ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
The indiana scorehero gettogether thread(date set!)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 16, 17, 18  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events -> Get-togethers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
wuLFe  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FrankieB wrote:
Malictus I'm terrified you're going to end up with 40 teenagers at your house. Its going to be To Catch A Predator all over the place!

Noones caught me yet!!!! :P

Seriously though, the first episode they ever had of that show, the sting was in my old town of Greenville, OH (pop: 15000). I was hoping beyond hope to see a colleague or casual acquaintance show up at the house, but alas, just strangers who drove 600 miles to get them some NAMBLA love.

Also, I really feel sorry for the 18-19 year olds who think they're meeting up with a 15 year old - I mean, honestly, most 15 year olds today are more sexually experienced than I am!!!! The 50 year olds looking to score with the 8 year olds are just creepy though.

Also, I really want to see some rival network take over this idea, and catch Chris Hanson in a sting like this - that would be sweet!

</thread>
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: wuLFe79 PSN Name: wuLFe
FrankieB  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL Speaking of catching Chris Hanson...I chat in the Yahoo! Kentucky rooms from time to time, and there are usually ZERO kids under 18-21 that chat in there, and then 2 weeks ago about 4 or 5 "13" year olds started showing up with these really fake looking MySpace pages and Yahoo! profiles.

I tried to get one of them to admit they were with Perverted Justice but they pretended they didn't know what I was talking about.

2 days ago I was listening to Coast to Coast AM and sure enough, during the news they reported that Perverted Justice had been putting decoys in the rooms and got a bunch of guys trying to bang 13 year old girls.

I was really hoping I could hook up with one of the people there and pull a prank on Chris Hanson...that would have been pure ownage.

Looking at the Perverted Justice site, on the homepage, shows where they were in KY and where MSNBC was watching and documenting the whole thing, so they foiled my plot! I wanted to pretend to be a guy looking for Chris Hanson, not a little kid.

Sigh.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: FRANK1E B
SArmstr0ng  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FrankieB wrote:

Looking at the Perverted Justice site, on the homepage, shows where they were in KY and where MSNBC was watching and documenting the whole thing, so they foiled my plot! I wanted to pretend to be a guy looking for Chris Hanson, not a little kid.

Sigh.

Man, that would be sweet.

*Frankie pulls up to sting house*

Decoy Girl: Hey, come on in! I've just gotta get changed real quic--
Frankie: Yeah yeah, whatever. Where's Chris?
Decoy Girl: ...Chris who?
Frankie: Look, I know it's a sting, I'm just looking for Chris Hansen. I'm a HUGE fan.
Decoy Girl: Um...

*Chris walks out from behind the changing screen*

Chris: Hey, I'm Chris Hansen from Dateline NBC. Why don't you have a seat over ther--
Frankie: Dateline NBC? Hey, I WANNA DIP MY BALLS IN IT!!!
Chris: ...that's not what your chat log says--oh wait, yes it does.
THOSE WERE THE DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYS!!!"
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Duce1621  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 10:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SArmstr0ng wrote:

Chris: Hey, I'm Chris Hansen from Dateline NBC. Why don't you have a seat over ther--

I laughed so hard I nearly peed.

Man, I cannot wait for this get-together, I think we could record the audio and sell a million copies on comedy central's website.

GD:RB brought be back, RB3 will keep me

Bass FCs: RB 55/58, RB2 71/84, DLC 22/lol++(of over 300 DLC FCs only 22 scores were still posted...wtf!), AC/DC(X) 0/18, LRB(X) 18/45, GD:RB 10/43
eyewin8  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 10:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chuckleslovakian wrote:
If you need a ride Eyewin, there is plenty of room in the van

I shouldn't need a ride. My aunt lives in Martinsville, close to Bloomington, so my mom will probably visit her if I go.

Malictus...once I get more info I will PM you to get your address/phone number and everything

Shvereal proved me wrong by FCing SWTA 1a and 2d without elbow strums. He is the motherfucking shit.
norono  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Duce1621 wrote:
SArmstr0ng wrote:

Man, I cannot wait for this get-together, I think we could record the audio and sell a million copies on comedy central's website.

Ditto, holy crap that's funny.

Also someone should email comedy central about that, doesn't it seem that they'll give anyone a special. The Scorehero comedy hour. It has a nice sound to it.
Gibbsz  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 3:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

norono wrote:
Duce1621 wrote:
SArmstr0ng wrote:

Also someone should email comedy central about that, doesn't it seem that they'll give anyone a special. The Scorehero comedy hour. It has a nice sound to it.

It would pawn Sarah Silverman.
For sure.
FrankieB  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 5:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SArmstr0ng, I just want you to know that I have been practicing my Louie impression every single day since we brought this up.

I will be well prepared and ready to dip my balls in everything thats offered to me.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: FRANK1E B
Cliff  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And I'm still going to bring you a plate of something. If only I knew where to find Baba Ghanoush!
Mushy2008  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 1:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

norono wrote:
Duce1621 wrote:
SArmstr0ng wrote:

Imagine the comedy while they have a little bit to drink :-)
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Mushy2008 PSN Name: Mushy2008 Wii Friend Code: 4798547854137468 ICQ Number
eyewin8  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 2:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

FrankieB wrote:
SArmstr0ng, I just want you to know that I have been practicing my Louie impression every single day since we brought this up.

I will be well prepared and ready to dip my balls in everything thats offered to me.

From the 2 times I heard you say it at Dink's it sounded perfect! I just hope I can still go to this

Shvereal proved me wrong by FCing SWTA 1a and 2d without elbow strums. He is the motherfucking shit.
Mushy2008  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 11:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*cough* *Cough* I'm Still not on the main List *Cough* *Cough* :-)
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Mushy2008 PSN Name: Mushy2008 Wii Friend Code: 4798547854137468 ICQ Number
norono  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mushy2008 wrote:
*cough* *Cough* I'm Still not on the main List *Cough* *Cough* :-)

Nor shall you be, you obviously didn't get the hint

But seriously does anyone know the last time cody was even on scorehero? I know when I posted that katobeansnuka would be coming with me, and after a week he didn't see his name on the OP of the thread under confirmed he was worried, but I don't think cody has posted anything in a while.
FrankieB  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I doubt Malictus is going to allow anyone into his house that has been on Score Hero for less than a few months and isn't already known on the forums, or has a very small amount of posts.

I know I wouldn't, hell if I were Malictus I don't think I'd allow more than 10-12 people, but thats just me.
Cliff  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know what you mean. It's not like we actually know each other at all, but I feel like I have somewhat of a rapport with the who've been on the forums longer and I've had dialogue with. I don't think The Great Indiana Shin-Dig is the equivalent of an open invitation to every member of ScoreHero to crash at Malictus' place.

BTW, nice pink unicorn, Frankie.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events -> Get-togethers All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 16, 17, 18  Next
Page 17 of 18

Jump to: