ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
The indiana scorehero gettogether thread(date set!)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events -> Get-togethers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hello12  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Or just narrow it down to "Indiana" people

I'm just messin' guys...

Cliff  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 7:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello12 wrote:
Or just narrow it down to "Indiana" people

I'm just messin' guys...

Noooooooooo!

Then I wouldn't get to leave campus, and nobody would get to see any balls dipped in anything.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey cliff. i may be coming and i want blood. REVENGE!
-bl4nk-w4v3-
norono  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cliff wrote:
I know what you mean. It's not like we actually know each other at all, but I feel like I have somewhat of a rapport with the who've been on the forums longer and I've had dialogue with. I don't think The Great Indiana Shin-Dig is the equivalent of an open invitation to every member of ScoreHero to crash at Malictus' place.

I agree with you, even though I thought I remember seeing a lot of pages ago that malictus said that he could have a good amount of people over for some reason 20-25 comes to mind. Also katobeansnuka definitely needs to come not only will my gas cost go in half since we'd be splitting it, but also we'd be taking his car which gets a solid 2.5 times the miles per gallon that my jeep gets. And I guess he's pretty fun to hang around.

Cliff wrote:
BTW, nice pink unicorn, Frankie.

QFT
Mushy2008  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Considering he sent me all of the contact information for the get-together... I'm sure thats a pretty sure sign I am invited... :_)

How should post count be a determinant if you are allowed to come to a community get together, how could I even be part of the community if some people will not allow me to based on a post count.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Mushy2008 PSN Name: Mushy2008 Wii Friend Code: 4798547854137468 ICQ Number
FrankieB  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just forget I said anything. Do whatever you want.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: FRANK1E B
Mushy2008  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And I have been here at scorehero for a long time actually... I had another account a couple months ago, but it got banned somehow I guess because I am to much of a beast at GH... Btw wulfe... you're amazing :-)
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Mushy2008 PSN Name: Mushy2008 Wii Friend Code: 4798547854137468 ICQ Number
malictus  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 11:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When I started this whole idea, I figured something like 10-15 people at the most would be interested. But, due to the popularity of GH in general and this website, I'm getting almost TOO many people interested now. WOW. Obviously everyone that has asked me already (via email or PM) is invited, but we may have to cut off the number of people that can attend at some point, just for everyone's sanity.

I guess that since I'm the host of the get-together, I should start a new thread so I'll have more control over the first post; perhaps I'll start a new one in a bit. In the meantime, if you haven't yet sent me a PM or an email confirming that you're interested in attending, please do so right away since we may run out of room!
GuitarHeroFaLife  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 12:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

damn! im allergic to cats.....
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: b3n1ch24
SArmstr0ng  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 12:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

malictus wrote:
When I started this whole idea, I figured something like 10-15 people at the most would be interested. But, due to the popularity of GH in general and this website, I'm getting almost TOO many people interested now. WOW. Obviously everyone that has asked me already (via email or PM) is invited, but we may have to cut off the number of people that can attend at some point, just for everyone's sanity.

I guess that since I'm the host of the get-together, I should start a new thread so I'll have more control over the first post; perhaps I'll start a new one in a bit. In the meantime, if you haven't yet sent me a PM or an email confirming that you're interested in attending, please do so right away since we may run out of room!

How many people (if you don't know for sure, perhaps an estimate) have you already given the information out to? Just wondering. If it's none of my business, feel free to tell me to go kick rocks or somethin.
THOSE WERE THE DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYS!!!"
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
malictus  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 2:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SArmstr0ng wrote:
How many people (if you don't know for sure, perhaps an estimate) have you already given the information out to? Just wondering. If it's none of my business, feel free to tell me to go kick rocks or somethin.

See the shiny new thread for the answer:

http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=36556

Mods, I apologize for starting a new thread on the same topic, but I wasn't the original poster for this thread and it was easier to just start a new one. I suppose this thread could be locked now...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events -> Get-togethers All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18
Page 18 of 18

Jump to: