ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
GH2 - S6 - XBOX - Expert Playoffs - Winners: Froo/DDR/Roo!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dantesan  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 11:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So is it bad form to put up a post bitching about how you're going to get creamed on a song and then shatter the #1 score for said song by over 1,000 points? All I can say is that I really didn't expect to do so well and, um, yeah, I guess I'm learning how to squeeze after all. Proof of the score is up at http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y29/gdshaffe/laughtrack_241478.jpg if anyone questions it (which might be reasonable).

Still, I need my brag moment because, well, The Trooper is going to pwn me. Honestly. I mean it this time. I still can't hit technical solos for shit.
All songs: 5*
Expert FC's: 33
Most recent: Rock This Town, Tattooed Love Boys
Thunderoo  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah i saw you only had 3 stars dertz, I'm not too flash at the trooper either though, it was my second last for my log (which i got only a few days ago i might add ). Probably my third or fourth worst, behind six, jordan, thunderhorse and ftk (the last one is a bit wtf, no idea what's going on, hate the song i guess..)

Anyway I'm just seriously suprised by lk's low play off scores, maybe he hasn't had the time to get a good score. Good luck tho mate
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: Lamb of Thunder
dertzmgertz  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

heh well i think i might be able to get the chords down so ill make sure to take a picture of my 400k score ;) lol

time to go practice bye
HeadstockRumbler  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah damn it Spot, I was close, it was fun participating with all of you in the XE1 division and I would have never thought I would make it this far, but I do sure wish I could play the trooper, because I need to improve on it quite a bit, but thanks everybody for having a great time playing with you all. I expect to play Evermar next league so be prepared . Thanks all. Gl to the winner
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: Zero Liability
Morphumax  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughtrack sucks ass.

Oh well. Good luck kornkamp!
DEVINSTATER  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow im suprised morphumax lost... i was expecting him to go all the way. I hope i can pull a win off this week with the trooper, although i don't like the trooper i just found a cool new way to play the chorus so we'll c how it works out.

FC TWiE [X]
FC ttl [X]

Maybe start playing again [ ]
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: DEVINSTATER
frooshontay  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 11:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dantesan wrote:
So is it bad form to put up a post bitching about how you're going to get creamed on a song and then shatter the #1 score for said song by over 1,000 points? All I can say is that I really didn't expect to do so well and, um, yeah, I guess I'm learning how to squeeze after all. Proof of the score is up at http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y29/gdshaffe/laughtrack_241478.jpg if anyone questions it (which might be reasonable).

Still, I need my brag moment because, well, The Trooper is going to pwn me. Honestly. I mean it this time. I still can't hit technical solos for shit.

lol first drink up, now laughtrack, I wonder what's next. I'm going for the FC and I can tell you right now I will not get it. Congrats again to everyone and good luck to everyone still alive.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 2:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Trooper is gonna kick my ass...but my time is seriously cut down these next few days...good luck to ya Dev

Proud log owner since 9/16/07 at 8:24 PM

GH2 Goals:
5* Six [ ]
Break 21 Mil Career Score [ ]

GH3 Goals:
Beat TTFaF [X]
5* TTFaF [ ]
Get El Jefe [X]
DEVINSTATER  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sweet thx Perkis but idk you could possibly pull off a win this week. I mean im not to good at the trooper either.

FC TWiE [X]
FC ttl [X]

Maybe start playing again [ ]
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: DEVINSTATER
SeizeControl  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HeadstockRumbler wrote:
Ah damn it Spot, I was close, it was fun participating with all of you in the XE1 division and I would have never thought I would make it this far, but I do sure wish I could play the trooper, because I need to improve on it quite a bit, but thanks everybody for having a great time playing with you all. I expect to play Evermar next league so be prepared . Thanks all. Gl to the winner

I'm going to play it anyway. I can FC Solo 1A now .

PS: Did anyone notice in Practice mode/More Stats, The Trooper has Gtr Solo 1A, Gtr Solo 1B, but no Gtr Solo 2?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nothing to do with my score, but something strange I found. Looking at the Upper-Bound path for the Trooper, it says that the maximum score after verse 1 at the first break is 41600, but I have 41603 on the screen right now. No star power used or anything. Any clue how?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 11:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rabies wrote:
Thunderoo wrote:
Unlucky for xerocool in XE3!! You were second best by about 15k!

Third actually..perkis would have beat him...but I get your point. Thats the way the cookie crumbles in the playoffs.

Yeah, I had an overstrum in the Main Riff 3/Guitar Solo section of the song right before it ends. If I wouldn't have had that, I may have pulled out the win. I was using the optimal star power path, so I may have had a upper bound score (if I got all the squeezes right, or at least close).

Oh well, I had a blast and did pretty well for my first time out! Still going strong in the 80's Edition Play-offs, so all is not lost!

"Your paragon of Virtue has arrived..."
Morphumax  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 1:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DEVINSTATER wrote:
wow im suprised morphumax lost... i was expecting him to go all the way.

Im not. I got first seed through consistency, not a buttload of firsts (only 3). I also suck ass at squeezing and never got too high on squeezefests. I dont really care though, I had fun, Im overall points leader, and Halo 3 would've eaten my playtime for this round anyways.

Good luck to all once again!
NoelCarino  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 5:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

let see some one fc trooper

good luck this time fellaz
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: leononirac
frooshontay  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 5:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey Noel, what happened between you and the mods?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 7 of 9

Jump to: