ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
S6 - XBOX - Hard Playoffs Thread - Congrats Jedi/SE42/Diablo
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
crazypianist1116  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JediHero92 wrote:
Good season / playoffs, and close finals psx.

If next season is a GH3 season, I'll be doing hard again, but if it's still GH2, I'm doing expert.

*Hopes for one more GH2 season*
psxfreak101  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*high fives Jedi on a job well done*

I've been involved in another close final. I may've failed in defending my 360 title, but truth be told I can't say I'm saddened by it. It was a great match, I'm glad I could be a part of it

What does scare me though is that even I had 200 on top of my current brand new 1st on the PS2. How the hell did we do that...
Accomplishments (Latest: GHM FCs #19-#30: Lots Of Stuff!) | My videos

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: psxfreak101
M002  

Location: Westhampton, Suffolk County, Long Island, NY, U.S.A. Earth, Solar System, Milky Way, Universe 1

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 8:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ahh, a next season soo soon
I was hoping that there would be time off Gh2 so everyone could play halo, then when gh3 comes out, there can be the first leagues then
well, if there is another season so soon, i'm not sure if i'll be a part of it
SE42  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just want to say thanks for the competitive league everyone and thanks to elx for running it.

Also, nice FC scores in X1 guys and what a close match.
TarLaPaN  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats diablo. But didnt get better than your old score eh?
Great season, maybe we can have 1 more short gh2 season, with only returning players.
Overcome TtFaF [x...jk]
5* Hard [KoC]
100 PFO Wins [68 so far]
diablocon  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TarLaPaN wrote:
Congrats diablo. But didnt get better than your old score eh?
Great season, maybe we can have 1 more short gh2 season, with only returning players.

New DLC pack and Halo 3 multiplayer matches with my friends kind of distracted me.

I must say I'm surprised. I entered this just for kicks, and I end up winning in the X3 division. I certainly never expected that.

Hopefully next season, there's a GH3 and GH2 league. However, if it's one or the other, I'd rather have GH3 (more chance of me getting in a higher league since everyone will still be trying to get the best scores).

Anyway, I enjoyed it, great way of passing the time. To quote the great Bender: "What did I win, cash?"
b08smith  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 8:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats to all the winners

Been a great league, thanks elx for sorting it all out. Also thanks to all the guys in XH3 who helped me to push my scores each week and keep the game fresh and exciting.

Never thought I'd get as far as I did but already looking forward to the next one!

If anyone in XH3 is up for some H3 while we wait for GH3 then my gamertag is b08smith (should have the xbox back online by this week.)

HHPHChrisRyan  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats to all the winners. What a final in XH1. Nice one guys. Also, thanks Elx for running a fine league this season.
M002  

Location: Westhampton, Suffolk County, Long Island, NY, U.S.A. Earth, Solar System, Milky Way, Universe 1

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 9:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, I don't know where else to turn too
I'm desperate, and I want to post this someplace where I'll remember to check back and someplace where it will be read, and I know the people in this thread and forum are very Friendly:
So, about a week ago, my brother was at my house with his memory card, and as he was putting his profile back on or something, he accidentally removed me from my xbox
After I recovered my account, i continued to play as if nothing had happened
Since Halo 3 came out, thats all i've been playing
Today, was the first time that I put back in Guitar Hero II
And too my utterschok and horror, everything was gone, and I had to create a new band, and they had to teach me how to use the controller
I realized now, that my brother was over, he didn't just take off my profile, he Deleted every SINGLE Game I have ever played which adds up to about over 350$ in games, and over 400 Hours of playing almost
Frantically checking, I saw that in every game, none of my saved files were there, on the Dashboard - I went to "Played Games" It would say 0 Saved Files, and 10 Achievements or something like that
TO SUM IT UP, I Can't ever play some of the games that I hold dear ever again, except new games which are new anyway
For instance, If I were to put in Saints Row which I beat, I would have to start over
On Gears, I would still have my achievements, but I'd be on the very first level and only be able to play casual or hard, not insane
IF ANYONE, PLEASE! IF ANYONE CAN PLEASE HELP ME, I WOULD BE THE HAPPIEST KID IN THE WORLD, COMPARED TO THE SADDEST KID THAT I AM CURRENTLY
This Message is brought to you by my tears....
TarLaPaN  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 3:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gh3 and H3 = All you need
Overcome TtFaF [x...jk]
5* Hard [KoC]
100 PFO Wins [68 so far]
monlienNH3  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 5:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

M002 wrote:
IF ANYONE CAN PLEASE HELP ME

Without being signed into a profile, go into the games category of your xbox memory. If there are saves that are not attached to a profile, then those are yours. Then you should be able to move those to your profile. If they aren't there, then unfortunately you have lost everything for good. If that doesn't make sense, also check this link: http://forums.xbox.com/3821960/ShowPost.aspx. Not the exact same problem, but maybe a similar solution. Good luck.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 7:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

monlienNH3 wrote:
M002 wrote:
IF ANYONE CAN PLEASE HELP ME

Without being signed into a profile, go into the games category of your xbox memory. If there are saves that are not attached to a profile, then those are yours. Then you should be able to move those to your profile. If they aren't there, then unfortunately you have lost everything for good. If that doesn't make sense, also check this link: http://forums.xbox.com/3821960/ShowPost.aspx. Not the exact same problem, but maybe a similar solution. Good luck.

Thanks for the tips man
unfortunately, they weren't there....
But I agree with TarLaPaN, all I need is Halo 3 and Gh3
however, I might just do a couple of songs a day on Gh2 Expert, I found that if you play on expert right away and five-star it, you get all the money for five-starring it on the other difficulties, so i got 1800 off of Surrender, woot! Most people probably already knew this though...
Kind of sucks, I wont ever be able to finish NFS: Most Wanted, or Prey, or Lego Star Wars II but I might be able to play Chromehounds again if my squad can provide me with enough money and parts, only problem is that it was usually the other way around...
well, maybe another season will cheer me up if i actually sign up
lilkoz  

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

M002,

Sorry to hear that happened to you. I've passed most of those games as well and trust me, I wouldn't want to start over either. Of course, the only one I wouldn't mind starting over is GH2, but beating Saints Row / Gears of War took a lot out of me and I felt like I really accomplished something and to have that taken away sucks. On a side note, how's NY treating you? I used to live in Mount Vernon and man, I miss it a lot. Indiana sucks!!!
M002  

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

New York is okay...
The weather keeps flip-flopping
And with the Mets out of the playoffs, theres nothing to do but get tortured by Yankee Fans or turn into a football fan, not seeing that happen anytime soon
not sure if that was what you wanted to hear, but this might not be the best place to talk about this kind of stuff, PM if you want
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
Page 10 of 10

Jump to: