prison, Metropolis 1, Stream Of Consciousness, All 42 minutes of Six Degrees of Inner Turbulence)
- The Odyssey by Symphony X (24 minutes of epic mania)
- Halloween by Helloween (12 minutes of epic mania)
- Some 7+ minute song by a Malmsteen-like shredder (a la Batio, Cooley, Gilbert, Romeo, Lane, or Malmsteen himself)

I would have to say no way on all of that, honestly. This is a game produced for the mass market, and while you may have some really good shredding songs in the lower tiers or as bonus songs, they are not going to have the final song in the game be by any group that isn't extremely well known to the mainstream. It might be appropriate from a "difficulty" level to have the last song by Dream Theater, but it's far more likely to be a classic rock or metal group. If it's not Metallica, Zeppelin makes a lot of sense. I'm sure whatever it is there are ways to make the note chart "final tier worthy" even if the song wouldn't be so bad on real guitar (e.g. "Freya")
LongSockSilver  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 11:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

aloneinthedark wrote:
For some reason, I think the last song is gonna be Stairway To Heaven, just because of the fore shadowing and the rumors.

No. Nope, never. Don't ever expect Stairway in a game, and especially don't expect it in anything below tier 1, MAYBE 2.

Anyway, with the new realistic HOPO system and all, I wouldn't be surprised if they FORCED us to to only downstrum NotB, which would fucking awesome.

<smokyprogg> I fced Mother before Cherry Pie
<dho> I FCeD YOUR MOTHER BEFORE I ATE HER CHERRY PIE
thetimegoesbby  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 11:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I dont think i can wait another 2 months for this game, i need it right now
TopGearFTW  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 11:15 pm    Post subject: Re: Carrot Invades RedOctane! (More Exclusive GH3 Info!) Reply with quote

ImaCarrot wrote:
I was introduced to Charles Huang, COO and Co-Founder, talked a bit about the game, the hardware involved, and bad-mouthed the British a bit. Very cool guy.

this...this made me angry...grrr

i hate you, missing your flight gives you priviledges,psh

but anyway, does this mean you are the first person (minus the staff) to play the full GH3, if so, thats something to brag about, or at least be pleased about inside

First recorded GS of Black Magic on PS3! I almost feel proud. >__>
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: TopGearFTW
ingusjinx  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 11:18 pm    Post subject: Re: Carrot Invades RedOctane! (More Exclusive GH3 Info!) Reply with quote

Torchy wrote:
ImaCarrot wrote:

I can confirm that Tom Morello is another boss in the game and the song he did for the game is awesome. Reminds me of Pac-Man for some reason.

Ooh, someone's been learning from Herman Li.

ahaha sigged xD
evanft  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 11:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheFrank wrote:
This is depressing.

Can anyone tell me why they are waiting another two months to release this game when Carrot just said he got the full version game to play..

Was there alot of bugs or something? Why cant the just release it at the end of sept!?...Gawd.

My guess is that the PS2 and Wii versions are still being made.

Speaking of the PS2 version, does anyone know when we expect some info/screens of that version? I'd really like to know how much of the awesome from the 360 version of the game was brought over.
ingusjinx  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 11:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

and as of the remarks of stairway to heaven being the final encore....i'm half half on that. jimmy page keeps his precious songs to himself so it would be pretty hard to get it in GHIII....but also theres been alot of rumours about the last boss, stage, song. we know the last stage is lous inferno. and the rumour is that lucifer is the last boss. so your in lous inferno (hell with lucifer) and after you beat him you play stairway to heaven to descend back to earth (like the light up floating in the previous games after the final encore)
evanft  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 11:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ingusjinx wrote:
and as of the remarks of stairway to heaven being the final encore....i'm half half on that. jimmy page keeps his precious songs to himself so it would be pretty hard to get it in GHIII....but also theres been alot of rumours about the last boss, stage, song. we know the last stage is lous inferno. and the rumour is that lucifer is the last boss. so your in lous inferno (hell with lucifer) and after you beat him you play stairway to heaven to descend back to earth (like the light up floating in the previous games after the final encore)

That's actually kind of a neat idea. Kudos.
KingForADay  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 11:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The whole Hyperspeed thing sounds awesome.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 11:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, that Stairway idea would be cool, if the SONG WASN'T SO GODDAMN EASY. If Stairway to Heaven is the final song, seriously, hit me in the face with a shovel.

-LSS

<smokyprogg> I fced Mother before Cherry Pie
<dho> I FCeD YOUR MOTHER BEFORE I ATE HER CHERRY PIE
ingusjinx  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 11:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

evanft wrote:
ingusjinx wrote:

That's actually kind of a neat idea. Kudos.

thanks ^^
bungmonkey  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 11:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sammorykwas wrote:
Dude, 5 hyperspeed options. Yes. Also, Carrot, can players in multiplayer have different hyperspeed settings? I guess you might not have played multiplayer but you may still know...

I'm also very interested in the multiplayer hyperspeed issue if you're able to shed some light on it carrot
Tiddlywinks  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 11:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I recently saw a video of Cult of Personality in Battle mode on youtube. Both players' freboards were going different speeds. I'm hoping that means Hyperspeed can be used by one player and not another. If I find the video again I will post a link.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Official Guitar Hero News All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 40, 41, 42  Next
Page 3 of 42

Jump to: